Thread: Vanilla Spa
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 754
-
06-18-17 04:40 #124Senior Member

Posts: 239Went to check her out too. Description is pretty spot on. But love those huge D cup titties. Pretty sure their real. Super soft and suckable. Her pussy was sweet and shavin. Got to love that. DATY till she came. Then went for the BBBJ and BBFS. I think since her girls left she offers BB service which is fine with me. She was nice, tight and wet. Finished by pulling out and unloading all over her pussy. No CIP which is cool. Still felt great. Very nice and friendly girl. Never rushed, Really aimed to please. Standard fees. Definitely a repeater for me.
Originally Posted by WaikikiBeAC
[View Original Post]
Rimmer.
-
06-17-17 08:51 #123Senior Member

Posts: 324Kylie back
Went to see Kylie, super small Chinese spinner with tight body. Think I had her long time ago. Cute girl, nice spinner body with no fat. Slight Bush which was ok. Sweet pussy, DATY till cum. Had the FS with her. Very nice experience and was very willing to please. All covered not like Hanna. Nice slow CBJ. Pussy was nice, wet and tight. Several positions and finished in standing mish while she lay on edge of bed. Finished and had her shower with me to clean me off. Nice experience, will repeat.
Buka.
-
06-08-17 19:08 #122CoffeeLatteGuestSounds like Cherry from Empire.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-17 06:50 #121Senior Member

Posts: 2364BBFS MSOG from known CFS Import Model Girls
LOL yes. For 3 pops got to be someone I'm really attracted to. Like a younger import model spinner type. There is one girl and she very popular but not many have reported they got MSOG with her, so keeping things on the DL. Getting MSOG from a popular "one done and your done girl" is analogous to getting BBFS from a CFS girl; just got to keep the good thing going. For 2 pops that can be done with an older MILF. I guess I'm just one horny guy that constantly thinking about sex every 10 minutes. I just want to cream pie sexy beetch's pussy multiple times!
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-17 06:40 #120Senior Member

Posts: 273Hanna
Made an appointment with hanna. Chinese, about 5 2, long dark hair, ok face, soft fair skin, natural dee cup breasts very nice on this Chinese lady, ok butt, kinda chubby in the mid section probably weighs about 130. Previous reports are accurate. Really nice lady and tries her best. LFK and DFK, good BBBJ and standard positions. Enjoyed my time with her and will be repeating. Do recommend her.
-
06-03-17 07:51 #119Senior Member

Posts: 324BBFS Hanna
Wanted to try some BBFS so called Hanna around lunch time but she was busy. WTF! I guess she must be pumping all you Mongers out there that's into some BB. So she called me back late after noon that she ha a cancellation. Took the appointment for the evening. LOL.
Went down and got the same service as the last time, only in BB. She finished me off with some BBBJCIM. Didn't ask her why she into BB now, I didn't really care, just felt good. I'm a older monger so like the BB service.
Will come back.
Buka.
-
05-31-17 19:03 #118Senior Member

Posts: 384I'm a spinner fan too, but also like some BB service too. So went back for more. I agree she is not a spinner, but like you said she wants to please. I didn't get a rushed session so YMMV. BBFS multiple positions, she got pretty wet but pussy was still tight. For me at least. LOL.
Originally Posted by Nephilim3000
[View Original Post]
She said no creampie, so last time I blew all over her pussy, but this time I asked for BBBJCIM which she agreed. So I stood while she kneel down and went to town. Unloaded in her mouth which she sucked dry, but she didn't swallow. Which was fine with me. Still felt pretty damn good.
Had a good time if your looking for BB service. Will repeat again.
Flesh.
-
05-30-17 11:28 #117Regular Member

Posts: 285Report on Hannah
Yessir BBFS is a YMMV option. Hannah is slightly bigger than I'm used to. She's not a spinner, and does not appear to workout. Hannah does have a good attitude and is willing to please so her attitude makes up for the lack in looks. I'm a younger in shape guy, so I prefer younger in shape women. Hannah does throw out lots of complements during the session which appeared to be kind of rushed. Massage was about 25 minutes and sex was about 5, with about 5 minutes more of massage. Hannah did say, "Next time I gibbit to you one hour." However for me probably won't repeat, there are too many other more beautiful spinners out there. TEHO.
Originally Posted by BukakeKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-17 14:04 #116Senior Member

Posts: 5121Although I don't know whether she's the mama, on both of my visits she was the one who opened the front door and collected the house fee.
Originally Posted by ExitOnly
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-17 19:51 #115Senior Member

Posts: 623Hanna is the one that used to open the door / mama right?
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-17 18:41 #114Senior Member

Posts: 5121Forgot to mention a few items in my above-quoted post about Hanna. In addition to bbbj, daty and bbfscip, I also enjoyed 69 and dfk with her. At first her kissing was somewhat reserved, but soon became better. By the second session, the dfk was completely satisfying. She was quite enthusiastic during sex, even though I'm an old fat guy, and she was very willing to perform in any of the usual positions. I particularly liked how agreeable she was about giving fellatio and having sex in front of the very large mirrors in the room.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-17 13:04 #113Senior Member

Posts: 5121My first session with her was in March and my second session with her was in April. During the first session, when I said after the massage that I wanted "full service," she asked me how much money I was going to give her and I replied $150 (I had already paid the house fee). After the bbbj and daty, when I was ready for intercourse and indicated that I wanted bbfs, she asked "How much more are you going to give me?" When I replied that I was only willing to pay the standard $150, she accepted my answer without any complaints or negativity, and I received bbfscip without any problem. At the second session, she already knew what I wanted and what I was willing to pay, so I received bbfscip without any discussion of money. I haven't revisited her since April, but I was happy with both of my sessions and may be visiting her again at some point.
Originally Posted by BukakeKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-17 07:53 #112Senior Member

Posts: 324Hanna BBFS
Last time I tried Hanna, everything was covered. Now I read that she's offering BBFS. Anyone else tried yet? Once in a while I don't mind some creampie action.
Buka.
-
05-26-17 16:57 #111Senior Member

Posts: 130Hui Zi = Ella
Apparently Hui Zi is Ella at Rainbow Health. Thats defintely the girl I saw at Vanilla pretending to be May. As always ymmv but no repeat with this Cgirl.
Originally Posted by DatyLuva
[View Original Post]
Hawaii. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / real-real-young-girls-enjoy-sensual-relaxation /63930.
-
05-26-17 16:43 #110Senior Member

Posts: 1604Yep. Bait and switch big time at this place. It happened to me last time I was there I set up an appointment and I get there early. Hanna says my girl was not there. I said I'm leaving, give me my money back. She then said wait and brought her in 30 minutes late. Last time I go to this loser place.
Originally Posted by DatyLuva
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





