Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14466
    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to chime in on the recent banter about Kirby. She caught my eye and at 400 if she was really worth it I would go for it. Alas she quoted me at 100 and 150. So I don't know what's going on there. Even sent me a cute face pic. I may give her a run tomorrow and see what happens.
    Just to clear this up a little. The contact on SA with Kirby was with no mention of time, activities or boundaries the comment was that if you can't afford to do $400/ meet then you don't belong on SA. JohnKat (gramps) had commented on the multiple hours deserves the higher rate which can be true but there was no discussion on anything. As I took it, She was wanting more money because she was now on SA but was NOT elaborating on what that was for, as many others that have migrated to SA when the BP escort section was shut down. It may be that I took her comments wrong and as an attitude but without any details being offered it was hard to distinguish.

  2. #14465

    Traveling Asians

    Wanted to see if anyone else has had visited some of the traveling asian companions. You see them all the time posting ads, most of them in a pretty decent Hotel and they come and go with different locations each visit.

    I had visited one earlier this year and very nice hotel downtown and I was greeted by a 20-something asian with a pretty tight body. FS was on the table, multiple positions, oral, etc, but of course all was covered. I left very satisfied but I had a bit of a guilty feeling wondering if these ladies were there on on their own will or not. I didn't have a strong feeling one way or the other, but before wanting to visit one of these again, I ask the questions what other think and what service they received if they too have visited. Below is a link of one of the latest that is being advertised on BP.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...retty/18231955

    -TM.

  3. #14464

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    And a incall near 17th and Keefe. LOL.
    If I saw any of those ads for the first time I would assume that they are obv fake but I keep seeing the same pics posted on Milwaukee BP and the Jennifer / Mercedes girl is real and probably hotter than all of those links, baby Bunny is very sexy as well and does not show it in her ad. So that's why I was curious, and hoping for another Mercedes, a Hott ex stripper or something of the sort. When I keep seeing the same pic, I normally think it's not LE or a "robbery set up" because they would normally switch it up (ik not always) so I sometimes think the girl is real and maybe the pictures just resemble. Like for the blonde Kayla, I haven't seen her but I hear the pics are fake but very realistic. Anyways, happy hunting.

    Alpha.

  4. #14463
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrego  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Trifix, all the photos appear to be stolen from some other place online like Twitter / Snapchat / Pinterest.

    Feel free to contact them but I'm sure you'll just get a link for some verification website.
    And a incall near 17th and Keefe. LOL.

  5. #14462

    All stolen photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    All fakes would be my best guess.
    I agree with Trifix, all the photos appear to be stolen from some other place online like Twitter / Snapchat / Pinterest.

    Feel free to contact them but I'm sure you'll just get a link for some verification website.

  6. #14461

    Petite freak

    Anyone seen this one who goes by India?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...freak/19116948

  7. #14460
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMke  [View Original Post]
    I've seen these adds on BP for a while but can't find any valid reviews or verification. Does anyone have any experiences with the following?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...model/18746348

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/🅱127348;127363;127363;127348;are-Every-Mans-Fantasy /19888108.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-time/19388663

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...sting/18583670

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...needs/18189982
    All fakes would be my best guess.

  8. #14459

    Kirby

    I guess I'm the only one that wasn't impressed by her. She has a great ass but her face is like a 4 or 5. She just didn't do it for me in any way. Not GFE asks for tip right away. I prefer them to at least fake me into thinking they enjoy what they do.

  9. #14458
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMke  [View Original Post]
    I've seen these adds on BP for a while but can't find any valid reviews or verification. Does anyone have any experiences with the following?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...model/18746348

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/🅱127348;127363;127363;127348;are-Every-Mans-Fantasy /19888108.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-time/19388663

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...sting/18583670

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...needs/18189982
    Don't even bother. Seriously from a long time guy who knows what's going on. LE or bs you don't need.

  10. #14457

    Any of intel.

    I've seen these adds on BP for a while but can't find any valid reviews or verification. Does anyone have any experiences with the following?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...model/18746348

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/🅱127348;127363;127363;127348;are-Every-Mans-Fantasy /19888108.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-time/19388663

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...sting/18583670

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...needs/18189982

  11. #14456

    Good day gentlemen.

    Hello fellas. First time poster, LONG TIME lurker. Just to give you an idea I first met with Sadia / Fatimah probably about 9 years ago when she first moved to the area and looked forward to her visits to brew town when she would come back from Chicago. VIP member with city girls, touring girls, another independent agency and Russian dolls NYC. There's not really a name for the independent agency, it's just a few of the higher class travelers on Eros and p411 that all work with the same assistants.

    I just wanted to chime in on the recent banter about Kirby. She caught my eye and at 400 if she was really worth it I would go for it. Alas she quoted me at 100 and 150. So I don't know what's going on there. Even sent me a cute face pic. I may give her a run tomorrow and see what happens.

    I've seen many of the higher class BP girls including baby bunny, ariahnna may, Dakota / ginger / jessica (the best to ever come off BP and I'm glad she stayed in contact with me and she actually lets me know when she's back in brew town), Jen in racine and a few others. I stay away from SW and anything north side unless it's by Mayfair. If you would like any info on potential providers just let me know through a PM. No I will not give you any info on Dakota and she would like to keep her schedule a little more low key now so don't even bother.

    Have a good day gentlemen. Thank You!

  12. #14455

    Magenta

    Quote Originally Posted by AltereEgo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have digits for magenta? Last number I have isn't working. Is she still out 27th?
    I saw Magenta today doing the SW thing on L. She told me her now ex-boyfriend hit her and broke her phone. Didn't look as good as her ad pics (no makeup) but still a pretty face. I just posted in the SW section about our visit. Good day for me!

  13. #14454
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkejoe  [View Original Post]
    So she wants 400 per visit now! It was 1/4 of that when I saw her a few months back.
    Hear Hear! I saw the BP ad about a year ago briefly and she sent some very nice non nude face and body pictures, then she went utr so to speak, saw her multiple times all picking her up for 100, I believe that sweetheart is a go at 150 but I can't justify going higher then what I once did, it was probably a bargain and I'll bide my time for that to come around again if it does, if you haven't seen her yet theres plenty of good things said here, I don't think I recall any negatives about her.

  14. #14453
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse  [View Original Post]
    I really wanted to fuck this sexy lady. She asked for a dick pic, which wasn't a problem, thanks to goggle. She gave me the address. After I arrived. I told her I wanted to talk with her before I come in. All she would do is text me. So I left. Maybe it was a misunderstanding and I'm not saying anything bad about her, because maybe someone here has seen her.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-0399/18081022
    Sounds like a case of the person behind the door would not be the same beautiful woman in the pictures. She probably saved herself the time of walking out so she could see you speed off.

  15. #14452

    Really guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkejoe  [View Original Post]
    So she wants 400 per visit now! It was 1/4 of that when I saw her a few months back.
    I love Kirby and think her body is one of the seven wonders of today's world, but there is NO way I could imagine paying $400 for a roll in the hay. I don't have to worry because you guys are comparing an apple and an orange. If you want Kirby for the evening to spend four or five hours with you, at least four bills are required. If your just interested in plowing her nether regions, a buck and a half is plenty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape