Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14421

    Pros Cons

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    How about posting your reviews here in the forum? This is where they belong.
    Ariahna Mayy: Pros- pretty face, comfortable incall, a little umph in her attitude which I like. Cons- Lives in Racine, thicker than I personally like in certain areas, not very "into" the action. Jess / Mercedes white girl chest tat: Pros- very pretty blonde, better in person. Nice petite body, decently tight. Cons: crappy incall, very sad for such a pretty girl. Probably addiction issues. Baby Bunny: Pros- Super hot, nice body, very tight, super comfortable and nice to talk to while in hotel. Cons: very sketchy unprofessional set up, SUPER PARANOID until you get in room. Waited and left a few times because she never responded after I drove to location area. Gives run around about when getting room, etc. Travels with friend and friends child, or says she does. Plenty excuses with the 2 "roommates". Does not let you even close to pound it since she's so tight, but I make it work. Mary Fox: Pros- for my experience and standards, the best pricing. Awesome website, love to jag to her pics. Super nice and friendly. Very talkative. Big tits and okay ass. Cons: deff pictured her being hotter. A big flappier than pictures show. Jessica Rose: Pros- decent face, decent hotel location, now only does outcall but idc. Cons- looks better in ad. Bad stomach. Did not like her attitude or personality and how she acted during the action. Glad to share and compare experiences. Still on my hitlist. Summer knight, Kaylah, Becca Blossoms (obv), FATIMAH / Sadia NEVER had answered my calls or texts! I'm so turned on by her. Sierra Rose. OFG made me want to try Violet before she had her issues. Jenna. Don't really want to but ok I'll end up bangin Nola sometime when no one else is available since it seems like she always is. Happy hunting.

    Alpha.

  2. #14420

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    How about posting your reviews here in the forum? This is where they belong.
    This is what the site is for. Please share.

  3. #14419

    Then Chime in With a Review or Two!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMke  [View Original Post]
    Been reading posts on this site a few months, thought I would finally chime in. If anyone wants my take on anyone I've seen let me know. .
    How about posting your reviews here in the forum? This is where they belong.

  4. #14418

    Little help

    Ok fellas. Was in the area this winter and saw a very attractive, foreign provider but lost contact. Was wondering if somebody remembers this one? I think she was boznian, busty and young. She was ghetto but very attractive. I saw postings on this forum but can't remember her name. I do remember # linked to FB and was her. Anything helps, appreciate it ahead of time.

  5. #14417
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMke  [View Original Post]
    I did not like my experience with Jessica Rose. When I pulled up to the motel I saw some burn out looking chick in her pajamas in the parking lot. Right away I figured, she's probably looking out for her friend. Jessica's stomach looks gross, it does not resemble that in her pics. She was weird and akward and interrupted me while I was on top, asking if she could come on top of me. I didn't appreciate that along with her attitude. Then when I was done she tried to act all happy and normal. Very strange lady. Hard to describe the expierence. Her ad looks awesome, definitely misleading.
    I've heard similar storys and loose down there, thanks for letting us know your throwing the towel in on her it saves time and keeps the wallet a little thicker.

  6. #14416

    Pics are hers

    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    Name and limp has me thinking of another emily I knew, are those her pics and she looks like she might have a few extra pounds, can you elucidate.
    Yep. Those pics are definitely hers. She had a horrific injury a few years ago and has that limp. She told me she used to be in a wheelchair but has since become better. Apparently she is in the hobby because she needs to make money as she cannot do manual / retail jobs. She is. Kind of flabby but not really fat.

  7. #14415
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver9828  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with Jessica Rose and she does not offer GFE. If that is important to you then pass. I did.
    I did not like my experience with Jessica Rose. When I pulled up to the motel I saw some burn out looking chick in her pajamas in the parking lot. Right away I figured, she's probably looking out for her friend. Jessica's stomach looks gross, it does not resemble that in her pics. She was weird and akward and interrupted me while I was on top, asking if she could come on top of me. I didn't appreciate that along with her attitude. Then when I was done she tried to act all happy and normal. Very strange lady. Hard to describe the expierence. Her ad looks awesome, definitely misleading.

  8. #14414

    Howdy

    Been reading posts on this site a few months, thought I would finally chime in. I have seen the following providers in Milwaukee. Ariahna Mayy. Jessica Rose. The sexy Mercedes / Jessica. Baby Bunny. Mary Fox. Satin Silk. Still have not found one that I would like to be a regular for. If anyone wants my take on anyone I've seen let me know. With that being said does anyone have any intel on the sexy Asian model Winter, says she only does outcall and no reviews. Thanks.

    Alpha.

  9. #14413
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Thank you

    Thank you for your help gentlemen. I think I am going to try for Emily keeping the other options as backups. I only really want a limited covered menu, just looking for a friendly, real girl without the rush.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ancster  [View Original Post]
    Emily. She is very nice and fun. I have seen her twice..... She has a very sad story and walks with a limp. Otherwise she is nice and safe. Drives to you if you have a location and very reasonable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus19  [View Original Post]
    Summer is the only one I've seen. She's been around, off and on, for a number of years. Pics are her, but flattering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Let's see here. I know nothing about your selections except for one, Summer. She has been around for a good number of years now and used to call herself Winter. Save your money on her. I've noticed Sierra Rose is advertising from time to time again and she would be a good choice. At one time she did outcall. She has her baggage too but she is very good at what she does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Very good choice, reliable and safe. With them you will not be making the perp walk or get hit in the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver9828  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with Jessica Rose and she does not offer GFE. If that is important to you then pass. I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlEKat  [View Original Post]
    I believe you will find Summer is not GFE and everything covered, too.

  10. #14412

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Mag25  [View Original Post]
    I will be stopping in Milwaukee in the coming weeks. I've been looking at the following providers and was hoping someone may have some more info. Finding a girl that is mobile is not so easy. Prefer white, or lighter skinned, but not against the variety. Any recommendations for a good out call? I may just check out the strip club scene and cross my fingers for some take out, figured I would drop a line here first.

    No name, called and talked about having some company, rate was acceptable and she sounds very friendly and real. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...awake/20247098.

    Jessica Rose. Saw the other requests for info, fb page, and BP warning post. Was curious if anyone had any real experience with her recently? When I spoke to her on the phone she sounded sweet. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...46276/18268277.

    Carly. Sent message, no response. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...sting/19839763.

    Summer. Sent message, no response. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...er-26/19448788.
    I believe you will find Summer is not GFE and everything covered, too.

  11. #14411
    I spoke with Jessica Rose and she does not offer GFE. If that is important to you then pass. I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mag25  [View Original Post]
    I will be stopping in Milwaukee in the coming weeks. I've been looking at the following providers and was hoping someone may have some more info. Finding a girl that is mobile is not so easy. Prefer white, or lighter skinned, but not against the variety. Any recommendations for a good out call? I may just check out the strip club scene and cross my fingers for some take out, figured I would drop a line here first.

    No name, called and talked about having some company, rate was acceptable and she sounds very friendly and real. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...awake/20247098.

    Jessica Rose. Saw the other requests for info, fb page, and BP warning post. Was curious if anyone had any real experience with her recently? When I spoke to her on the phone she sounded sweet. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...46276/18268277.

    Carly. Sent message, no response. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...sting/19839763.

    Summer. Sent message, no response. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...er-26/19448788.

  12. #14410

    Very good

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Let's see here. I know nothing about your selections except for one, Summer. She has been around for a good number of years now and used to call herself Winter. Save your money on her. I've noticed Sierra Rose is advertising from time to time again and she would be a good choice. At one time she did outcall. She has her baggage too but she is very good at what she does.
    Very good choice, reliable and safe. With them you will not be making the perp walk or get hit in the head.

  13. #14409
    Quote Originally Posted by Mag25  [View Original Post]
    I will be stopping in Milwaukee in the coming weeks. I've been looking at the following providers and was hoping someone may have some more info. Finding a girl that is mobile is not so easy. Prefer white, or lighter skinned, but not against the variety. Any recommendations for a good out call?.
    Let's see here. I know nothing about your selections except for one, Summer. She has been around for a good number of years now and used to call herself Winter. Save your money on her. I've noticed Sierra Rose is advertising from time to time again and she would be a good choice. At one time she did outcall. She has her baggage too but she is very good at what she does.

  14. #14408
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTonyShow  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Saw her last week. 100 for hhr, 200 hr. Worthwhile. She will be relocating to Oak Creek soon.

  15. #14407

    Fair

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTonyShow  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    She is very fair. I got in at. 8.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape