Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 576 of 751 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 626 676 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 11264
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #2639
    Quote Originally Posted by Leiterf  [View Original Post]
    Well yesterday she was texting me and I asked why she needed extra cash if she is divorced. I said doesn't your ex pay child support and spousal support? She said no. Said she didn't know why he didn't have to pay. I called BS cause we all know how the courts work in CA. I'm divorced so I know the deal. I then asked are you really divorced and she said will I be mad if she is. And said yes but she's going to divorce him. Who knows what's the truth. She asked me if I would still date her? She said no allowance just dating and she won't see anyone else. I said you are still married. She asked me if I would be ok with it as long as she only fucks her hisband once a week. WTF? If I'm just dating then I expect both sides are loyal. She seemed really upset and kept texting how sorry she is and how I'm the best guy she ever met. Asked me to please thinknit over.
    Hahaha, just proves my point, most of these girls are all lying about something. Best not to get to emotionally involved with someone off CL or SA, not that it can't happen, but they will always be hiding something. That said if she wants to date you with no allowance, take it. No reason to pass up free good times with an attractive lady. Just be careful about the husband and don't stop seeing other girls no matter what she says.

    Good luck and keep us up to date.

  2. #2638
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHuntsman  [View Original Post]
    I didn't really dig her bbj. She was okay but she looks better in pics. Was disappointed when I saw her ass. I just stayed there for one nut and left. LOL.
    I was definitely disappointed with her body and she def looks better in pics. Her BBJ was lots of spitting and no hands. I would never see her again though. I busted 2 one from BBJ LOL.

    She's weird though after the bbj she went into her living room to play with her rabbits. Like literally left me in her bedroom alone for 10 minutes. So I went through her stuff. She's clean, had some paperwork from some local free clinic and birth control pills on her bed.

  3. #2637

    Lies

    Quote Originally Posted by Dctator1  [View Original Post]
    First, nice find. Did you meet on SA or another site?

    In my experiences, I would not believe her until you get to know her better. But that is just me. Sounds like she is into you, but when it comes down to it, you don't know anything about her and if she get's desperate for cash, she will do what she has to to make money.

    But hopefully it will wok out for you, sounds like a great arrangement.
    Well yesterday she was texting me and I asked why she needed extra cash if she is divorced. I said doesn't your ex pay child support and spousal support? She said no. Said she didn't know why he didn't have to pay. I called BS cause we all know how the courts work in CA. I'm divorced so I know the deal. I then asked are you really divorced and she said will I be mad if she is. And said yes but she's going to divorce him. Who knows what's the truth. She asked me if I would still date her? She said no allowance just dating and she won't see anyone else. I said you are still married. She asked me if I would be ok with it as long as she only fucks her hisband once a week. WTF? If I'm just dating then I expect both sides are loyal. She seemed really upset and kept texting how sorry she is and how I'm the best guy she ever met. Asked me to please thinknit over.

  4. #2636
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyLover  [View Original Post]
    Don't how things will turn, ill probably have her come to a far hotel from her. Then tell its whom you ran with the allowance I gave you.

    She looked so innocent didn't think it was possible. Damn I really do want to bang her though. Hard choice I need for things to cool down then ill pay her escort fee, minus the money I gave her in advance. I won't do that ill pay her the full amount.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-9d971523aa1b

    If any of you guys want to try her.

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...5043.htm?cat=1
    She is hot but you can get better from a real non pro on SA. Just know this I have never ever paid up front with any girl I met on SA. There is no incentive once they have cash in hand. At least that's my point of view. Until you build some sort of rapport with them I wouldn't trust them. Not with 400 before you in the room.

  5. #2635
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdb1911  [View Original Post]
    She gives a great bbj but she was kinda weird so I passed on bare. I still fixed though LOL.
    I didn't really dig her bbj. She was okay but she looks better in pics. Was disappointed when I saw her ass. I just stayed there for one nut and left. LOL.

  6. #2634
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHandCock  [View Original Post]
    Unless your prepared for it to get ugly write it off as a learning experience. Or you could write a bad review for her as an escort. That would probably hurt her more. Also post a link here on her sa profile so anyone on sa knows.
    Don't how things will turn, ill probably have her come to a far hotel from her. Then tell its whom you ran with the allowance I gave you.

    She looked so innocent didn't think it was possible. Damn I really do want to bang her though. Hard choice I need for things to cool down then ill pay her escort fee, minus the money I gave her in advance. I won't do that ill pay her the full amount.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-9d971523aa1b

    If any of you guys want to try her.

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...5043.htm?cat=1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ab87cae0-1687-401e-890d-956ad1240309.jpg‎   a1f2e01c-75e5-4a31-9a7e-d47357ceca48.jpg‎   ab403a62-c9e7-45f4-9404-be7d9264e1c4.jpg‎   aacb3ceb-614f-48aa-9509-b86c6b19ebe0.jpg‎  

  7. #2633
    I would definitely move on. It's not worth it. View it as a lesson learnt. It's good that you experience it early in the game. You will be ready and move decisive. When you have you next experience.

  8. #2632
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHuntsman  [View Original Post]
    That's so funny! Just last night I googled this girl's phone number and I saw her BP ads. As much as I don't mind spending in the 200 range a lot of girls throw out 250-350 right off the bat. I've when seen a few girls ask for 500 which is insane to me.
    Yeah you really have to screen these broads out tough. I found at least 10 backpage broads but at least 7 didn't come at me higher than 150 for an hr. My first SB was a backpage broad I banged 2 years ago. She stopped doing backpage and is full time sb. She was a good fuck so I fucked her but not after taking 150 off and paying her 100 LOL.

    After that you just got to go with your spidey senses. A chick who moves faster than you is likely a prostitute. The if she answers questions about herself but doesn't even care what you do, she's likely a pro. Not saying pros are bad but don't overpay.

  9. #2631
    Quote Originally Posted by Leiterf  [View Original Post]
    OK so I decided to try a second SB. And for the guys that want to message me and ask how to hook up with her. Don't, I'm not sharing my SB, sorry. I do share AMP and AAMP info but that's it.

    My second girl is early 30's and Asian. She's a MILF. Trying to provide for her kids and has a regular job. She likes to text a lot and we get a long quite well.

    I met her yesterday and picked her up from her job. We went to a local No tell.

    She was cute with a decent body after having two kids. She's Asian so she is small.

    We made out a lot, BBBJ, DATY, mutual DATO, many positions, and CIM. All BB for two hours.

    Allowance was 150. She never asked for an amount and was OK with what I gave her.

    She texted almost all night after I got home and today. She seems to really like me. But who knows if it's really an act.

    I asked her what she thought about just dating me and not being my SB. She said how does she know that I would only see her? I said same applies to you. Then she said she really needs the money to pay bills. I told her if I was exclusive with her we dated she can't bang other dudes for an allowance. I said we can think on it. Then she said she really likes me and would see me with no allowance. And not see other men.

    Do you guys buy it?
    First, nice find. Did you meet on SA or another site?

    In my experiences, I would not believe her until you get to know her better. But that is just me. Sounds like she is into you, but when it comes down to it, you don't know anything about her and if she get's desperate for cash, she will do what she has to to make money.

    But hopefully it will wok out for you, sounds like a great arrangement.

  10. #2630
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Never pay in advance?
    Unless your prepared for it to get ugly write it off as a learning experience. Or you could write a bad review for her as an escort. That would probably hurt her more. Also post a link here on her sa profile so anyone on sa knows.

  11. #2629

    Second Baby

    OK so I decided to try a second SB. And for the guys that want to message me and ask how to hook up with her. Don't, I'm not sharing my SB, sorry. I do share AMP and AAMP info but that's it.

    My second girl is early 30's and Asian. She's a MILF. Trying to provide for her kids and has a regular job. She likes to text a lot and we get a long quite well.

    I met her yesterday and picked her up from her job. We went to a local No tell.

    She was cute with a decent body after having two kids. She's Asian so she is small.

    We made out a lot, BBBJ, DATY, mutual DATO, many positions, and CIM. All BB for two hours.

