Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 19268
-
05-16-17 23:13 #16073Senior Member

Posts: 172Need help paying bills, tec
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...y-now/29969943
I'm seeing this one tomorrow anything ring not true about her or has anyone saw her. Will post after I visit her.
-
05-16-17 21:54 #16072Senior Member

Posts: 194Best BJ?
So I've been on a journey around the area looking for the best BJ, ideally BBBJCIM. Here's my results / opinions so far:
Farrah. BBBJCIM was very good. She's weird about BBBJ in that if you're single, she'll put up some resistance and prefer to do a CBJ. Just tell her you're married and she's good to go. Great technique, but she's the opposite of a looker and whenever she doesn't have something in her mouth to shut her up, her talking is pretty annoying because it seems like constant bitching about her life and troubles. Great value though, . 5 for the QV. Would repeat in a pinch.
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...arrah/28179124
Sally. Saw her a while ago when she operated out of a Downriver notel, dirty and gross room, but not unsafe. BBBJCIM was actually pretty good, and she had a solid body too. Pictures are accurate. Technique was good and she was open to me taking control a bit too. Probably wouldn't repeat because the room was so bad, but she was overall a good experience. . 6 for the QV.
http://sally.sexynclassy.com/
Kendra. Saw her based on recommendation from this forum. Decent location, safe hotel incall. This girl is BIG, but she delivers. Great CBJ. I'd kill for BBBJCIM with her, but she still does an amazing job with the CBJ. Would definitely repeat. Cute-ish face is a bonus. . 6 for QV.
https://myscarletbook.com/michigan/livonia/7347165158/
Amber Rayne. Went to Toledo for this one. Safe private incall, but smoky as hell and generally dirty. Pictures are better than the reality for her. Just kind of a beat up appearance. Damn shame about the incall because she gives a pretty good sensual massage and an excellent BBBJCIM. She spits in a plastic bag though, and that's just offputting. Still, excellent attitude and up for damn near anything. Would repeat for attitude and skills. If she had a better incall, I'd make the drive regularly. . 5 for QV.
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeek...table/37668288
Raven. Private incall in Troy. Relatively clean and comfortable. Older woman, not great appearance. Solid skills though, and great value for a BBBJCIM. Got the job done in a pinch. I'd repeat if I was in the area. . 4 for a QV.
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...smile/28961081
Tiffani. Semi-clean downriver private incall. Pics are accurate. BBBJCIM was decent, nothing to write home about. Probably wouldn't repeat. Decent body, but not enough enthusiasm for my liking. . 8 for HH.
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-fun/28276770
Anyone else got any recommendations?
-
05-16-17 20:13 #16071Senior Member

Posts: 172Tight Spinner
She looks nice. What was the damage, thanks.
Originally Posted by Playa1943
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 20:08 #16070Senior Member

Posts: 231Different Experience
Saw her as well. Not someone I would see again. Decent looking girl with a nice thin figure but it would be hard to imagine someone less into a date than she was. Felt she couldn't have been less interested. Checked phone frequently, zero on the GFE scale, no kissing no DATY no feigned affection whatsoever. She wasn't ready when I arrived and ended up putting her makeup on after we were done. Could have caught her at a bad time and maybe she's a YMMV girl. I could have been impressed, wanted to be impressed, but the impression I left with was I should have stayed home or went to an AMP. Hh was 1. 2.
Originally Posted by Playa1943
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 18:42 #16069Senior Member

Posts: 440My Clemens Shannon Cheeks
This one works out of her house which has a revolving front door. She offers bare back for an extrac $20. Very rushed and mechanical. She always starts high then comes down. 100 is really too much There we're two cars waiting when I left Very bad odor major turn off.
Originally Posted by MikeTurnerHere
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 17:17 #16068Senior Member

Posts: 72Blonde Shawna
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...hawna/30872738
Has anyone seen her? She's been posting a lot lately and is near me. Just not sure if it's worth TOFTT.
-
05-16-17 16:42 #16067Senior Member

Posts: 108Lloyd banks
He looks like the rapper lloyd banks. You know, 50 cents lackie. Maybe he had a really good time, and wanted to show off the guns. The ones on his arm. I don't know. I would avoid. I'm not in the mood to be in a nude UFC fight inside of a notel room.
Originally Posted by ZAO22
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 16:38 #16066Senior Member

Posts: 130Any info on Marenda?
Greetings mongers! I'm visiting Detroit this week and was hoping to find someone to visit me in my hotel. Does anyone have any info on Marenda? 989-430-4317?
I've searched her name and phone number but have not found any info.
Thanks!
-
05-16-17 13:59 #16065Senior Member

Posts: 347I think the amount of Gillette men's razors on the counter should have been a clue. The bigger one looks like the gal who took all these pics with a tether around her ankle. I tried looking for the pics but has since taken them down.
Originally Posted by ZAO22
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 12:49 #16064Regular Member

Posts: 3Tight spinner Southfield
Saw this fine provider over the weekend. Hard to get a hold of but when she finally responded the attractiveness was well worth the wait. New to the game and talkative. Definitely the woman in the pics, body is even better in person (nice abs & beautiful tits). Not a fan of MSOG so I'd recommend not paying an hour, go for ss or hh. Very clean (hygiene and location) friendly so treat her right. Has a fully stocked bar. Face is hidden in pics but amazing in person. Well worth it.
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...ld-mi/28982448
Message me if anyone knows any reliable duo providers. Trying to scratch an itch that is difficult to reach.
-
05-16-17 10:18 #16063Senior Member

Posts: 188Pimp in the back
The broke pimp photo bombing the photo. (yeah) wow classic.
Originally Posted by ZAO22
[View Original Post]
What type of geniuses post photos in an ad setting where you have some attached male showing up in the background flexing no less.
-
05-16-17 09:44 #16062Regular Member

Posts: 24Coca
Just trying to see if this this is LE.
Originally Posted by EroticLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 09:16 #16061Senior Member

Posts: 83This cracked me up.
This cracked me up this morning checking out BP. Pimp flexing in the background of the pic, not even trying to hide it. I'd love to get in a good threesome and these two looked promising but the pimp hiding in the bathroom (or not even hiding) is a real boner killer.
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-now/30836053
-
05-16-17 07:22 #16060Senior Member

Posts: 223East Side Spinner
Hey Monger, thanks a lot for your post and giving us another legit spinner to see! I'm hoping to see her soon and post some details for everyone! As always Happy Hunting and Be Safe!
Originally Posted by MongerDl
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 03:34 #16059Regular Member

Posts: 3Anna Milky
Still dislikes DATY, was pretty self conscious but kind and accommodating. Did not know she might know of duo opportunities! Thanks for the tip! Would appreciate more suggestions in case she doesn't have anyone lined up!
Originally Posted by DetroitWill
[View Original Post]


















