Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 16866
-
06-07-17 11:47 #14451Senior Member

Posts: 1244Sa
She had a profile on SA and she had mentioned that if you can't afford $400/ meet that you don't belong on SA as a SD. Back when I had seen her it was $160/ hr but it was somewhat limited and seemed like she was just getting into it.
Originally Posted by Mkejoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-17 11:42 #14450Senior Member

Posts: 288So she wants 400 per visit now! It was 1/4 of that when I saw her a few months back.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-17 11:07 #14449Senior Member

Posts: 1244Gps
I saw her for a while a few years back and she was ok then, maybe she got better over time, and I was thinking of trying her again but the chatter has gone to her head. A BP girl trying to go SB isn't worth the $400 she thinks. It was a bit much when she thinks that if you can't afford that per meet you shouldn't be on SA BUT she should realize that a BP girl isn't worth that just because she changes the advertising.
Originally Posted by Mkejoe
[View Original Post]
Last edited by LoveSmallPerky; 06-07-17 at 11:09. Reason: $$
-
06-07-17 10:36 #14448Senior Member

Posts: 269I'm like 99% sure did the right thing.
Originally Posted by PowerHouse
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-17 07:58 #14447Senior Member

Posts: 288She's incredibly hot and service improves with repeat visits. I'd definitely recommend her.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-17 02:21 #14446Senior Member

Posts: 103Well I wish you luck brother! I'm not hating at all. I just figured someone that beautiful, gifted, and perfect would probably be reviewed and raved opposed to unknown and not having one fuckiing valid review, but hey, be the first customer from mke and let us know. Good luck!
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
Alpha.
-
06-07-17 02:18 #14445Senior Member

Posts: 263Something just didn't seem right.
I really wanted to fuck this sexy lady. She asked for a dick pic, which wasn't a problem, thanks to goggle. She gave me the address. After I arrived. I told her I wanted to talk with her before I come in. All she would do is text me. So I left. Maybe it was a misunderstanding and I'm not saying anything bad about her, because maybe someone here has seen her.
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-0399/18081022
-
06-07-17 02:15 #14444Senior Member

Posts: 103I try but I'm going to be honest with you folks. My opinion, like all of ours, is going to vary drastically. I'm a young buck, decent looking and very fitness oriented. So my standards are high, but I'm a young buck, so looove a cougar like Fatima / Sadia, but have high standards for a man who pays for one of his greatest needs. Don't take my reviews too seriously or to heart because I am a unique individual. Happy Hunting.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes55
[View Original Post]
Alpha.
-
06-07-17 02:01 #14443Senior Member

Posts: 263Angel
I saw this young lady the other day. Silver spring area. Great BBBJ. Nice ass for pounding. Her place was okay. She is nice and legit. Be careful in that area. Day time only would be my suggestion. 80 was the damage. PH out!
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...eaven/20472288
-
06-07-17 01:00 #14442Senior Member

Posts: 269wet
I saw a provider that I guess use to do this a few years ago and quit. Well now she is back. She has a very cutie face she isn't petite but she isn't fat either (little bigger then what I normally like but not bad). Does have some baby damage but I've never been with a provider that gets this wet. I mean really wet. She hasn't really advertise much but I got luck and came across her number by chance. Easy txting easy set up out calls only. I would say she is a squirter like you see on video which I think is all just piss. This was straight up slippery wet I guess I don't really know how to describe it willing to share with senior I know are legit pm me. Some may not be interested but it was very unique experience. If anyone has a utr to share would be also nice. Quit
-
06-06-17 22:14 #14441Senior Member

Posts: 203Magenta
Does anyone have digits for magenta? Last number I have isn't working. Is she still out 27th?
-
06-06-17 21:24 #14440Senior Member

Posts: 119Yes very good report very accurate very trueful.
Originally Posted by AlphaMke
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 20:41 #14439Senior Member

Posts: 87Not sure I'm buying that ad. Never met Emily, or any of those other girls, but number doesn't match her other posts. Probably some shysty SOB grabbing pics and trying to run a scam.
Originally Posted by Mkejoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 20:08 #14438Senior Member

Posts: 308Kirby on BP
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...man-3/20530758
This is Kirbys ad. Pictures re real service is real. So Go get that stuff.
-
06-06-17 19:29 #14437Senior Member

Posts: 203If the chair is there I'm there
Let me know if that red T-bag / rimming chair in the video is available.
Originally Posted by HornyBald341
[View Original Post]


