    Allowance was 150. She never asked for an amount and was OK with what I gave her.

    She texted almost all night after I got home and today. She seems to really like me. But who knows if it's really an act.

    I asked her what she thought about just dating me and not being my SB. She said how does she know that I would only see her? I said same applies to you. Then she said she really needs the money to pay bills. I told her if I was exclusive with her we dated she can't bang other dudes for an allowance. I said we can think on it. Then she said she really likes me and would see me with no allowance. And not see other men.

    Do you guys buy it?

  12. #2628
    Quote Originally Posted by Shylover  [View Original Post]
    Sign up on S. A finding a sugar baby. I send many msgs, got in contact with this sugar baby, after a few msg on the site we exchange phone numbers. We started texting, after a 4 days we decide to meet up.

    When we met up, talked for 40 minutes, communication was flowing well. I told her how I'm new to this type of arrangement. She told me she felt comfortable with me and wanted to start an arrangement that same day with me, she ask me for her allowance, we square cash she send me a request of $400. We continue talking in good faith I approved the request, we were getting a room. She was following and then she split LOL. I know I'm such an idiot.

    Now she's not answering text of calls, damn it. ! So after searching online with the photo she share with me I found out she's actually an escort. Should have done my homework before hand. I know I'm a rookie.

    Anyways I contacted with another number for her escort ad. I started communicating with her and we setup a date for today evening. I'm having second doubts about it, should I go with it and confront her about it or just take the loss. She will be coming to a hotel room I got.

    Looking for opinions.
    Never pay in advance?

  13. #2627

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Shylover  [View Original Post]
    Sign up on S. A finding a sugar baby. I send many msgs, got in contact with this sugar baby, after a few msg on the site we exchange phone numbers. We started texting, after a 4 days we decide to meet up.

    When we met up, talked for 40 minutes, communication was flowing well. I told her how I'm new to this type of arrangement. She told me she felt comfortable with me and wanted to start an arrangement that same day with me, she ask me for her allowance, we square cash she send me a request of $400. We continue talking in good faith I approved the request, we were getting a room. She was following and then she split LOL. I know I'm such an idiot.

    Now she's not answering text of calls, damn it. ! So after searching online with the photo she share with me I found out she's actually an escort. Should have done my homework before hand. I know I'm a rookie.

    Anyways I contacted with another number for her escort ad. I started communicating with her and we setup a date for today evening. I'm having second doubts about it, should I go with it and confront her about it or just take the loss. She will be coming to a hotel room I got.

    Looking for opinions.
    First off, I have to agree with you on your comment.

    Hell yes get your money or at least bang her.

  14. #2626

    Baby took the money and ran

    Sign up on S. A finding a sugar baby. I send many msgs, got in contact with this sugar baby, after a few msg on the site we exchange phone numbers. We started texting, after a 4 days we decide to meet up.

    When we met up, talked for 40 minutes, communication was flowing well. I told her how I'm new to this type of arrangement. She told me she felt comfortable with me and wanted to start an arrangement that same day with me, she ask me for her allowance, we square cash she send me a request of $400. We continue talking in good faith I approved the request, we were getting a room. She was following and then she split LOL. I know I'm such an idiot.

    Now she's not answering text of calls, damn it. ! So after searching online with the photo she share with me I found out she's actually an escort. Should have done my homework before hand. I know I'm a rookie.

    Anyways I contacted with another number for her escort ad. I started communicating with her and we setup a date for today evening. I'm having second doubts about it, should I go with it and confront her about it or just take the loss. She will be coming to a hotel room I got.

    Looking for opinions.

  15. #2625

    She is on Webcam

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I still beg to differ, but to change the subject a little. How about those Nips? Cam Girl. I know some cam girls sugar. Anyone here ever get lucky with one. I had one once by accident that didn't work out (didn't know she cammed till after I met her). But I admit that one of the items on my bucket list is to woo one or two when I can afford it.
    I follow this chick on Chaturbate. I don't even had to see her face, I know her body. On the webcam she claim she from Colombia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape