Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14436

    Any ifo

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBald341  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...thing/20017433

    Going to see tommorrow, but any info helpful. Thanks.
    Can't wait to see your report. Don't forget to share rate.

    Thanks.

  2. #14435

    Sierra Rose

    I seen her once, agree she's rather lyrics gifted with her mouth, but sure doesn't seem to put forth much of an effort, attitude I'd say is below average, sure, doesn't come across as enjoying herself, she stayed quite active right up till, the delivery day, with extreme reports of excess baby damage, for everyone's concern, as was reported MAJOR SWEEP, on G today, started early around 6 ish, lots of LE everywhere, as I was getting gas, fairly big swoop on 22 & G as I left gas station heading west towards the freeway to go home after a long night of work. Time to take a break from the loop, on a side note if the sweep isn't bad enough, 2 hit & runs 5 minutes apart on 18 & L Sunday night & another hit & run last night on 13 & L at 10:30 pm, check jsonline for details. Be safe everyone & happy hunting, Summers not even officially here yet & the inferno has started in the loop.

    Eagle19.

  3. #14434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    But.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMke  [View Original Post]
    I would feel way to sketch to see her. I hope your not expecting that sexy Asian in the police uniform. A google search of the number gave no indication that she is real. If she is you make sure you instantly tell us all because we all will go visit her.

    Alpha.
    But, the phone number shows up in numerous ads recently in other areas such as Atlanta, so it is probably a provider that stays for a few weeks in one location and travels on fro greener pastures. I doubt anyone expects to see the women in the ad.

    So after you TOFFT, please report back.

  4. #14433

    Sierra Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMke  [View Original Post]
    What baggage does Sierra Rose come with? What have your expierences been like with her?

    Alpha.
    Sierra Rose is a very friendly, and orally gifted girl, but she put on quite a bit of weight after her last pregnancy and has not taken it off.

  5. #14432
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBald341  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...thing/20017433

    Going to see tommorrow, but any info helpful. Thanks.
    I would feel way to sketch to see her. I hope your not expecting that sexy Asian in the police uniform. A google search of the number gave no indication that she is real. If she is you make sure you instantly tell us all because we all will go visit her.

    Alpha.

  6. #14431

    Any info

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...thing/20017433

    Going to see tommorrow, but any info helpful. Thanks.

  7. #14430

    Sierra Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Let's see here. I know nothing about your selections except for one, Summer. She has been around for a good number of years now and used to call herself Winter. Save your money on her. I've noticed Sierra Rose is advertising from time to time again and she would be a good choice. At one time she did outcall. She has her baggage too but she is very good at what she does.
    What baggage does Sierra Rose come with? What have your expierences been like with her?

    Alpha.

  8. #14429
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    My intentions were not to be rude or off color at all. My post was to make a point that these forums are for you to share your experiences so the shared info will help other members in their provider selections. That's it.
    Gotcha scooter, maybe a softer approach to nurture a new member, it can be intimidating to some that are new, maybe rude was the wrong word I know you meant well, happy hunting.

  9. #14428
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    Nice informative post.
    Sure is. Very helpful and off to a good start.

  10. #14427

    Rude?

    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    Seems sort of rude to me, I still haven't had the time to check out your first reviews, anyone to me that adds a new review is a plus, imo its not seniors vs regulars. I've said this before and won't mention my old senior acct but I never did the newbie bullying, not everyone is a info seeker, some might but were smart enough to see through that. Lets not lose new ones because of feeling high and mighty with 1000's of posts, no disrespect to you or anyone here.
    My intentions were not to be rude or off color at all. My post was to make a point that these forums are for you to share your experiences so the shared info will help other members in their provider selections. That's it.

  11. #14426

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMke  [View Original Post]
    Ariahna Mayy: Pros- pretty face, comfortable incall, a little umph in her attitude which I like. Cons- Lives in Racine, thicker than I personally like in certain areas, not very "into" the action. Jess / Mercedes white girl chest tat: Pros- very pretty blonde, better in person. Nice petite body, decently tight. Cons: crappy incall, very sad for such a pretty girl. Probably addiction issues. Baby Bunny: Pros- Super hot, nice body, very tight, super comfortable and nice to talk to while in hotel. Cons: very sketchy unprofessional set up, SUPER PARANOID until you get in room. Waited and left a few times because she never responded after I drove to location area. Gives run around about when getting room, etc. Travels with friend and friends child, or says she does. Plenty excuses with the 2 "roommates". Does not let you even close to pound it since she's so tight, but I make it work. Mary Fox: Pros- for my experience and standards, the best pricing. Awesome website, love to jag to her pics. Super nice and friendly. Very talkative. Big tits and okay ass. Cons: deff pictured her being hotter. A big flappier than pictures show. Jessica Rose: Pros- decent face, decent hotel location, now only does outcall but idc. Cons- looks better in ad. Bad stomach. Did not like her attitude or personality and how she acted during the action. Glad to share and compare experiences. Still on my hitlist. Summer knight, Kaylah, Becca Blossoms (obv), FATIMAH / Sadia NEVER had answered my calls or texts! I'm so turned on by her. Sierra Rose. OFG made me want to try Violet before she had her issues. Jenna. Don't really want to but ok I'll end up bangin Nola sometime when no one else is available since it seems like she always is. Happy hunting.

    Alpha.
    Nice informative post.

  12. #14425
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMke  [View Original Post]
    Ariahna Mayy: Pros- pretty face, comfortable incall, a little umph in her attitude which I like. Cons- Lives in Racine, thicker than I personally like in certain areas, not very "into" the action. Jess / Mercedes white girl chest tat: Pros- very pretty blonde, better in person. Nice petite body, decently tight. Cons: crappy incall, very sad for such a pretty girl. Probably addiction issues. Baby Bunny: Pros- Super hot, nice body, very tight, super comfortable and nice to talk to while in hotel. Cons: very sketchy unprofessional set up, SUPER PARANOID until you get in room. Waited and left a few times because she never responded after I drove to location area. Gives run around about when getting room, etc. Travels with friend and friends child, or says she does. Plenty excuses with the 2 "roommates". Does not let you even close to pound it since she's so tight, but I make it work. Mary Fox: Pros- for my experience and standards, the best pricing. Awesome website, love to jag to her pics. Super nice and friendly. Very talkative. Big tits and okay ass. Cons: deff pictured her being hotter. A big flappier than pictures show. Jessica Rose: Pros- decent face, decent hotel location, now only does outcall but idc. Cons- looks better in ad. Bad stomach. Did not like her attitude or personality and how she acted during the action. Glad to share and compare experiences. Still on my hitlist. Summer knight, Kaylah, Becca Blossoms (obv), FATIMAH / Sadia NEVER had answered my calls or texts! I'm so turned on by her. Sierra Rose. OFG made me want to try Violet before she had her issues. Jenna. Don't really want to but ok I'll end up bangin Nola sometime when no one else is available since it seems like she always is. Happy hunting.

    Alpha.
    With Sadia YMMV. I saw her once several years ago and had an awesome time. She was in a nice apartment in a southern suburb. Ended up staying well over the hh and actually hung out and chatted. Second time was awful. She was full of attitude and kept asking if I was done. She was on something too. Awesome body but I won't repeat ever.

    Nola. Had a good time with her, though many have not. She does not get all dolled up for appointments as photos suggest but I had fun with her. Dirty talk was a bonus. Only issue was that she kept pausing the action to check on her mac and cheese that was cooking in the kitchen.

  13. #14424
    Quote Originally Posted by Mag25  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your help gentlemen. I think I am going to try for Emily keeping the other options as backups. I only really want a limited covered menu, just looking for a friendly, real girl without the rush.
    I'm a little concerned about seeing Emily now. Had plans to see her but then saw this ad and decided to cancel. Sure sign she's under management. Doesn't mean you'll have a bad time I just avoid women with pimps.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...women/20472253

  14. #14423
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    How about posting your reviews here in the forum? This is where they belong.
    Seems sort of rude to me, I still haven't had the time to check out your first reviews, anyone to me that adds a new review is a plus, imo its not seniors vs regulars. I've said this before and won't mention my old senior acct but I never did the newbie bullying, not everyone is a info seeker, some might but were smart enough to see through that. Lets not lose new ones because of feeling high and mighty with 1000's of posts, no disrespect to you or anyone here.

  15. #14422

    Pros Cons

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    How about posting your reviews here in the forum? This is where they belong.
    Ariahna Mayy: Pros- pretty face, comfortable incall, a little umph in her attitude which I like. Cons- Lives in Racine, thicker than I personally like in certain areas, not very "into" the action. Jess / Mercedes white girl chest tat: Pros- very pretty blonde, better in person. Nice petite body, decently tight. Cons: crappy incall, very sad for such a pretty girl. Probably addiction issues. Baby Bunny: Pros- Super hot, nice body, very tight, super comfortable and nice to talk to while in hotel. Cons: very sketchy unprofessional set up, SUPER PARANOID until you get in room. Waited and left a few times because she never responded after I drove to location area. Gives run around about when getting room, etc. Travels with friend and friends child, or says she does. Plenty excuses with the 2 "roommates". Does not let you even close to pound it since she's so tight, but I make it work. Mary Fox: Pros- for my experience and standards, the best pricing. Awesome website, love to jag to her pics. Super nice and friendly. Very talkative. Big tits and okay ass. Cons: deff pictured her being hotter. A big flappier than pictures show. Jessica Rose: Pros- decent face, decent hotel location, now only does outcall but idc. Cons- looks better in ad. Bad stomach. Did not like her attitude or personality and how she acted during the action. Glad to share and compare experiences. Still on my hitlist. Summer knight, Kaylah, Becca Blossoms (obv), FATIMAH / Sadia NEVER had answered my calls or texts! I'm so turned on by her. Sierra Rose. OFG made me want to try Violet before she had her issues. Jenna. Don't really want to but ok I'll end up bangin Nola sometime when no one else is available since it seems like she always is. Happy hunting.

    Alpha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape