Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 88 of 781 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 11707
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10402

    Sorry.

    Damn I put all my reports in the wrong thread. Sorry don't know how to move them.

  2. #10401

    Paige Lynn

    I was looking through another site and read a post that said Paige Lynn had passed away at the end of this past Jan / Feb?(I forget if he said Jan or Feb).

    Does anyone know if this is true?

  3. #10400
    Quote Originally Posted by WalthamKid  [View Original Post]
    Kind of interesting seeing that Facebook profile for Candace wondering if guys know of any other local girls that have Facebook pages? Also not sure how are you guys search Facebook with phone numbers? Do I just Google a phone number? Sorry if I'm being an idiot.
    Just type in the number in the search bar on the top, then click the "people" tab and you'll see anyone who uses that # as a contact # (sometimes numbers are in "posts" too).

  4. #10399

    Facebook girls?

    Kind of interesting seeing that Facebook profile for Candace wondering if guys know of any other local girls that have Facebook pages? Also not sure how are you guys search Facebook with phone numbers? Do I just Google a phone number? Sorry if I'm being an idiot.

  5. #10398

    Clinical Braintree

    Went a while back and got the ugly somewhat stocky one.

    Decent rub. Another despicable HJ. Took one tit out, called me a bad boy. Tried to suck and staunchly denied. She couldn't get me off and her retarded 'dirty talk' didn't help. 'so good for the fucking!' 'so good size! 'you want to fuck my poosy!' absolutely terrible. Had her bring in another girl to finish me off after 10 minutes of failure. That girl was much cuter and younger. Seemed like only a no touching HJ was on the table with her also. Could be wrong.

  6. #10397

    More about Candy c&are

    She was the one who tried to get me to fuck her a while back for $200 . Someone guessed it right in a PM to me!

    Not sure if I'm just bored with her or it's the skankiness or both, but definitely 'meh' for me now.

    So this past visit she took everything off, bent over the table as if to get fucked. Had my dick between her legs while she jerked it in front of herself.

    She finally said to mewiyh some hesitation, giggling after refusing penetration, 'my poosy is itchy'. Soooo. No thanks.

  7. #10396

    Yezi

    Got Amanda again. Will not see her again. Banged her once last year. She won't anymore since I reported it on here and she got flooded. Cold fish now. BBBJ didn't make me come. Next.

  8. #10395

    C&are

    Saw candy again. Won't be going back. IMO she has sorta lost it. Kinda full blown skanky which I'm not into at all. Tried to get $$ out of me to just rub my dick on her pussy. Ridiculous. Her greed shows too obviously now. Turned off.

  9. #10394

    Nips?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanForYellow  [View Original Post]
    Pm me. Looking for near quincy.
    Try Lisa or Candy at C&are.

  10. #10393

    Venice.

    Quote Originally Posted by DcDhol  [View Original Post]
    I got a BBBJ from one of them, back in my early hobby days like a noob, spent $$$ total. Nothing else. She was hot, but not worth $$$ for a BBBJ. Also, the girl who gave me a BBBJ texted me a week later asking for help and money because the guy who was pimping her smashed her phone and beat her for trying to make meetings behind his back.
    Thanks D! Sorry to keep beating the Venice drum but we all know how hard it is to find hot providers.

    This is the exact Intel I was waiting for. I'm all set with paying $300 for a BJ from some chick that has platinum pussy syndrome.

  11. #10392

    Elise / Candace Marie

    I saw her about 2 years ago and I think she was just starting out and my experience with her was nice but just ok. There was a lot of talk about her unusual facial features but I have to say I went to her recently because I was in her area and was able to look past that. She is without a doubt a little "out there" but she is very open about her sexuality which can make for a great experience. I saw her for some tantra massage and it was great. Maybe I was just craving something different but it hit the spot for what I needed. No FS or BJ but very sensual. She has an open FB page under Candace Marie. It's worth a try if the typical rub and-tug has gotten old for you. Would I repeat, yes but on rare occasion. I think she said something about moving to CA soon.

  12. #10391

    Good call

    Good call DWIC. A lot of that going around either from mongers or jealous providers. Better to keep quiet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwyck  [View Original Post]
    There is a zero percent chance anyone is going to share those with someone with 4 posts. Looks like you are trying to find evidence to out her.

  13. #10390

    Zero chance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwyck  [View Original Post]
    There is a zero percent chance anyone is going to share those with someone with 4 posts. Looks like you are trying to find evidence to out her.
    He's right CP, you have to earn trust around here. You should post some real reviews and comment on others. You look like you might be trying to mess with her. For those of us who knew her she is a sweet girl who got caught up in the trade. I wish her all the best. On the other hand I would love to see those pics myself. I have some to trade to known and senior members. Just sayin'.

  14. #10389

    Long nips

    Pm me. Looking for near quincy.

  15. #10388

    No, but that's one sweet looking ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Izmiz  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, thinking of seeing this girl in medford tmr.

    Anyone knows anything about her?

    Please advise thank you.

    http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...ssage/38880195
    Please let me know how the service is if you see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape