Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5200

    Robin returns

    Robin is back in Atlanta for a couple of nights. She's a very fun tall thin 22 year old girl.

    Seniors PM me for her number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3253.jpg‎   IMG_4033.jpg‎   IMG_3973.jpg‎   IMG_3978.jpg‎   IMG_3980.jpg‎  

    IMG_3979.jpg‎  

  2. #5199

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj3000  [View Original Post]
    No, Wendy / Rose who worked at W.
    Rose has joined the bald crew.

  3. #5198
    Quote Originally Posted by Jugglr123  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Wendy who works at Rose?
    No, Wendy / Rose who worked at W.

  4. #5197
    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    My advice, do not partake in the hobby if you're seeking a "relationship", you will be severely disappointed. I've always found it best to keep my hobbying business partitioned away from my "civilian" relationships. Occasionally you meet pay for play ladies that you develop a real a connection with, but the payment for services always keeps it real, at least for me. I don't care to date or hang out with women I'm paying to have sex. It just works out better that way and keeps from fucking up my brain.
    Qoute this. Don't hang out with them or really talk to much. I have a habit of talking my way with anyone and that shit can make it weird. It's still business.

  5. #5196
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob88  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if this is the right thread but, this is my situation-.

    I am 29 year old virgin, who never even kissed a girl. I'm an immigrant and fairly new to the US. I have always been shy / nervous around girls and am average looking, so my chances of getting laid are near ZERO. I have always been against paying for sex for the regular blah blah blah reasons, but now I'm fed up of using my hand every night and want to experience the real deal, be it with a hooker / escort.

    I thought approaching women was scary, but searching for a hooker / escort online turned out to be scarier (lot of spammers out there)!! This forum looks like a safe place, so I'm asking you guys.

    Do you have any suggestions for any particular escorts that I should go to? What should I expect in the process of setting up the appointment?

    Since this would be my first time, I'm not looking for just meaningless sex but for a pleasurable experience. So, how long should I be with her and what should I expect to pay?

    Any advise is appreciated. Thanks!
    Hope you've been reading all of the advice these seasoned mongers have been providing to you. Everyone's had good input.

  6. #5195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    My advice, do not partake in the hobby if you're seeking a "relationship", you will be severely disappointed. I've always found it best to keep my hobbying business partitioned away from my "civilian" relationships. Occasionally you meet pay for play ladies that you develop a real a connection with, but the payment for services always keeps it real, at least for me. I don't care to date or hang out with women I'm paying to have sex. It just works out better that way and keeps from fucking up my brain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noob88  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if this is the right thread but, this is my situation-.

    I am 29 year old virgin, who never even kissed a girl. I'm an immigrant and fairly new to the US. I have always been shy / nervous around girls and am average looking, so my chances of getting laid are near ZERO. I have always been against paying for sex for the regular blah blah blah reasons, but now I'm fed up of using my hand every night and want to experience the real deal, be it with a hooker / escort.

    I thought approaching women was scary, but searching for a hooker / escort online turned out to be scarier (lot of spammers out there)!! This forum looks like a safe place, so I'm asking you guys.

    Do you have any suggestions for any particular escorts that I should go to? What should I expect in the process of setting up the appointment?

    Since this would be my first time, I'm not looking for just meaningless sex but for a pleasurable experience. So, how long should I be with her and what should I expect to pay?

    Any advise is appreciated. Thanks!

  7. #5194

    Don't do it

    Mo.[/QUOTE]I guarantee that it will be the biggest disappointment in your life. Don't do it! If you do you will be very sorry the rest of your life.

  8. #5193
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoTuesday1  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it.

    Save the money and go on vacation, out to eat, buy new clothes, gym membership.
    I agree. I am mainly in the hobby because off fetishes. An escort is not a good replacement for a "regular" relationship though. Have hobbies, work out, get a good education and talk to people in general. Your friends could hook you up etc, happens all the time. You don't have to be a "ladies man. ".

  9. #5192
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob88  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if this is the right thread but, this is my situation-.

    I am 29 year old virgin, who never even kissed a girl. I'm an immigrant and fairly new to the US. I have always been shy / nervous around girls and am average looking, so my chances of getting laid are near ZERO. I have always been against paying for sex for the regular blah blah blah reasons, but now I'm fed up of using my hand every night and want to experience the real deal, be it with a hooker / escort.

    I thought approaching women was scary, but searching for a hooker / escort online turned out to be scarier (lot of spammers out there)!! This forum looks like a safe place, so I'm asking you guys.

    Do you have any suggestions for any particular escorts that I should go to? What should I expect in the process of setting up the appointment?

    Since this would be my first time, I'm not looking for just meaningless sex but for a pleasurable experience. So, how long should I be with her and what should I expect to pay?

    Any advise is appreciated. Thanks!
    Don't do it.

    Save the money and go on vacation, out to eat, buy new clothes, gym membership.

  10. #5191
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    My advice is to find a nice girl, get to know her and let the relationship build until you are both ready to make a commitment. Sex will come, if you have lasted 29 years, you can go a while longer. This is a hobby for men who like to f**k, take risks and enjoy a variety. A majority of the guys on here are married, tired of f**king their wives and just want a little additional excitement. This is not something for your first time out.

    I never believed this to be true with most posters. How all these dudes going bb everything, married and not messing up their lives?

  11. #5190
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj3000  [View Original Post]
    She still has hair.
    Do you mean Wendy who works at Rose?

  12. #5189
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob88  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if this is the right thread but, this is my situation-.

    I am 29 year old virgin, who never even kissed a girl. I'm an immigrant and fairly new to the US. I have always been shy / nervous around girls and am average looking, so my chances of getting laid are near ZERO. I have always been against paying for sex for the regular blah blah blah reasons, but now I'm fed up of using my hand every night and want to experience the real deal, be it with a hooker / escort.

    I thought approaching women was scary, but searching for a hooker / escort online turned out to be scarier (lot of spammers out there)!! This forum looks like a safe place, so I'm asking you guys.

    Do you have any suggestions for any particular escorts that I should go to? What should I expect in the process of setting up the appointment?

    Since this would be my first time, I'm not looking for just meaningless sex but for a pleasurable experience. So, how long should I be with her and what should I expect to pay?

    Any advise is appreciated. Thanks!
    Everything you need is in these pages, my man. However the quality you seem to be seeking tends to be deep pocket experiences. You'd be better off finding a half capable wingman and hitting the streets the old fashioned way.

  13. #5188
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob88  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if this is the right thread but, this is my situation-.

    I am 29 year old virgin, who never even kissed a girl. I'm an immigrant and fairly new to the US. I have always been shy / nervous around girls and am average looking, so my chances of getting laid are near ZERO. I have always been against paying for sex for the regular blah blah blah reasons, but now I'm fed up of using my hand every night and want to experience the real deal, be it with a hooker / escort.

    I thought approaching women was scary, but searching for a hooker / escort online turned out to be scarier (lot of spammers out there)!! This forum looks like a safe place, so I'm asking you guys.

    Do you have any suggestions for any particular escorts that I should go to? What should I expect in the process of setting up the appointment?

    Since this would be my first time, I'm not looking for just meaningless sex but for a pleasurable experience. So, how long should I be with her and what should I expect to pay?

    Any advise is appreciated. Thanks!
    The advice that others have given is on point. The only thing I'd add is: spending time with a provider might help you to overcome some of your anxiety about sex, especially by showing you that it's an ordinary activity and not necessarily the monumental event that you may have built it up to in you mind. But in the long run you'd probably be better off participating in some group therapy to help you develop skills for communication and to manage your anxiety. I'd also suggest you think about getting involved in group activities that you enjoy. A running group, a book club, a wine tasting group, whatever. Just having sex for the sake of losing your v-card won't be nearly as helpful to you without working on the underlying issues that have made it hard for you to establish the kinds of relationships you want. I say this as someone with a lot of social anxiety & awkwardness myself. Good luck.

  14. #5187
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #5186

    Short and sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by Noob88  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if this is the right thread but, this is my situation-.

    I am 29 year old virgin, who never even kissed a girl. I'm an immigrant and fairly new to the US. I have always been shy / nervous around girls and am average looking, so my chances of getting laid are near ZERO. I have always been against paying for sex for the regular blah blah blah reasons, but now I'm fed up of using my hand every night and want to experience the real deal, be it with a hooker / escort.

    I thought approaching women was scary, but searching for a hooker / escort online turned out to be scarier (lot of spammers out there)!! This forum looks like a safe place, so I'm asking you guys.

    Do you have any suggestions for any particular escorts that I should go to? What should I expect in the process of setting up the appointment?

    Since this would be my first time, I'm not looking for just meaningless sex but for a pleasurable experience. So, how long should I be with her and what should I expect to pay?

    Any advise is appreciated. Thanks!
    Please listen to some of the excellent advice already given. I will be short and sweet about it, but this hobby will not provide you with the healthy start to sexual experiences that you seek.

    Obviously, those of us who are here enjoy this hobby, but as others have already said, it can be a very risky and very expensive addiction! Please don't let it be the only thing you know or have experienced of sex.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape