Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16298
    Quote Originally Posted by SeMichman  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-play/28201886

    Set up appt. to see her at her incall Saturday night. She seemed a little flaky on the phone but I made the drive anyway. When I got there I don't think she is the woman in the pics and something about her is just off, hard to put my finger on it but I was not comfortable and left. The place was trashed. She said she is moving soon and that's why. Not going to try again.
    She is the worst. Does have a great body but service and incall is awful.

  2. #16297

    Lucky you

    Quote Originally Posted by SeMichman  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-play/28201886

    Set up appt. to see her at her incall Saturday night. She seemed a little flaky on the phone but I made the drive anyway. When I got there I don't think she is the woman in the pics and something about her is just off, hard to put my finger on it but I was not comfortable and left. The place was trashed. She said she is moving soon and that's why. Not going to try again.
    You dodged that bullet. She has to continually change her name to escape the bad reviews. Good thinking friend.

  3. #16296
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 208
    I'm not looking to fight with anyone but I'm moving this topic to the MotorCity Mayhem thread to keep it off the review thread

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post3417658

  4. #16295

    Asian ads

    Quote Originally Posted by RemoMask  [View Original Post]
    Before I pull the trigger on aamp ads, anyone tried it earlier?

    I am okay with getting older Asian girls but not to get trouble or stings. Only in dream the girls in ad would exists in aamp here.

    There are way too many ads in BP with Chinese gals and almost none to slim reviews.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...for-u/31779108
    Apparently no monger replied in last three days on same question. So pulled the trigger. $160/ hr $140/ hhr.

    35-45 year old Chinese girl (decent but no where near to ads as expected), speaking decent English, probably 5'3" 150 lbs 34 c slim figure have c section baby damage but almost flat stomach. All started well.

    When I called their number the lady who spoke (boss / networker) told me $140/ hr and before handing the money to the girl in hotel I told that girl that the handler told me $140/ hr. She didn't said anything. Then we started. Ad says no limits, only protection required, dfk but that girl doesn't even like me touching her boobs, or sucking. Took her face away from me even after turning her head. I don't like dfk mongers, but like to light kiss on cheeks. No, I am not fugly or old, in mid thirties look good. Doing mongering as fun times apart from normal life.

    Usually I don't hold very long but this time it was even sooner like less than 10 mins. May be the rough day at work or no lunch you name it. I thought what the heck, let's have some massage. But once the deed is done, she said she will give me couple minutes massage and I have to leave.

    When I asked her that her boss told it for an hour and I told to her too but she wasn't agreeing and within a min of our conversation, heard a knock on door. Man, the red roof inn are cock suckers. Saw a man of fifties in formals and she was saying she wasn't expecting anyone and pissed. I just in for 15 mins and have $140 for one nut.

    Such a waste of money. Could have enjoyed more in a strip club with a nice girl.

    But may be if there was no knock at door, handler told me the right amount or she Didn't expected another (which was the bigger bummer) and she is not bitchy, would have been a worth trip. From first five minutes of conversation with her, learnt that this is bunch of handlers with Chinese (though they say Japanese or Korean, pussies made in China), networked ca, my, mi, Illinois, etc. , They rotate girls very often. So if you partake, just go fuck that bitches, no need to know their names or pet, I say this since seems a lot of mongers these days think too much.

    Also before even opened the door she checked for nationality, so sorry my black brothers.

    Forgot to add: she said one hour isn't full hour, it's 45mins. So good luck.

  5. #16294
    Quote Originally Posted by SeMichman  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-play/28201886

    Set up appt. To see her at her incall Saturday night. She seemed a little flaky on the phone but I made the drive anyway. When I got there I don't think she in the woman in the pics and something about her is just off, hard to put my finger on it but I was not comfortable and left. The place was trashed. She said she is moving soon and that's why. Not going to try again.
    Good you escaped. AVOID her. Will ruin mood and money.

  6. #16293

    Approach With Caution

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-play/28201886

    Set up appt. to see her at her incall Saturday night. She seemed a little flaky on the phone but I made the drive anyway. When I got there I don't think she is the woman in the pics and something about her is just off, hard to put my finger on it but I was not comfortable and left. The place was trashed. She said she is moving soon and that's why. Not going to try again.

  7. #16292

    Time to move on

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Let me ask this publicly and on the record, just for clarity. Are you Heather?
    Nothing I say will bring any more clarity than the extended PMs we had after this was posted.

    Go in peace.

  8. #16291
    Before I pull the trigger on aamp ads, anyone tried it earlier?

    I am okay with getting older Asian girls but not to get trouble or stings. Only in dream the girls in ad would exists in aamp here.

    There are way too many ads in BP with Chinese gals and almost none to slim reviews.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...for-u/31779108

  9. #16290

    PM's?

    Don't know for sure about Rainman 2017 much, but had PM'd with last week about see Brit Ashton. He knew of and helped, TY Rainman, so if he is Heather, hmmmmm. Well I doubt he is. Public enough? Stay safe.

  10. 06-05-17 12:33


  11. #16289
    Quote Originally Posted by RainMan2017  [View Original Post]
    Your imagination s are running out of control. Until several weeks ago, I was a regular weekly visitor of hers.
    Let me ask this publicly and on the record, just for clarity. Are you Heather?

  12. #16288
    Quote Originally Posted by RainMan2017  [View Original Post]
    So my saying to a guy who's looking for a dancer to "Why not give her a try" is such a strong positive review you couldn't resist? Pretty lame and weak. At no time did I say how much to spend or what was available. Read all my posts. Not just someone else's. There are reviews of Heather going back a year. As many favorable as not.
    You're a member with over 100 posts. When I see someone with so many posts telling someone "Why not give her a try?" and then go on to describe the nice body that she has, I take that as a nod of approval from an experienced member that's she's worth seeing and that the money will be well spent. Maybe if you'd had only 5 posts or so, I wouldn't have been inclined to take the nod and to my detriment, perhaps, I don't go through every member's post history.

    I've been part of this board for quite a while now and if I were to tell someone "Why not give her a try? I'd expect that based on my years of experience and number of posts, they'd take it on good measure that it's a worthwhile experience.

    In regard to pricing and availability, I've said nothing about blame or insinuated that you indicated that something was on the table that wasn't. Her and I texted beforehand and I knew what was available, before I went out there she got the price that we agreed upon. My loss is my loss. My problem was her lunacy and performance.

  13. #16287
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMonger  [View Original Post]
    Incognito1234, you do know that RainMan2017 is really Heather, right? Heather has had multiple accounts here, A2 has banned a few of them but she just keeps coming back.

    Also, IMHO anyone who's teeth are discolored and runs 100 MPH (talks all the time) is smoking crack.
    My post seems to have prompted quite a bit of drama and conflict.

    Between what I'm seeing in public posts and what I'm getting privately, someone is obviously either misinformed or being less than truthful to me.

    So, allow me to ask, MM, how do you know that RainMan2017 is Heather?

  14. #16286

    Explain this

    These are posts I made:

    "A Different Opinion" BP Section Post #17221.

    "I remember Amy" CL section # 2152.

    Tierra Massage Parlor section post # 9020.

    Guilia Massage Parlor # 8895.

    "Faith in SCS" 16833 BP.

    "Natalie Warren and Okemos" Craigs section 2087.

    If you feel better blaming me for poor negotiating skills or inability to arouse her, well, I'll light a candle for ya.

  15. #16285

    Think for yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMonger  [View Original Post]
    Incognito1234, you do know that RainMan2017 is really Heather, right? Heather has had multiple accounts here, A2 has banned a few of them but she just keeps coming back.

    Also, IMHO anyone who's teeth are discolored and runs 100 MPH (talks all the time) is smoking crack.
    So my saying to a guy who's looking for a dancer to "Why not give her a try" is such a strong positive review you couldn't resist? Pretty lame and weak. At no time did I say how much to spend or what was available. Read all my posts. Not just someone else's. There are reviews of Heather going back a year. As many favorable as not.

  16. #16284

    Curious about Marenda, too

    I saw a later ad by her and was intrigued, but found no reviews and few listings overall. Did you TOFTT?

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFoo  [View Original Post]
    Greetings mongers! I'm visiting Detroit this week and was hoping to find someone to visit me in my hotel. Does anyone have any info on Marenda? 989-430-4317?

    I've searched her name and phone number but have not found any info.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape