Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Vanilla Spa

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 754
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #109

    Hui Zi / May / Hanna

    I don't frequent CC much but decided to make another trip and checkout Vanilla Spa. Call and make appt to see May. Greeted by Hanna at the door. Kinda on the thicker side and not the girl in BP ads. She tells me to shower and then when I get back out she's waiting for me. I said my appt was with May and she says "you late so May busy now"! Look at the clock and its 10 past the hr (including my shower) so I say I'm out. She goes back out and then 5 mins later in walks another Cgirl. Says she's May but nothing like the BP pics or the description by previous post (i.e. Not DDs). Figured I give her a shot. Stats off with lite massage and on the flip asks for what I want. I said FS she asks for tip up front. No problem even tho I'm regreting my decision to stay. Puts on the cover and does a lame HJ and hops on for CG but doesn't quite now how to ride. Switch to standing mish and gives me the leg squeeze to block deep penetration. At this point I just want to get mine and head out. Finish and shower off. On my way out she jojns me in the elevator saying you come back to see me again. My name is Hui Zi, Japanese name. You don't have to be a Nihonjin to know that's not a Japanese name. So I don't know who May really is after all that but I'm not taking another chance there to find out. I'll stick with Sunflower if Im in th CC neck of yhe woods. Its much cleaner nicer place anyway. Save your $$ on this place unless they turn it around soon.

    DL.

  2. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Yep. The upper floors at Empire were grand. I did MSOG three times in one hour too, but it was not at Empire, it was at a different spa. I'm still looking for a girl that can do MSOG 3 times within the hour. A girl that can do MSOG 2x is a dime a dozen, but a girl that can do MSOG 3x is rare. So far found many girls that can do MSOG twice. They get tired out real quick. Still searching for the girl that can handle MSOG times three. TEHO
    Dayaaam. Dr. I didn't realize you were you so young and in your prime. I'd have to be reverse 30 years for 3 pops.

  3. #107

    Zero to a hundred

    Quote Originally Posted by SurferDude501  [View Original Post]
    Ivy was certainly "the bomb" at finding exceptionally beautiful Chinese women and expecting them to perform at a certain level. You knew that if you were going to empire, you'd get the Empire treatment. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, BBFS (if you partook) MSOG (one time a came three times in the hour session that my lower abdominal muscles cramped on the drive home). If Ivy liked you and you were a regular, she'd give you one of the rooms in the higher floors where there was more privacy. It's true what you all say, the Empire alumni, the few of them who still exists don't give the same level of service. Believe me, I've seen them (at Happiness, Rejuve, and at a few of the lesser known Chinese-run private houses). Don't expect the same level of service from the Empire alumni. I miss Ivy. And Empire.
    Yep. The upper floors at Empire were grand. I did MSOG three times in one hour too, but it was not at Empire, it was at a different spa. I'm still looking for a girl that can do MSOG 3 times within the hour. A girl that can do MSOG 2x is a dime a dozen, but a girl that can do MSOG 3x is rare. So far found many girls that can do MSOG twice. They get tired out real quick. Still searching for the girl that can handle MSOG times three. TEHO

  4. #106

    Hanna at Vanilla

    So I got the call from Hanna at Vanilla. A lot of her main attractions has left, so she invites me to come check her out and she'll make it worth my time and money. So I rush down there and we go to big room with shower. I tell her jump in with me. Washes me down real good. BBBJ while rinsing, gets me worked up. I help her wash her shaved nani a little, then dry off and wait for her on table / bed. Gives a nice massage, then tongue massage all over me. On the flip I'm rock hard. Gives me some nice BBBJ. Pretty long and deep. Some DFK, and I forced her to lay back as I give her a long DATY for multiple cums.

    I stood up and angled her to lay back on table as I lift her legs at the edge. I'm rubbing jr's head up and down her wet pussy, then I chanced it! Rammed by dick deep in her tight wet nani BBFS. Wow she feels sooo good! I leaned down to suck on those nice DDs, while pounding her BB.

    She's not Vivian, but she feels just as good. I didn't want to creampie so I pulled out and blasted all over her stomach, then put jr back in for just a little. DAMNNN! Not sure what else is on the menu, but I'm coming back for more. YMMV.

    Flesh.

  5. #105

    May at Vanilla

    Went to check out the action. Ended up with May. Cute Chinese with huge DD which I'm sure was all real. Shaved nani which I liked. Not spinner but just thick in the right places. All into pleasing. BBBJ, DATY till cum, fully wet but pussy still tight with control in CFS. Aim to please. Some light DFK, YMMV.

    Nice massage and overall nice FS session. No rush. $$.

    Rimmer.

  6. #104

    4-Hand

    Coming into Oahu this week and looking for reviews of 4-hand massage. I see Vanilla spa advertises and another unnamed location at CC. Are these good places to go or other suggestions? PM me and thanks in advance.

  7. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikini  [View Original Post]
    Their ads are pretty sparse these days. Are the girls leaving or are they just so busy there's no need to advertise?
    Tried to see Vivian, Kylie or Coco but struck out on all three. Time will tell when they will be back, I reckon. I just hope they are easily found; such nice friendly girls.

  8. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by RoloMyOlo  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been there in a couple weeks so not sure what's going on, but I know Vivian went back to NYC for a few weeks and will be back. Don't know about the other girls.
    Best tip for you mongers, lay low for a while. Don't think Vivian will be back soon.

    Sy.

  9. #101

    Vanilla Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Bikini  [View Original Post]
    Their ads are pretty sparse these days. Are the girls leaving or are they just so busy there's no need to advertise?
    I haven't been there in a couple weeks so not sure what's going on, but I know Vivian went back to NYC for a few weeks and will be back. Don't know about the other girls.

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikini  [View Original Post]
    Their ads are pretty sparse these days. Are the girls leaving or are they just so busy there's no need to advertise?
    They must have read your post. There's one that went up today. Looks like less girls there now.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...center/7321893

  11. #99

    What's happening?

    Their ads are pretty sparse these days. Are the girls leaving or are they just so busy there's no need to advertise?

  12. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer808  [View Original Post]
    I read somewhere that Hanna has some pretty nice and real DD, and a clean shaved tight nani. I love huge real tits.
    I've enjoyed two sessions with her, and her nice natural breasts were pleasantly plump, but not "DD" and "huge". If you visit her expecting "DD" / "huge" breasts, you may be disappointed.

  13. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Licentious  [View Original Post]
    When you enter she will ask if you have been there before you can sample those melons with a squeeze.

    Or if you repeat just sample them she will smile while you enjoy it.

    She too old and plump for me.
    Thanks for the 411.

  14. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Insatiable808  [View Original Post]
    Can't confirm if Angel is Cherry Empire, as I've never seen Miss Cherry any place she's previously worked at.

    I can confirm that Miss Angel went into near convulsions after I gently tongued her sweet pussy to "Bolivian" (ref. Mike Tyson). Her hips heaved & her milky smooth inner thighs quivered uncontrollably. Followed that up with a few minutes of cock head on outer lips massage with Cherry tomato nipple honey suckling. Before succumbing to each other's lust & plunging the Little Monster into a warm, tight, moist velvety smooth young Asian love squeeze.

    Boner popped remembering & documenting the encounter.

    Ready to try the next Hottie currently grinding at Sunflwer.

    Any suggestions??

    Mahalo & Be Safe.

    Insatiable808.
    Not sure if the Cherry speak about is the same one from Empire or happiness. The Cherry of Empire would never allow bareback full-service.

  15. #95

    Correction:

    I meant "Vanilla Spa", not "Sunflwr".

    All info in my previous post re. Angel is in reference to seeing that beauty at Vanilla Spa.

    Mahalo & Be Safe.

    Insatiable808.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape