Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14451

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkejoe  [View Original Post]
    So she wants 400 per visit now! It was 1/4 of that when I saw her a few months back.
    She had a profile on SA and she had mentioned that if you can't afford $400/ meet that you don't belong on SA as a SD. Back when I had seen her it was $160/ hr but it was somewhat limited and seemed like she was just getting into it.

  2. #14450
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for a while a few years back and she was ok then, maybe she got better over time, and I was thinking of trying her again but the chatter has gone to her head. A BP girl trying to go SB isn't worth the $400 she thinks. It was a bit much when she thinks that if you can't afford that per meet you shouldn't be on SA BUT she should realize that a BP girl isn't worth that just because she changes the advertising.
    So she wants 400 per visit now! It was 1/4 of that when I saw her a few months back.

  3. #14449

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkejoe  [View Original Post]
    She's incredibly hot and service improves with repeat visits. I'd definitely recommend her.
    I saw her for a while a few years back and she was ok then, maybe she got better over time, and I was thinking of trying her again but the chatter has gone to her head. A BP girl trying to go SB isn't worth the $400 she thinks. It was a bit much when she thinks that if you can't afford that per meet you shouldn't be on SA BUT she should realize that a BP girl isn't worth that just because she changes the advertising.
    Last edited by LoveSmallPerky; 06-07-17 at 11:09. Reason: $$

  4. #14448
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse  [View Original Post]
    I really wanted to fuck this sexy lady. She asked for a dick pic, which wasn't a problem, thanks to goggle. She gave me the address. After I arrived. I told her I wanted to talk with her before I come in. All she would do is text me. So I left. Maybe it was a misunderstanding and I'm not saying anything bad about her, because maybe someone here has seen her.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-0399/18081022
    I'm like 99% sure did the right thing.

  5. #14447
    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...man-3/20530758

    This is Kirbys ad. Pictures re real service is real. So Go get that stuff.
    She's incredibly hot and service improves with repeat visits. I'd definitely recommend her.

  6. #14446
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    But, the phone number shows up in numerous ads recently in other areas such as Atlanta, so it is probably a provider that stays for a few weeks in one location and travels on fro greener pastures. I doubt anyone expects to see the women in the ad.

    So after you TOFFT, please report back.
    Well I wish you luck brother! I'm not hating at all. I just figured someone that beautiful, gifted, and perfect would probably be reviewed and raved opposed to unknown and not having one fuckiing valid review, but hey, be the first customer from mke and let us know. Good luck!

    Alpha.

  7. #14445

    Something just didn't seem right.

    I really wanted to fuck this sexy lady. She asked for a dick pic, which wasn't a problem, thanks to goggle. She gave me the address. After I arrived. I told her I wanted to talk with her before I come in. All she would do is text me. So I left. Maybe it was a misunderstanding and I'm not saying anything bad about her, because maybe someone here has seen her.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-0399/18081022

  8. #14444
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes55  [View Original Post]
    Yes very good report very accurate very trueful.
    I try but I'm going to be honest with you folks. My opinion, like all of ours, is going to vary drastically. I'm a young buck, decent looking and very fitness oriented. So my standards are high, but I'm a young buck, so looove a cougar like Fatima / Sadia, but have high standards for a man who pays for one of his greatest needs. Don't take my reviews too seriously or to heart because I am a unique individual. Happy Hunting.

    Alpha.

  9. #14443

    Angel

    I saw this young lady the other day. Silver spring area. Great BBBJ. Nice ass for pounding. Her place was okay. She is nice and legit. Be careful in that area. Day time only would be my suggestion. 80 was the damage. PH out!

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...eaven/20472288

  10. #14442

    wet

    I saw a provider that I guess use to do this a few years ago and quit. Well now she is back. She has a very cutie face she isn't petite but she isn't fat either (little bigger then what I normally like but not bad). Does have some baby damage but I've never been with a provider that gets this wet. I mean really wet. She hasn't really advertise much but I got luck and came across her number by chance. Easy txting easy set up out calls only. I would say she is a squirter like you see on video which I think is all just piss. This was straight up slippery wet I guess I don't really know how to describe it willing to share with senior I know are legit pm me. Some may not be interested but it was very unique experience. If anyone has a utr to share would be also nice. Quit

  11. #14441

    Magenta

    Does anyone have digits for magenta? Last number I have isn't working. Is she still out 27th?

  12. #14440
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMke  [View Original Post]
    Ariahna Mayy: Pros- pretty face, comfortable incall, a little umph in her attitude which I like. Cons- Lives in Racine, thicker than I personally like in certain areas, not very "into" the action. Jess / Mercedes white girl chest tat: Pros- very pretty blonde, better in person. Nice petite body, decently tight. Cons: crappy incall, very sad for such a pretty girl. Probably addiction issues. Baby Bunny: Pros- Super hot, nice body, very tight, super comfortable and nice to talk to while in hotel. Cons: very sketchy unprofessional set up, SUPER PARANOID until you get in room. Waited and left a few times because she never responded after I drove to location area. Gives run around about when getting room, etc. Travels with friend and friends child, or says she does. Plenty excuses with the 2 "roommates". Does not let you even close to pound it since she's so tight, but I make it work. Mary Fox: Pros- for my experience and standards, the best pricing. Awesome website, love to jag to her pics. Super nice and friendly. Very talkative. Big tits and okay ass. Cons: deff pictured her being hotter. A big flappier than pictures show. Jessica Rose: Pros- decent face, decent hotel location, now only does outcall but idc. Cons- looks better in ad. Bad stomach. Did not like her attitude or personality and how she acted during the action. Glad to share and compare experiences. Still on my hitlist. Summer knight, Kaylah, Becca Blossoms (obv), FATIMAH / Sadia NEVER had answered my calls or texts! I'm so turned on by her. Sierra Rose. OFG made me want to try Violet before she had her issues. Jenna. Don't really want to but ok I'll end up bangin Nola sometime when no one else is available since it seems like she always is. Happy hunting.

    Alpha.
    Yes very good report very accurate very trueful.

  13. #14439
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkejoe  [View Original Post]
    I'm a little concerned about seeing Emily now. Had plans to see her but then saw this ad and decided to cancel. Sure sign she's under management. Doesn't mean you'll have a bad time I just avoid women with pimps.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...women/20472253
    Not sure I'm buying that ad. Never met Emily, or any of those other girls, but number doesn't match her other posts. Probably some shysty SOB grabbing pics and trying to run a scam.

  14. #14438

    Kirby on BP

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...man-3/20530758

    This is Kirbys ad. Pictures re real service is real. So Go get that stuff.

  15. #14437

    If the chair is there I'm there

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBald341  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...thing/20017433

    Going to see tommorrow, but any info helpful. Thanks.
    Let me know if that red T-bag / rimming chair in the video is available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape