Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 16866
-
06-06-17 01:45 #14421Senior Member

Posts: 103Pros Cons
Ariahna Mayy: Pros- pretty face, comfortable incall, a little umph in her attitude which I like. Cons- Lives in Racine, thicker than I personally like in certain areas, not very "into" the action. Jess / Mercedes white girl chest tat: Pros- very pretty blonde, better in person. Nice petite body, decently tight. Cons: crappy incall, very sad for such a pretty girl. Probably addiction issues. Baby Bunny: Pros- Super hot, nice body, very tight, super comfortable and nice to talk to while in hotel. Cons: very sketchy unprofessional set up, SUPER PARANOID until you get in room. Waited and left a few times because she never responded after I drove to location area. Gives run around about when getting room, etc. Travels with friend and friends child, or says she does. Plenty excuses with the 2 "roommates". Does not let you even close to pound it since she's so tight, but I make it work. Mary Fox: Pros- for my experience and standards, the best pricing. Awesome website, love to jag to her pics. Super nice and friendly. Very talkative. Big tits and okay ass. Cons: deff pictured her being hotter. A big flappier than pictures show. Jessica Rose: Pros- decent face, decent hotel location, now only does outcall but idc. Cons- looks better in ad. Bad stomach. Did not like her attitude or personality and how she acted during the action. Glad to share and compare experiences. Still on my hitlist. Summer knight, Kaylah, Becca Blossoms (obv), FATIMAH / Sadia NEVER had answered my calls or texts! I'm so turned on by her. Sierra Rose. OFG made me want to try Violet before she had her issues. Jenna. Don't really want to but ok I'll end up bangin Nola sometime when no one else is available since it seems like she always is. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
Alpha.
-
06-06-17 01:28 #14420Senior Member

Posts: 725Amen
This is what the site is for. Please share.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 00:55 #14419Senior Member

Posts: 2814Then Chime in With a Review or Two!
How about posting your reviews here in the forum? This is where they belong.
Originally Posted by AlphaMke
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 00:06 #14418Senior Member

Posts: 49Little help
Ok fellas. Was in the area this winter and saw a very attractive, foreign provider but lost contact. Was wondering if somebody remembers this one? I think she was boznian, busty and young. She was ghetto but very attractive. I saw postings on this forum but can't remember her name. I do remember # linked to FB and was her. Anything helps, appreciate it ahead of time.
-
06-05-17 23:45 #14417Senior Member

Posts: 470I've heard similar storys and loose down there, thanks for letting us know your throwing the towel in on her it saves time and keeps the wallet a little thicker.
Originally Posted by AlphaMke
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 22:15 #14416Banned Member

Posts: 123Pics are hers
Yep. Those pics are definitely hers. She had a horrific injury a few years ago and has that limp. She told me she used to be in a wheelchair but has since become better. Apparently she is in the hobby because she needs to make money as she cannot do manual / retail jobs. She is. Kind of flabby but not really fat.
Originally Posted by EddiesPickle
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 20:37 #14415Senior Member

Posts: 103I did not like my experience with Jessica Rose. When I pulled up to the motel I saw some burn out looking chick in her pajamas in the parking lot. Right away I figured, she's probably looking out for her friend. Jessica's stomach looks gross, it does not resemble that in her pics. She was weird and akward and interrupted me while I was on top, asking if she could come on top of me. I didn't appreciate that along with her attitude. Then when I was done she tried to act all happy and normal. Very strange lady. Hard to describe the expierence. Her ad looks awesome, definitely misleading.
Originally Posted by Silver9828
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 20:32 #14414Senior Member

Posts: 103Howdy
Been reading posts on this site a few months, thought I would finally chime in. I have seen the following providers in Milwaukee. Ariahna Mayy. Jessica Rose. The sexy Mercedes / Jessica. Baby Bunny. Mary Fox. Satin Silk. Still have not found one that I would like to be a regular for. If anyone wants my take on anyone I've seen let me know. With that being said does anyone have any intel on the sexy Asian model Winter, says she only does outcall and no reviews. Thanks.
Alpha.
-
06-05-17 17:36 #14413Regular Member

Posts: 11Thank you
Thank you for your help gentlemen. I think I am going to try for Emily keeping the other options as backups. I only really want a limited covered menu, just looking for a friendly, real girl without the rush.
Originally Posted by Ancster
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Silver9828
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AlEKat
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 16:45 #14412Senior Member

Posts: 98Summer
I believe you will find Summer is not GFE and everything covered, too.
Originally Posted by Mag25
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 11:50 #14411Senior Member

Posts: 105I spoke with Jessica Rose and she does not offer GFE. If that is important to you then pass. I did.
Originally Posted by Mag25
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 10:10 #14410Senior Member

Posts: 2927Very good
Very good choice, reliable and safe. With them you will not be making the perp walk or get hit in the head.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 09:49 #14409Senior Member

Posts: 2814Let's see here. I know nothing about your selections except for one, Summer. She has been around for a good number of years now and used to call herself Winter. Save your money on her. I've noticed Sierra Rose is advertising from time to time again and she would be a good choice. At one time she did outcall. She has her baggage too but she is very good at what she does.
Originally Posted by Mag25
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 06:34 #14408Senior Member

Posts: 370Saw her last week. 100 for hhr, 200 hr. Worthwhile. She will be relocating to Oak Creek soon.
Originally Posted by TheTonyShow
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 05:55 #14407Senior Member

Posts: 774Fair
She is very fair. I got in at. 8.
Originally Posted by TheTonyShow
[View Original Post]

















