Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 574 of 751 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 624 674 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 11265
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #2670
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Might see this one (pictured) over the weekend (a girl I dated a few times last year). Got a 2 day stay starting today from a different girl I met 8 months ago on SA. Dated her 3 times and then she said she couldn't see me anymore due to her BF. I told her when that ends, call me. She did.
    The words I love to hear. My BF never did that ! (and few other things as well). But of course he was only her first and same age. (what do they know). lol

  2. #2669

    3rd SB

    I think I have another one hooked from SB. 29 Latina / Apache in OC with a really nice rack. Afte tats which I'm not into but she's sexy as hell. Wants 3 bills but I talked her into BB. And has a place we can play. We might go the first round Saturday. I will report back with details. And tomorrow I have a 4 hour session with the SB that I don't have to pay.

  3. #2668
    Might see this one (pictured) over the weekend (a girl I dated a few times last year). Got a 2 day stay starting today from a different girl I met 8 months ago on SA. Dated her 3 times and then she said she couldn't see me anymore due to her BF. I told her when that ends, call me. She did.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.jpg‎  

  4. #2667
    So another bbw randomly hmu last night and I saw her today. I really needed to see someone today and since she was making it so easy, I said "come on down". Uber is running an awesome special right now. Any ride for 6.99 or a pool for 3.99. That's insane. Good for 20 rides. It should save me about $$, at least. In this girls case I only saved 14 dollars total as she was fairly close by.

    Anyway we wasted no time in getting right to it. As I had no desire to bone her, we just did a lot of playing around but it got pretty hot and nasty. I did get to fist her after multiple tries, slowly stretching that sophomore pinay pussy as she screamed in ecstacy. lol.

    This UTR did her required hour for a $ and left. A perfect mid-day break after an 8 hour work day.

  5. #2666

    Hot spots I never get to.

    Fullerton, Chino Hills, Corona, Huntington Beach, Irvine and Anaheim. Mostly all Latinas in these areas. But OMG so many nice ones. Good luck to anyone that has the ability to hit those areas.

  6. #2665

    No-Tell

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngine  [View Original Post]
    I set up ameeting with a baby tomorrow. This will be my first baby. The problem is that neither of us can host and I do not know where to find a no tell motel. Looking for one some where in between beverly hills and ktown. I will apreciate any suggestions. I like to thank the HollywoodGuy for his guidelines.
    Lots of great advice in the No-tell section of this forum. Check there if you have time and good luck tomorrow. Let us know how it goes.

  7. #2664

    Swinging for the Fences

    I have been on and off SA for a couple years. Have 2 SBs that I can see when I want, they don't want to go out, just stay in bed and play.

    I got back on SA recently to see what was out there again. I live in the Albany NY area. I was contacted by about 25 women in a week, and set up coffee M&Gs with a couple. I have used a lot of the tips on this board and on the Richmond board to make what I want and can offer very clear. But, recently, I find that some of the POTS, even after the discussion about what I can offer (and they say they understand). Change their mind after either a M&G or a few emails. This includes:

    -AA girl who asked me to buy her a car after we had coffee (I'm looking for a 1981 YUGO for her now LOL). Talk about her pic not resembling her in real life. YIKES.

    -AA girl who basically invited me over to have sex before we meet (actually I have had 2 of these in the past, they actually were regular girls with their own place looking for sex immediately). And then basically begged me to come over (student needing the $).

    -Latina who cursed me cause I said I don't pay for M&G. Just my policy as I was burned in the past by doing this (no money, no honey).

    -Latina who wanted to meet for coffee and then at the last minute said "can I bring a friend". Of course the answer was no (cause it was a man friend).

    Also had these experiences:

    -Contacted by a couple blond / brunette either play together or separately. This intrigues me but I suspect its outside my budget.

    -Recently divorced women in their 40's. Meeting one next week who has kept in touch. May be too classy for me hahaha.

    So, just asking the board. So you get these girls who "swing for the fences", ask for something totally out of your budget even after you tell them what you can do for gifts and they appear to understand.

    In any event, ended up with an AA who warned me that she was 'very very dark" (she said some guys contact her on SA and tell her they would never be interested in a girl as dark as she is. What jerks). HG might like her, not a spinner but nice shape, beautiful color and thick lips. Anyway, took her to hotel today and WOW, she hadn't had sex for awhile and was trying to make up for this. Curiously for a 26 year old, had to give her some "education" but my knees were weak after we finished round 2.

    GG.

  8. #2663
    Quote Originally Posted by Theengine  [View Original Post]
    I set up ameeting with a baby tomorrow. This will be my first baby. The problem is that neither of us can host and I do not know where to find a no tell motel. Looking for one some where in between beverly hills and ktown. I will apreciate any suggestions. I like to thank the HollywoodGuy for his guidelines.
    Sea Way Motel, 5961 Venice Blvd, Los Angeles.

    It's actually nice. I was shocked. They don't offer hourly rates all the time. It's 40 for the hour plus a 5 dollar remote deposit.

    Good luck.

  9. #2662

    First baby

    I set up ameeting with a baby tomorrow. This will be my first baby. The problem is that neither of us can host and I do not know where to find a no tell motel. Looking for one some where in between beverly hills and ktown. I will apreciate any suggestions. I like to thank the HollywoodGuy for his guidelines.

  10. #2661
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdb1911  [View Original Post]
    I was definitely disappointed with her body and she def looks better in pics. Her BBJ was lots of spitting and no hands. I would never see her again though. I busted 2 one from BBJ LOL.

    She's weird though after the bbj she went into her living room to play with her rabbits. Like literally left me in her bedroom alone for 10 minutes. So I went through her stuff. She's clean, had some paperwork from some local free clinic and birth control pills on her bed.
    Post or pm her profile if you feel like sending her another customer. Ha.

  11. #2660

    First time trying

    That was my first time trying that. Usually I don't attempt something like that as both parties like to build some sort of trust. When she got out of my car I saw pair of scissors on the passenger seat. I asked her and she said she brought them because she hadn't done something like that before and wasn't sure if I was dangerous.

  12. #2659
    Quote Originally Posted by Dctator1  [View Original Post]
    Hey Huntsman, does the direct "lets meet now" approach work on SA. I thought SA was more for cultivating a SB over a period of time, not for the quick same day service. Is there something you look for in their profile? I am about to join SA to find a SB, but would love to also use it for a quick same day meet ups if I can. CL is almost impossible now for anything.

    Thanks for any advice you have.
    You get both types of girls. But don't confuse a desperate non-pro with a utr or pro just because she wants to meet asap. Over time you will learn how to separate them out.

  13. #2658
    Quote Originally Posted by Falar  [View Original Post]
    If I was him. I would just upload a picture and make it private. I use to do the text and email messages with sending pictures. But I started to talk to women, who wasn't comfortable with that. Now I rather just show the women my private picture right away. And if they are interested we move ahead and it's easier to get the phone number. I prefer not to waste time with countless messages before they feel comfortable. It's too many women on the site to do that with. I would show them the private picture and move on quickly. If they are not interested.
    I do basically the same.

  14. #2657
    Quote Originally Posted by Dctator1  [View Original Post]
    Hey Huntsman, does the direct "lets meet now" approach work on SA. I thought SA was more for cultivating a SB over a period of time, not for the quick same day service. Is there something you look for in their profile? I am about to join SA to find a SB, but would love to also use it for a quick same day meet ups if I can. CL is almost impossible now for anything.

    Thanks for any advice you have.
    You can find anything from the pro to the everyday girl on sa. There is alot of different definitions for a sb so you can find plenty of the utr / pro providing car services or quick meeting s the same as BP / CL. Lots of yhese girls showing up on sa and some guy s pay more for thue title sb.

  15. #2656
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHuntsman  [View Original Post]
    A few days ago I was talking to a girl on sa and from her behavior it seemed like she might be a pro. I was thinking to see her just for some head on my way home from work. I text her when I'm near my home, since she's local, but she didn't reply. Earlier she mentioned she was with family. So while sitting in a parking lot I jump in sa and browse for girls near me that were love. See a 19 yr old local girl. I send her a straight forward message asking to meet up right now. Surprisingly she agrees. I head down to UCR and pick her up as she was at the library studying. We chill in my car and she gives me head for a nominal fee. She was really nervous. Not the best BJ ever, but a very interesting experience.
    Hey Huntsman, does the direct "lets meet now" approach work on SA. I thought SA was more for cultivating a SB over a period of time, not for the quick same day service. Is there something you look for in their profile? I am about to join SA to find a SB, but would love to also use it for a quick same day meet ups if I can. CL is almost impossible now for anything.

    Thanks for any advice you have.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape