Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 621 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 9306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4491

    That was my Sunday routine for a number of years

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    That makes sense Sunday a12-1 wwas a usually a barren desert. Just Heaven doing non-sensual but grindy dances from 12:40-1 and no one else worth a darn was there much of the time.
    CheeseHead, That was my Sunday routine for a number of years with Heaven, she used to be sensual when she first started. Her grinding still 'did it for me' though, kept me going between visits.

    So do the 2 for1's still last all afternoon on Sundays? Or are they just 1-2 pm and 7-8 pm now, so full price the rest of the time?!

  2. #4490

    More new faces at WZ

    I've had such good luck recently with finding new dancers, I stopped by again. I got there a bit early, but there was already a handful of dancers there. I got in the mood quickly and they were already opening the back room. I met at least 2 new dancers, and tipped them on stage. Then I met Royality-- that's her name. She got called to the back stage and I had a private stage show and thereafter proceeded to the back room for an enjoyable time.

  3. #4489

    CD Sunday

    Just a quick report.

    Went to CD Sunday evening around shift change. It was pretty dead (maybe due to fathers day?) there was a tall, thin and very hot girl with what I think was a Russian accent going by the name of Anna. Tried out a LD with her before committing to CR and glad I did. It lasted all of what felt like 1.5 minutes and it was very boring. If you have had a different experience with her I would love to hear about it.

    Also who's everyone's ATF at Desire?

  4. #4488

    Sabrina at CD?

    Anyone know Sabrina's schedule at Desire? Had a great dance with her a while back and may want to repeat. From what I've gathered on other boards, she works Friday and Saturday nights. Would love to know if any of you have seen her on a different day / time.

  5. #4487
    Yes, that sounds like her, wondering if anyone has had any experience in the CR with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    Not sure it's the same one, but there was a Kitty at Fantasies a few months back (she could still be there but I haven't seen her in 6+ months) who was young, slim, very alt looking. She had a ton of tattoos, one whole sleeve (maybe more) was all Alice in wonderland related ink. If it's the same person (ask her about her ink, also she had kind of crazy eyes like really wide open though that could have been medication related), there might be some old reviews from her time at fantasies.

  6. #4486
    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    No more $10 dances, instead it's 2-for-1 noon-to-1 PM and 7 PM-8 PM, 7 days a week.

    I don't think it was free groping that ended the $10 dances, a few dancers I talked to are blaming the owner for only asking the Sunday day girls their advice, most of whom apparently hated the $10 dances. Which fits with my experiences, some nights when the $10 dance clock started the dancers would all just disappear until 8 PM. There were a few smart dancers who would do $10 dances because they know $10 is still $10 better than nothing, and it's easier to get a new guy to try out a dancer for $10 than it is for $30 (or $30 for 2 dances), but clearly a lot of dancers aren't that smart.
    That makes sense Sunday a12-1 wwas a usually a barren desert. Just Heaven doing non-sensual but grindy dances from 12:40-1 and no one else worth a darn was there much of the time.

  7. #4485
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEast  [View Original Post]
    Has any one had a good time at RI Dolls lately, and has anyone spent any time with a dancer by the name of Kitty. She's an ALT looking girl with lots of Tattoos. Totally my type but I think she is new so I am wondering if anyone has some experience with her they could share.

    Thanks.
    Not sure it's the same one, but there was a Kitty at Fantasies a few months back (she could still be there but I haven't seen her in 6+ months) who was young, slim, very alt looking. She had a ton of tattoos, one whole sleeve (maybe more) was all Alice in wonderland related ink. If it's the same person (ask her about her ink, also she had kind of crazy eyes like really wide open though that could have been medication related), there might be some old reviews from her time at fantasies.

  8. #4484
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgent6  [View Original Post]
    No more 10 buck dances? Then I'm out of going back here, that's all this place had going for it for a long time!
    No more $10 dances, instead it's 2-for-1 noon-to-1 PM and 7 PM-8 PM, 7 days a week.

    I don't think it was free groping that ended the $10 dances, a few dancers I talked to are blaming the owner for only asking the Sunday day girls their advice, most of whom apparently hated the $10 dances. Which fits with my experiences, some nights when the $10 dance clock started the dancers would all just disappear until 8 PM. There were a few smart dancers who would do $10 dances because they know $10 is still $10 better than nothing, and it's easier to get a new guy to try out a dancer for $10 than it is for $30 (or $30 for 2 dances), but clearly a lot of dancers aren't that smart.

  9. #4483
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgent6  [View Original Post]
    No more 10 buck dances? Then I'm out of going back here, that's all this place had going for it for a long time!
    Correctomundo.

    In a pinch may go for the 2 for 30.

  10. #4482

    No more 10 buck dances at CF?

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Hope you got your dances when they still had those $10. Looks like they're gone. Too many guys grabby feely for nothing. New price structure.

    Those that have pm'ed me before feel free to ask for details in PM.
    No more 10 buck dances? Then I'm out of going back here, that's all this place had going for it for a long time!

  11. #4481

    Cr

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHabo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone gone to the cr at wonderland?
    Word is there are cameras. Don't forget to smile!!

  12. #4480

    Kitty at RI Dolls?

    Has any one had a good time at RI Dolls lately, and has anyone spent any time with a dancer by the name of Kitty. She's an ALT looking girl with lots of Tattoos. Totally my type but I think she is new so I am wondering if anyone has some experience with her they could share.

    Thanks.

  13. #4479

    Wonderland?

    Anyone gone to the cr at wonderland?

  14. #4478
    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    I've seen lot of new dancers at Fantasies over the past 2-3 weeks. Saw several hot looking dancers, one dark haired (fairly tall) typical strip club build (more curves than a spinner and taller) dancer but not fat or bbw said she used to work at Wonderland, but I didn't get her name, also saw 2-3 really young looking dancers, looked new to dancing too.

    A friend told me he had a dance with 'Shakira' last week at Fantasies. Said she's a hot as fuck (at least if you like skinny early 20's dancers with no body fat) light tan-skinned dancer with brown wavy / curly hair who's only been working there about a week. Both in $10 dances and champagne room she seemed more interested (eager) in getting herself off or in him getting her off but friend said she was so hot he didn't really care. He said she gives a great 'regular' lap-dance and recommends her for those, though he won't repeat CR because her hands-on technique was of the jerkhammer variety (fast and furious). Sounds like a good object lesson of why young isn't always good. Young dancers who are used to only young guys think their one technique is great because it got their boyfriend (s) off, they don't know any variety or how to read a guy.
    Hope you got your dances when they still had those $10. Looks like they're gone. Too many guys grabby feely for nothing. New price structure.

    Those that have pm'ed me before feel free to ask for details in PM.

  15. #4477
    Quote Originally Posted by Worcmass  [View Original Post]
    Had a few dances Wednesday with a curvy Cuban. Very cute smile and accent, would repeat. Does anyone know what happened to "April" and "Kiki". Had great LD's from those two but don't see them at the club any more!
    I would love to find Kiki too, she was one of my faves at CL back in the day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape