Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 481 of 806 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 531 581 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 12082
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4882

    Ciclovia

    "CICLOVIA". That's a new one to me. Google says it's the closing of streets so they are only open to bicycles and pedestrians. I call it a good way to shut down a stroll for the day. Greenfield is closed from 16th to 27th, 27th from Greenfield to National, National from 27th to 16th and 16th from National to Greenfield. Traffic is snarled every which way and unless the ladies are headed South to Mitchell or Lincoln nobodies working today. Stay home in the A / C.

  2. #4881

    Goat?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    You are lucky she was showered. That shaved beaver is inviting but the last time I saw her she smelled like a goat. I have a sensitive smell reaction that really kills the mood I'm in. I'm glad you enjoyed her. I have from time to time.

    .
    Love the reference to smelling like a goat. Never heard that before when discussing a lady on this forum, but it does seem to be appropriate. Maybe we should use it more often because it does make a point.

  3. #4880
    You are lucky she was showered. That shaved beaver is inviting but the last time I saw her she smelled like a goat. I have a sensitive smell reaction that really kills the mood I'm in. I'm glad you enjoyed her. I have from time to time.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    I'll respond to the gent who asked about Magenta in the BP section. Here's my experience this morning: I was driving west on L and saw a long-haired redhead get into a vehicle. My first thought was, "damn, if that's Magenta I missed my opportunity by seconds. " That woman and I had been trading texts for months and our schedules never aligned. Original sighting was on 7th. By the time I got to 20th I decided to double back in case they couldn't strike a deal (I never do that). I headed back east and there she was, in front of the gas station. Holy shit, it's her! Made eye contact, turned right and she hopped in, introducing herself as Michelle. Her eyes are unmistakably recognizable though, I knew exactly who she was. We did a quick LE check and I said I loved mutual oral if the situation is right. Magenta said she just showered and off we went to a safe spot. I drive a coupe and told her how I wished my back seat was more 69-friendly. Magenta said we should give it a try and before I knew it her sweet pussy was grinding my face as she slurped my shaft. She came first, I came next. Great time with a nice lady. She talks a lot, this lady has seen a lot of shit in her life but seems to be a naturally happy person. So glad I doubled back!
    .

  4. #4879

    Magenta Sighting

    I'll respond to the gent who asked about Magenta in the BP section. Here's my experience this morning: I was driving west on L and saw a long-haired redhead get into a vehicle. My first thought was, "damn, if that's Magenta I missed my opportunity by seconds. " That woman and I had been trading texts for months and our schedules never aligned. Original sighting was on 7th. By the time I got to 20th I decided to double back in case they couldn't strike a deal (I never do that). I headed back east and there she was, in front of the gas station. Holy shit, it's her! Made eye contact, turned right and she hopped in, introducing herself as Michelle. Her eyes are unmistakably recognizable though, I knew exactly who she was. We did a quick LE check and I said I loved mutual oral if the situation is right. Magenta said she just showered and off we went to a safe spot. I drive a coupe and told her how I wished my back seat was more 69-friendly. Magenta said we should give it a try and before I knew it her sweet pussy was grinding my face as she slurped my shaft. She came first, I came next. Great time with a nice lady. She talks a lot, this lady has seen a lot of shit in her life but seems to be a naturally happy person. So glad I doubled back!

  5. #4878
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I'll vouch for it. Same number I got from P19 for Jamie who he has reviewed several times. Since LEO also likely monitors this board I'm not it was wise to post the general location, but she is legit.
    That's good to hear.

  6. #4877

    Its real

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Very interesting first post. Believable though? I have absolutely NO idea! Good grammar, spelling and correct punctuation, sure makes you wonder.
    Writes better then most mongers here LOL. Good info on what's happening on the streets. It will cool off if these girls just stay away from the church on 23 d and gf.

  7. #4876

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Very interesting first post. Believable though? I have absolutely NO idea! Good grammar, spelling and correct punctuation, sure makes you wonder.
    I'll vouch for it. Same number I got from P19 for Jamie who he has reviewed several times. Since LEO also likely monitors this board I'm not it was wise to post the general location, but she is legit.

  8. #4875
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Very interesting first post. Believable though? I have absolutely NO idea! Good grammar, spelling and correct punctuation, sure makes you wonder.
    The number come back to some dude on FB no clue if it is real or not but I did see a ton of cops on my way to work and was harassing a girl on 14th and G.

  9. #4874
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieLoveSit82  [View Original Post]
    There's a sweep this morning! Just got stopped and luckily, even with the warrants my unpaid tickets have produced they only dropped me off at the Benedict Center on 2nd and Orchard. It's one of them any resource center available to us women out here, although they don't open until 9. If any of you men are too nervous to cruise, I'm around the area stated above, or you can text me. Triple 8, double0, double 6. That's Jamie. (The "spinnerish" one! 😁.
    Very interesting first post. Believable though? I have absolutely NO idea! Good grammar, spelling and correct punctuation, sure makes you wonder.

  10. #4873

    Enforcement

    Came up Greenfield this morning on my way to work and it looked like a major crackdown was underway. Lots of LEO and a few SW's being loaded in cars / vans. May be a good morning to stay home and cut the lawn.

  11. #4872

    Sweep leo

    There's a sweep this morning! Just got stopped and luckily, even with the warrants my unpaid tickets have produced they only dropped me off at the Benedict Center on 2nd and Orchard. It's one of them any resource center available to us women out here, although they don't open until 9. If any of you men are too nervous to cruise, I'm around the area stated above, or you can text me. Triple 8, double0, double 6. That's Jamie. (The "spinnerish" one! 😁.

  12. #4871
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrego  [View Original Post]
    Saw for the first time this year SW in the low 30's on Lisbon. One BSW looked like a great trip and the other I don't think would fit on my passenger or back seats very well. The thinner athletic BSW has her black hair half dyed Maroon.
    I was on that strip Saturday night there were some nice looking SW out, Picked up one named Bee BBBJCIM damage was. 20 might try her out again.

  13. #4870

    Lisbon

    Saw for the first time this year SW in the low 30's on Lisbon. One BSW looked like a great trip and the other I don't think would fit on my passenger or back seats very well. The thinner athletic BSW has her black hair half dyed Maroon.

  14. #4869
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #4868
    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    So you are a senior member and you don't know Mindy. Do you not know Chella, Myah, Brenda, Chilli, And my favorite. Barefoot SW. ?
    I'm a senior and I don't know any of the girls you named. Heard of them all yes but that's about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape