Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 9888
-
06-06-17 15:57 #8238Senior Member

Posts: 216That is Lizabelle / Eliza / Lizzy.
Originally Posted by Paul4878
[View Original Post]
May I ask the damage and the time?
-
06-06-17 13:45 #8237Senior Member

Posts: 640Jacky, pawtucket
Well tried to set up an appt with her and got the relevant rates and loc however when I asked if GFE or greek was on the table she went into total ***** mode. I told her I like to know what my options are first but nope attitude the rest of the convo.
Maybe it was a rough day or something but whatever I won't be seeing her anytime soon.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 21:17 #8236Senior Member

Posts: 29Anybody Saw this One
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...en/lets-make-ღ4326;-your-dreams-4326;4326;-become-reality /6997693.
-
06-05-17 19:03 #8235Senior Member

Posts: 778HJ, that's it.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 18:49 #8234Senior Member

Posts: 276Honey twist
I contacted her, 300 hr, 200 half. Asked what the twist was. Said you have to experience it and gave no details. Wanted 150 for that alone. Also came with 4 rules. No FIV, Greek, BBFS, or facial. I declined but am curious as well.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 17:19 #8233Senior Member

Posts: 41TOFTT this afternoon at her hotel room near TF Green in Warwick, so not the girl in the pics, usual two call got the room number when I got there, went up she let me in LEO check and sat on the bed chatting for a few minutes. She's a very tiny hard belly girl with no tatas to speak of. Kept jumping up to check the door. Finally got her to stay on the bed, very sensitive Vajayjay during DATY so finally it was on with the cover and pounded it out in mish, during which she was talking unintelligibly. I kept going for about 10 minutes till I popped in cover. Up she jumped dressed in a jiffy, handed me a wipe and checked the door again. Very weird, no way I would ever repeat. 200 roses for an hour which was really 40 minutes BTW.
Originally Posted by BossBricky
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 16:19 #8232Senior Member

Posts: 640Honey twist
Before I pull the trigger on this one.
What is the honey twist.
-
06-05-17 12:41 #8231Senior Member

Posts: 699So, this is why it's good to provide actual details, rather than just saying "recommended" or "avoid" or whatever. Sometimes things that might be a dealbreaker for some guys aren't a big deal for others. Using fake pictures is never awesome, but I have known some great providers who didn't use their own pictures, so it's not necessarily an automatic pass. As to her size, it's good to know, but there are guys out there who like bigger women, so it's still always better to provide that info rather than assuming that everyone else will like or dislike the same things you do. Same goes for the CBJ, there are some mongers who prefer that, especially if they're married and don't want to chance even the slighest possibilty of catching something. So some or all of these issues might not be a big deal to everyone, depending on how good her attitude and the rest of the service was. Good to always tell the whole story, good bad and ugly, LOL.
Originally Posted by Paul4878
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 08:46 #8230Regular Member

Posts: 11Follow up to post #8228
Pictures were fake, not small bbw more like ssbbw, no bareback oral.
Originally Posted by Paul4878
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 03:31 #8229Senior Member

Posts: 699Not that I personally care, as I had no plans on going to see this provider anyway, but it's always nice to provide a little actual info when posting a warning like this. What happened? Did you get robbed or ripped off? Shorted on time? Just lackluster service? Fake pictures and she's actually 400lbs or 60 years old? Tweaked out drug addict? Has a penis? Just giving a recommendation or a warning without any actual info isn't all that useful. Not meaning to be a dick here, just trying to give a little helpful advice.
Originally Posted by Paul4878
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-17 17:22 #8228Regular Member

Posts: 11Toftt
-
06-03-17 13:27 #8227Senior Member

Posts: 83Brielle on Backpage
Have a weakness for slim ebony gals. Any info on Brielle?
Thanks.
-
06-03-17 10:20 #8226Senior Member

Posts: 487She does indeed, showed off her flexibility.
Originally Posted by Level333
[View Original Post]
But I just went for a run and that mouth.
-
06-03-17 09:58 #8225Senior Member

Posts: 41Interested also
Google search of her number didn't really return any info. Looks very hot so let me know if you see her.
Originally Posted by SteveBerg
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 19:52 #8224Regular Member

Posts: 12Does she provide FS? Or just BJ?
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]


















