Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 9888
-
06-02-17 15:38 #8223Senior Member

Posts: 64Anyone seen this one?
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...e-help/7259478
Thinking of getting in touch with her.
-
06-01-17 20:56 #8222Senior Member

Posts: 487She has put on weight and looks so much better for it.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
Ass and thighs look good.
Mouth is still magic.
Got a good rub from her yesterday.
Best head in town.
-
06-01-17 14:20 #8221Senior Member

Posts: 640Jacky. Pawtucket
Been considering her lately body pics look good but was wondering if anyone has further information.
http://providence.backpage.com/Women...mature/6884868
-
06-01-17 10:59 #8220Regular Member

Posts: 12Woonsocket provider
Thanks for your reply. I took chance and met her yesterday. She has definitely turned into heavy. I should have guessed when she did not include more than 1 pic in the ad. Session was rushed and I was out of there within 15 minutes. Not going to visit again for sure.
Originally Posted by Dood508
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 07:52 #8219Senior Member

Posts: 129I had the same experience a couple of months ago. Two separate occasions we were all set to meet and once I get there, nothing. Time waster so I moved on.
Originally Posted by MattBr
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 07:05 #8218Senior Member

Posts: 483Renee, NP
It is really hard to tell. When I last saw her she had dark hair and had lost an awful lot of weight. She had been seriously ill with some undisclosed ailment. Her formerly great boobs looked like deflated balloons. Haven't heard from her in a very long time.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 06:28 #8217Senior Member

Posts: 161Woonsocket
I've seen her, probably not for at least 2 years. Kind of sexy curly hair and nice blue eyes. When I saw her she was borderline between 'curvy' and 'heavy', not sure how that might have gone more one way or the other in a couple years. I felt rushed when seeing her and even though she's really close to me I haven't seen her again. . if that tells you anything.
Originally Posted by Level333
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 05:55 #8216Senior Member

Posts: 640Renee. No. Prov
I can't really tell since the picture shows up super small.
The renee I saw had black hair her teeth werent in the best of shape now that I recall and she had tats on her upper arms / shoulders.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-17 23:19 #8215Senior Member

Posts: 1406Is this her?
Originally Posted by PSil
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-17 20:38 #8214Senior Member

Posts: 90Nadia. Sadly a waste of time!
Had plans to meet with her a couple of months ago and she seemed really nice, responsive and was looking forward to getting together. I get there and she disappears. We tried to reschedule and she had what sounded to be a legitimate civilian work requirement that required a reschedule.
This time I went all the way there again and just sat in the parking lot, no answer to my call or text. Don't know what the deal is, but completely unreliable.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...aymate/6680898
Italian and Irish. Petite brunette. Unrushed with a desire to please. 100% Real!! New photos!! Available 24/7. Come play! Call Nadia. 💋 No blocked numbers! Call or text (401) 419- 4312 ! Serious generous gentlemen only!! No explicit language and do not ask for more photos! All my photos are 100% real and recent. Recently reviewed. Xoxo.
-
05-31-17 18:47 #8213Regular Member

Posts: 12Woonsocket provider
Has anyone visited below mentioned provider? If so any review or information would be helpful.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...gether/7046573
-
05-31-17 17:07 #8212Senior Member

Posts: 483Renee in NP
While there is a lot of similarities of the description of her location, Renee, of the typewriter collection fame, could have never been described as a tall drink of water who is about 5'10" Can't possibly be her.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-17 15:47 #8211Senior Member

Posts: 640Renee. No. Prov
Nope no typewriters as far as I could see.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-17 13:44 #8210Senior Member

Posts: 183Don't waste your time
I've seen her, she was a waste of time. Review somewhere earlier in the thread I think. Quick, messy, no energy, gross lotion. No pros, all cons.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-17 13:35 #8209Senior Member

Posts: 778Could this be the Renee we talked about a number of years ago? She looks familiar. Did you notice a collection of typewriters?
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]


















