Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,186 to 22,200 of 32178
-
06-08-17 12:08 #9993Banned Member

Posts: 15During my dream from a few months ago to Palm Tree, I was greeted by Katie. Wow! She was awesome! Katie is a very cute provider in her late 30's. Early 40's. She is funny and very talkative. When I walked in I realized that I was not at the destination that I meant to go as there is another spa next door. But since Katie was very cute I figured I would stay and I'm glad I did. Her massage was great as she made sure to work out the kinks in my upper back. She used hot stones and a lot of pressure that I like. The front massage was just as good. I'm me for more details. Guys I would highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Barkeater
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-17 00:57 #9992Regular Member

Posts: 3Cc AMP
New here. Dreamed I visited Mimi at cc. Hr -massage then ts. Tplss Std nova. Ts was at end of session, tried a 2nd cup. But I was done, nice effort! . 8/. 8.
-
06-08-17 00:53 #9991Regular Member

Posts: 3Cc AMP
New here, hello! Just visiting from tidewater area. Quick dream to cc, drew Mimi. Very slender, older. Hr w / ts. Massage good pressure. Minus top std nova, then the ts last. 2nd cup in ts. . 8/. 8. J.
-
06-07-17 13:14 #9990Banned Member

Posts: 15Thai Ladies
I was the first person to review her on another site and I agree she is fantastic and a must visit.
Originally Posted by IsoLife
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-17 12:36 #9989Senior Member

Posts: 206Amp atf
I rise again to speak in support of my favorite AMP gal, June at Top.
June is a highly trained, highly talented masseuse. Whenever I show up, she observes and intuits what I need. A couple of visits ago she went all Swedish on me, saying I needed to relax. The next time, she spent a half hour digging into my butt muscles, sacrum, and upper thighs. (When does that ever happen?) She knows the anatomy and the meridians and goes in after them. This same confident, sensuous approach carries through all phases of the treatment.
It doesn't hurt my enjoyment of the session that I find her a very sexy woman. Not a babe, of course, but fit and, to my eyes, even cute. She communicates well and has a spunky personality. Clients who come in with an entitled attitude may not fare as well. Patient, respectful gentlemen may discover a new favorite.
-
06-07-17 10:15 #9988Senior Member

Posts: 45Provider name, please?
Originally Posted by ShadowKnight
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-17 08:03 #9987Senior Member

Posts: 100Unnamed AMP in Sterling
$60 for 30. $80 for 60.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 14:04 #9986Senior Member

Posts: 27New Therapist at Angels
Stopped by at Angels for therapy. I was told by my provider there is a new lady on the roster "Young and pretty her name is Kelly". Did not get to meet her. Just info for prospective client.
-
06-06-17 10:45 #9985Senior Member

Posts: 433
Originally Posted by Cash2274
[View Original Post]
So is it $60 for 30 or 60 minutes?
Originally Posted by Vector92
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 18:24 #9984Senior Member

Posts: 100Unnamed AMP in Sterling
I had a dream that I visited an unnamed AMP in Sterling this afternoon.
The provider's name was Jenny. She was a cute, 30-something provider with a nice rack. She was flirtatious from the start, smacking my ass as I walked by. I told her I needed a table shower and got a nice one with attention paid to all the good areas. She was fully clothed in yoga pants and a tight shirt.
We then proceeded to the massage. Or lack of a massage. I'm fine with that, because it's not what I came for. Plus, I only paid for 30 minutes. So after the TS, there wasn't much time left. On the flip, she allowed me to pull down the front of her shirt and breastfeed a bit. Also got some FIV, which she seemed to enjoy.
If you're not interested in the massage portion of the visit. I'd recommend. .6 for 30 minutes. .8 for an hour. No request for tips or upsell. I tipped generously and she seemed happy. I asked if there was more on the menu, and she said no. But I have a feeling that there might be. But she didn't want to say.
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...touch/28428258
New! GRAND OPENING!
✔ Private location.
✔ Cozy & comfortable environment.
✔ A+ Service.
Private massage rooms clean quite and comfortable.
Nice smoothing music in a calm enviroment will help you feel relaxed.
You will definetly like to come back for more.
Deep Tissue.
Swedish & Shiatsu.
Accupressure.
☎9742;9742; 703-430-0392/703-822-1750 ☎9742;9742;.
Open Daily 10 am - 10 pm.
-
06-04-17 18:08 #9983Senior Member

Posts: 53Nothing, standard NOVA finish. Kind of pushy and asked 60 for HJ. I'm guessing your in the woodbridge / dumfries area so I recommenced oasis in Dumfried. I get BBBJ for 60 there, right by the meinke. Not going to lie, she's kind of on the old side, but the rack is great!
Originally Posted by StarStruck6969
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-17 23:37 #9982Senior Member

Posts: 648Suzy, likely is in her 40's.
Originally Posted by Lioil
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 21:53 #9981Senior Member

Posts: 190Did I get duped with wrong "suzy"?
I scheduled Suzy too and without knowing it I ended up with a 40+ old mamasan who said she's suzy. The finish was nice and all (. 8 +. 5) and she wanted more than. 5 but I can't bring myself to give more if I were duped.
Originally Posted by Nyhornet
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 21:44 #9980Senior Member

Posts: 648Well, if she was happy, then you both were. $40 is the going rate for a NOVA finish which is usually some variation of a HJ. When the top comes off and the drawers are dropped most expect at least another $20 and if you succeed with oral gratification that is typically at, least $80. That is why I asked. More power to you, if you can continue to get that level of service for that tip and leave the ladies happy.
Originally Posted by LukeSmyt
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 21:31 #9979Regular Member

Posts: 7Thai ladies
Yo. Go on backpage and find massage by Sharon. Sexy ass Thai ladies with awesome bodies who pretty much lay it down like porn stars.
Originally Posted by Echang1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






