Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16283

    Reread my post on her, read all my other posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Many thanks, I'm happy to pass along the info. Yeah, I'm still kicking myself in the ass a bit over wasting the cash too.

    One thing that does bother me is the SP having a fake account, used to self promote. Apparently, the admin needs to ban RainMan2017 now.
    Your imagination s are running out of control. Until several weeks ago, I was a regular weekly visitor of hers.

  2. #16282
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDribble  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Bro for this report! You just saved a lot of mongers $200. That is why this site is still relevant. Reports like this. I hate that you wasted your money. Oh well. We've all been there.

    Be safe out there.

    Dd.
    Many thanks, I'm happy to pass along the info. Yeah, I'm still kicking myself in the ass a bit over wasting the cash too.

    One thing that does bother me is the SP having a fake account, used to self promote. Apparently, the admin needs to ban RainMan2017 now.

  3. #16281
    Quote Originally Posted by HookerLover  [View Original Post]
    200 is way too much for Heather. I have NEVER paid more than 100. Going as low as 60 a few times. Everything else was spot on about this girl. Won't shut up and won't stop faking everything. Did she tell you that she hasn't had sex in like 2 months? She tells me that every time I see her. Even if I saw her the week before. Nice enough girl, but please don't inflate the prices guys. Like you said, she doesn't stop moving, and that makes it hard to get into a good rhythm with her. And yes, she used to look way better in the face. Doing this for years has taken a toll. But her body is nice and tight. And she will also do BB, even though she says how fertile she is.
    Apparently, I was reeled in quite nicely by her. I knew $200 was on the high end of BP standards but the pictures looked good, the text conversation was good and my expectations were high. It wasn't an intentional inflation of pricing with me. We texted back and forth and I ended up agreeing to $200, so that's what I paid. Hindsight is always 20/20 and she'll never made another dollar off of me.

    Until I read your comment, I'd forgotten that she mentioned that she said that she hadn't had sex in a while but yes, she told me that she hadn't. I expected this was false anyway, considering that she was juggling other appointments.

    The fact that she used to look better in the face completely explains the difference, in comparison to what she looks like now. She wasn't horribly different but "weathered" might be a good term. As you say, doing it for years has taken a toll. In regard to the BB and fertility comments, that didn't enter the conversation. The few strokes that she gave while doing BBBJ was as far as that went. From there, the cover went on and stayed on until I finished.

  4. #16280
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMonger  [View Original Post]
    Incognito1234, you do know that RainMan2017 is really Heather, right? Heather has had multiple accounts here, A2 has banned a few of them but she just keeps coming back.

    Also, IMHO anyone who's teeth are discolored and runs 100 MPH (talks all the time) is smoking crack.
    Thanks for the heads up but no, I didn't know that RainMan2017 was Heather. Damn. If I'd have known it was the SP posting her own reviews and suggestions, I never would have gone.

    As I said earlier, I wasn't trying to be mean with my review but smoking crack would certainly be a logical explaination, when it comes to the way her teeth look or as much as she talks.

  5. #16279

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    After I read this, I decided to take a drive and go see her. It was about a 40 minute ride for me but I went anyway, expecting it would be worth it. Her rates are $150 for nude massage and $200 for anything sexual. She works out a room in her trailer.

    The positive:

    - She does have a tight, A+ ass and her pictures -even the ones she sent additionally - emphasize this fact. Her boobs are small but they're quite nice, despite having a child. To me, she has a very nice body.

    - She's very friendly.

    The negative:

    - I prefer bald pussy and while the lips and such were shaved, she had a bit of patch going on, on top, although it was very closely trimmed. I guess this isn't really a negative, just a preference for me.

    - Facially, she's average looking and I'd give her about a 6 Her teeth were messed up (kind of a caked grey) and that was very unattractive to me. In the ad picture, they look ok and you really can't see this until you're up close.

    - Non stop chatter and I mean NON STOP. I know guys talk about the girl at Massage Breeze talking a lot but there's no way she could talk more than this girl does.

    So, we do a mutual massage on a massage table with some cream that she had. Started with me and then she laid down and I massaged her. From there, we went to the bed.

    I laid on my back and she got on top of me. She seemed surprised that I didn't bring any condoms, to which I replied that she didn't say anything (as in, that I needed to bring some). She found a couple though. Before we started with the main event, she started with a BBBJ. A few strokes and she kept stopping to chatter some more. It was impossible to get any kind of concentration going on. From there, the cover went on and we quickly moved on to CG. She started at a faster pace and I told her that she needed to slow down, because fast didn't work for me. She kept squirming around and the constant fake moans were incredibly annoying. I pointed it out to her that it was annoying and that I didn't need all of that and she said "Oh, I can't help it, it feels so good!" (She's a bad actress) This went on a number of times and the more she did it, the more annoyed I became. I'd much rather that she'd have been quiet and let me get some concentration going on. The constant moving and squirming around just made things worse and by this point, I'd started to regret my decision to go out there in a big way.

    From there, I asked her to flip around doggie style. She flips around, mostly on her stomach and wants to start that way, so we do. I got a few good strokes in but the chatter continued "Oooh, it feels so good", "Ooooh, it's so BIG (I'm average), "Ooooh, do you want to cum together? - let's cum together". She's playing with herself and she tells me that I'm going to have to cum when she does, because when she does, her pussy will get too dry. At this point, I was feeling a bit rushed, so I asked her to get on her hands and knees, for doggie style that way. I told her to play with my balls and she was doing a good job but still chattering "Do you like them played with THIS way or THIS way?", switching her hand speed and movement (points for asking) and I told her she was doing fine. Just as I was started to cum, she shifted again and took her hands off of my balls. I told her "Don't stop!" and she moved her hand quickly back and I finished. Total time of sex: about 10 minutes.

    After we were done, I started to get dressed and she asked if I had to leave right away, because we could lay and cuddle. I told her that I didn't have to go right away, so we laid down and talked. We had a conversation about the sex and she asked about the moaning, to which I told her exactly what I said here - that it was annoying and all of the fake moans didn't help. She said "really?" "That's kind of how they made me" (I have no clue who THEY are or who she was referring too but I assume that it was either her previous boyfriends or guys she's seen in the business). She went on to say that when she was more quiet, guys didn't seem to like it. We had a bit more conversation about other things and then I got up to go and gave her the $200. We had texted back and forth earlier about a reduced rate of $150 but she said no, it was $200 for anything sexual.

    My entire ride home, I kept thinking about how disappointing the experience was and that it was a waste of $200. Before I drove out there, I'd thought about just hitting the clubs and having one of the girls I see there take care of me. In retrospect, I SO wish I'd have done that. It would have been less expensive and far more satisfying.

    Bottom line: Can't recommend, will not repeat.
    Thanks, Bro for this report! You just saved a lot of mongers $200. That is why this site is still relevant. Reports like this. I hate that you wasted your money. Oh well. We've all been there.

    Be safe out there.

    Dd.

  6. #16278
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 208
    Quote Originally Posted by RainMan2017  [View Original Post]
    Why not give her a try? Danced at Traffic Light in Mt. Clemens. Got an A+ bubble butt. She's about 5'6 and 125. Small boobs (see pics) and nicely toned. Pics are exact and mostly current.

    Doing a fair amount of foot fetish.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-meet/31686108
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    After I read this, I decided to take a drive and go see her. It was about a 40 minute ride for me but I went anyway, expecting it would be worth it. Her rates are $150 for nude massage and $200 for anything sexual. She works out a room in her trailer.

    The positive:

    - She does have a tight, A+ ass and her pictures -even the ones she sent additionally - emphasize this fact. Her boobs are small but they're quite nice, despite having a child. To me, she has a very nice body.

    - She's very friendly.

    The negative:

    - I prefer bald pussy and while the lips and such were shaved, she had a bit of patch going on, on top, although it was very closely trimmed. I guess this isn't really a negative, just a preference for me.

    - Facially, she's average looking and I'd give her about a 6 Her teeth were messed up (kind of a caked grey) and that was very unattractive to me. In the ad picture, they look ok and you really can't see this until you're up close.

    - Non stop chatter and I mean NON STOP. I know guys talk about the girl at Massage Breeze talking a lot but there's no way she could talk more than this girl does.

    So, we do a mutual massage on a massage table with some cream that she had. Started with me and then she laid down and I massaged her. From there, we went to the bed.

    I laid on my back and she got on top of me. She seemed surprised that I didn't bring any condoms, to which I replied that she didn't say anything (as in, that I needed to bring some). She found a couple though. Before we started with the main event, she started with a BBBJ. A few strokes and she kept stopping to chatter some more. It was impossible to get any kind of concentration going on. From there, the cover went on and we quickly moved on to CG. She started at a faster pace and I told her that she needed to slow down, because fast didn't work for me. She kept squirming around and the constant fake moans were incredibly annoying. I pointed it out to her that it was annoying and that I didn't need all of that and she said "Oh, I can't help it, it feels so good!" (She's a bad actress) This went on a number of times and the more she did it, the more annoyed I became. I'd much rather that she'd have been quiet and let me get some concentration going on. The constant moving and squirming around just made things worse and by this point, I'd started to regret my decision to go out there in a big way.

    From there, I asked her to flip around doggie style. She flips around, mostly on her stomach and wants to start that way, so we do. I got a few good strokes in but the chatter continued "Oooh, it feels so good", "Ooooh, it's so BIG (I'm average), "Ooooh, do you want to cum together? - let's cum together". She's playing with herself and she tells me that I'm going to have to cum when she does, because when she does, her pussy will get too dry. At this point, I was feeling a bit rushed, so I asked her to get on her hands and knees, for doggie style that way. I told her to play with my balls and she was doing a good job but still chattering "Do you like them played with THIS way or THIS way?", switching her hand speed and movement (points for asking) and I told her she was doing fine. Just as I was started to cum, she shifted again and took her hands off of my balls. I told her "Don't stop!" and she moved her hand quickly back and I finished. Total time of sex: about 10 minutes.

    After we were done, I started to get dressed and she asked if I had to leave right away, because we could lay and cuddle. I told her that I didn't have to go right away, so we laid down and talked. We had a conversation about the sex and she asked about the moaning, to which I told her exactly what I said here - that it was annoying and all of the fake moans didn't help. She said "really?" "That's kind of how they made me" (I have no clue who THEY are or who she was referring too but I assume that it was either her previous boyfriends or guys she's seen in the business). She went on to say that when she was more quiet, guys didn't seem to like it. We had a bit more conversation about other things and then I got up to go and gave her the $200. We had texted back and forth earlier about a reduced rate of $150 but she said no, it was $200 for anything sexual.

    My entire ride home, I kept thinking about how disappointing the experience was and that it was a waste of $200. Before I drove out there, I'd thought about just hitting the clubs and having one of the girls I see there take care of me. In retrospect, I SO wish I'd have done that. It would have been less expensive and far more satisfying.

    Bottom line: Can't recommend, will not repeat.
    Incognito1234, you do know that RainMan2017 is really Heather, right? Heather has had multiple accounts here, A2 has banned a few of them but she just keeps coming back.

    Also, IMHO anyone who's teeth are discolored and runs 100 MPH (talks all the time) is smoking crack.

  7. #16277
    200 is way too much for Heather. I have NEVER paid more than 100. Going as low as 60 a few times. Everything else was spot on about this girl. Won't shut up and won't stop faking everything. Did she tell you that she hasn't had sex in like 2 months? She tells me that every time I see her. Even if I saw her the week before. Nice enough girl, but please don't inflate the prices guys. Like you said, she doesn't stop moving, and that makes it hard to get into a good rhythm with her. And yes, she used to look way better in the face. Doing this for years has taken a toll. But her body is nice and tight. And she will also do BB, even though she says how fertile she is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    After I read this, I decided to take a drive and go see her. It was about a 40 minute ride for me but I went anyway, expecting it would be worth it. Her rates are $150 for nude massage and $200 for anything sexual. She works out a room in her trailer.

    The positive:

    - She does have a tight, A+ ass and her pictures -even the ones she sent additionally - emphasize this fact. Her boobs are small but they're quite nice, despite having a child. To me, she has a very nice body.

    - She's very friendly.

    The negative:

    - I prefer bald pussy and while the lips and such were shaved, she had a bit of patch going on, on top, although it was very closely trimmed. I guess this isn't really a negative, just a preference for me.

    - Facially, she's average looking and I'd give her about a 6 Her teeth were messed up (kind of a caked grey) and that was very unattractive to me. In the ad picture, they look ok and you really can't see this until you're up close.

    - Non stop chatter and I mean NON STOP. I know guys talk about the girl at Massage Breeze talking a lot but there's no way she could talk more than this girl does.

    So, we do a mutual massage on a massage table with some cream that she had. Started with me and then she laid down and I massaged her. From there, we went to the bed.

    I laid on my back and she got on top of me. She seemed surprised that I didn't bring any condoms, to which I replied that she didn't say anything (as in, that I needed to bring some). She found a couple though. Before we started with the main event, she started with a BBBJ. A few strokes and she kept stopping to chatter some more. It was impossible to get any kind of concentration going on. From there, the cover went on and we quickly moved on to CG. She started at a faster pace and I told her that she needed to slow down, because fast didn't work for me. She kept squirming around and the constant fake moans were incredibly annoying. I pointed it out to her that it was annoying and that I didn't need all of that and she said "Oh, I can't help it, it feels so good!" (She's a bad actress) This went on a number of times and the more she did it, the more annoyed I became. I'd much rather that she'd have been quiet and let me get some concentration going on. The constant moving and squirming around just made things worse and by this point, I'd started to regret my decision to go out there in a big way..

  8. #16276

    Wait

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Something similar happened to me once a couple years back. Picked up a woman in the triangle, went to the nearest notel -- a big mistake -- where she insisted I lay out the cash first. I did so. Another big mistake -- and she immediately put it away. Before anything happened, she consulted her phone and announced "he wants his money" and began moving to the door.

    I said no, "he" can wait, and she persisted, saying he would be at the door. It dawned on me "he" was the black guy I had seen with her the first time I spied her, but was gone when I circled the block to pick her up. A big mistake to ignore this warning sign.

    Whether this was a handler, pimp, boyfriend or dealer, I wanted no part of this. I could handle one guy, maybe. But what if he were armed? What if he brought friends? What if he was busy vandalizing my car? Whatever. I turned in the room key less than fifteen minutes after renting it. Then I drove away.

    To add insult to injury, after I made the big boulevard turn to head home, I saw the two of them walking across the grassy median, enjoying a couple of large drinks from the gas station on my hard-earned money.

    Although I was out approximately a hundred, I felt it could have been worse, and counted it as tuition to the school of hard knocks. I learned to look for suspicious companions; to select a motel that was not reachable on foot from the woman's last location; and to keep my money on my person until services rendered.
    Also its best to wait until some new provider gets a few reviews on this site or others. Check if the reviewer is legit not some sockpuppet account be her or the pimp.

  9. #16275

    I second that

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I agree with just getting out of there.

    Getting set up is a very scary thing, especially if your guard is down. It was a long time ago and I'm not going to say who, when or where, so don't ask. What I will say is to always keep your guard up and to be aware of what you might be walking into.
    Something similar happened to me once a couple years back. Picked up a woman in the triangle, went to the nearest notel -- a big mistake -- where she insisted I lay out the cash first. I did so. Another big mistake -- and she immediately put it away. Before anything happened, she consulted her phone and announced "he wants his money" and began moving to the door.

    I said no, "he" can wait, and she persisted, saying he would be at the door. It dawned on me "he" was the black guy I had seen with her the first time I spied her, but was gone when I circled the block to pick her up. A big mistake to ignore this warning sign.

    Whether this was a handler, pimp, boyfriend or dealer, I wanted no part of this. I could handle one guy, maybe. But what if he were armed? What if he brought friends? What if he was busy vandalizing my car? Whatever. I turned in the room key less than fifteen minutes after renting it. Then I drove away.

    To add insult to injury, after I made the big boulevard turn to head home, I saw the two of them walking across the grassy median, enjoying a couple of large drinks from the gas station on my hard-earned money.

    Although I was out approximately a hundred, I felt it could have been worse, and counted it as tuition to the school of hard knocks. I learned to look for suspicious companions; to select a motel that was not reachable on foot from the woman's last location; and to keep my money on my person until services rendered.
    Last edited by Acoustic53; 06-04-17 at 17:17. Reason: Clarity

  10. #16274
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooop  [View Original Post]
    Its good you got out of there had a girl one time I paid her then she walk out of the room and a pimp came in and rob me.
    I agree with just getting out of there.

    Getting set up is a very scary thing, especially if your guard is down. It was a long time ago and I'm not going to say who, when or where, so don't ask. What I will say is to always keep your guard up and to be aware of what you might be walking into.

  11. #16273

    You know Who

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Her name was Heather and I assume this is who people have talked about. I've never been to the club she supposedly danced at, so you'd have to ask someone else, although I saw the quote saying that she did.

    I'm not trying to be terribly mean with my review and I tried to edit it but you quoted it, before I could finish. I want to point out that there is one picture in her ad that shows her with a smile, from a distance. Either it makes her teeth look better from a distance or it's an old picture. Good teeth are kind of a thing for me and they look different close up.

    She does a variety of fetish and we talked briefly about that. Unfortunately, one of the things that she doesn't do is anal sex, although she will play with your ass (she played with mine a little) and do prostate, if that's what you like. I chose not to participate in the prostate offer.

    While others may have had a a good experience and enjoyed the time with her, I didn't.
    Took a long time to peel the layers off this onion. I'm not saying anymore. Many a good time, several not so good. I got used to her personality over time.

  12. #16272
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    This is the heather we all talk about. Right? I didn't know she used to dance.
    Her name was Heather and I assume this is who people have talked about. I've never been to the club she supposedly danced at, so you'd have to ask someone else, although I saw the quote saying that she did.

    I'm not trying to be terribly mean with my review and I tried to edit it but you quoted it, before I could finish. I want to point out that there is one picture in her ad that shows her with a smile, from a distance. Either it makes her teeth look better from a distance or it's an old picture. Good teeth are kind of a thing for me and they look different close up.

    She does a variety of fetish and we talked briefly about that. Unfortunately, one of the things that she doesn't do is anal sex, although she will play with your ass (she played with mine a little) and do prostate, if that's what you like. I chose not to participate in the prostate offer.

    While others may have had a a good experience and enjoyed the time with her, I didn't.

  13. #16271

    Heather

    This is the heather we all talk about. Right? I didn't know she used to dance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    After I read this, I decided to take a drive and go see her. It was about a 40 minute ride for me but I went anyway, expecting it would be worth it. Her rates are $150 for nude massage and $200 for anything sexual. She works out a room in her trailer.

    The positive:

    - She does have a tight, A+ ass and her pictures -even the ones she sent additionally - emphasize this fact. Her boobs are small but they're quite nice, despite having a child. To me, she has a very nice body.

    - She's very friendly.

    The negative:

    - The picture of her face that you see is taken in a good light, without a smile, so the picture makes her face look better than she does in person.

    - I prefer bald pussy and while the lips and such were shaved and she had a bit of patch going on, on top, although it was very closely trimmed. I guess this isn't really a negative, just a preference for me.

    - Facially, she's really average looking and I'd give her about a 6. Her teeth were messed up (kind of a caked grey) and that was very unattractive to me.

    - Non stop chatter and I mean NON STOP. She didn't seem like she was on anything but as much as she talked, I began to wonder if maybe she was. I know guys talk about the girl at Massage Breeze talking a lot but there's no way she could talk more than this girl does.

    So, we do a mutual massage on a massage table with some cream that she had. Started with me and then she laid down and I massaged her. From there, we went to the bed.

    I laid on my back and she got on top of me. She seemed surprised that I didn't bring any condoms, to which I replied that she didn't say anything (as in, that I needed to bring some). She found a couple though. Before we started with the main event, she started with a BBBJ. A few strokes and she kept stopping to chatter some more. It was impossible to get any kind of concentration going on. From there, the cover went on and we quickly moved on to CG. She started at a faster pace and I told her that she needed to slow down, because fast didn't work for me. She kept squirming around and the constant fake moans were incredibly annoying. I pointed it out to her that it was annoying and that I didn't need all of that and she said "Oh, I can't help it, it feels so good!" (She's a bad actress) This went on a number of times and the more she did it, the more annoyed I became. I'd much rather that she'd have been quiet and let me get some concentration going on. The constant moving and squirming around just made things worse and by this point, I'd started to regret my decision to go out there in a big way.

    From there, I asked her to flip around doggie style. She flips around, mostly on her stomach and wants to start that way, so we do. I got a few good strokes in but the chatter continued "Oooh, it feels so good", "Ooooh, it's so BIG (I'm average), "Ooooh, do you want to cum together? - let's cum together". She's playing with herself and she tells me that I'm going to have to cum when she does, because when she does, her pussy will get too dry. At this point, I was feeling a bit rushed, so I asked her to get on her hands and knees, for doggie style that way. I told her to play with my balls and she was doing a good job but still chattering "Do you like them played with THIS way or THIS way?, switching her hand speed and movement" (Points for asking) and I told her she was doing fine. Just as I was started to cum, she shifted again and took her hands off of my balls. I told her "Don't stop!" and she moved her hand quickly back and I finished. Total time of sex: about 10 minutes.

    After we were done, I started to get dressed and she asked if I had to leave right away, because we could lay and cuddle. I told her that I didn't have to go right away, so we laid down and talked. We had a conversation about the sex and she asked about the moaning, to which I told her exactly what I said here - that it was annoying and all of the fake moans didn't help. She said "really?" "That's kind of how they made me" (I have no clue who THEY are or who she was referring too but I assume that it was either her previous boyfriends or guys she's seen in the business). She went on to say that when she was more quiet, guys didn't seem to like it. We had a bit more conversation about other things and then I got up to go and gave her the $200. We had texted back and forth earlier about a reduced rate of $150 but she said no, it was $200 for anything sexual.

    My entire ride home, I kept thinking about how disappointing the experience was and that it was a waste of $200. Before I drove out there, I'd thought about just hitting the clubs and having one of the girls I see there take care of me. In retrospect, I SO wish I'd have done that. It would have been less expensive and far more satisfying.

    Bottom line: Can't recommend, will not repeat.

  14. #16270
    Quote Originally Posted by RainMan2017  [View Original Post]
    Why not give her a try? Danced at Traffic Light in Mt. Clemens. Got an A+ bubble butt. She's about 5'6 and 125. Small boobs (see pics) and nicely toned. Pics are exact and mostly current.

    Doing a fair amount of foot fetish.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-meet/31686108
    After I read this, I decided to take a drive and go see her. It was about a 40 minute ride for me but I went anyway, expecting it would be worth it. Her rates are $150 for nude massage and $200 for anything sexual. She works out a room in her trailer.

    The positive:

    - She does have a tight, A+ ass and her pictures -even the ones she sent additionally - emphasize this fact. Her boobs are small but they're quite nice, despite having a child. To me, she has a very nice body.

    - She's very friendly.

    The negative:

    - I prefer bald pussy and while the lips and such were shaved, she had a bit of patch going on, on top, although it was very closely trimmed. I guess this isn't really a negative, just a preference for me.

    - Facially, she's average looking and I'd give her about a 6 Her teeth were messed up (kind of a caked grey) and that was very unattractive to me. In the ad picture, they look ok and you really can't see this until you're up close.

    - Non stop chatter and I mean NON STOP. I know guys talk about the girl at Massage Breeze talking a lot but there's no way she could talk more than this girl does.

    So, we do a mutual massage on a massage table with some cream that she had. Started with me and then she laid down and I massaged her. From there, we went to the bed.

    I laid on my back and she got on top of me. She seemed surprised that I didn't bring any condoms, to which I replied that she didn't say anything (as in, that I needed to bring some). She found a couple though. Before we started with the main event, she started with a BBBJ. A few strokes and she kept stopping to chatter some more. It was impossible to get any kind of concentration going on. From there, the cover went on and we quickly moved on to CG. She started at a faster pace and I told her that she needed to slow down, because fast didn't work for me. She kept squirming around and the constant fake moans were incredibly annoying. I pointed it out to her that it was annoying and that I didn't need all of that and she said "Oh, I can't help it, it feels so good!" (She's a bad actress) This went on a number of times and the more she did it, the more annoyed I became. I'd much rather that she'd have been quiet and let me get some concentration going on. The constant moving and squirming around just made things worse and by this point, I'd started to regret my decision to go out there in a big way.

    From there, I asked her to flip around doggie style. She flips around, mostly on her stomach and wants to start that way, so we do. I got a few good strokes in but the chatter continued "Oooh, it feels so good", "Ooooh, it's so BIG (I'm average), "Ooooh, do you want to cum together? - let's cum together". She's playing with herself and she tells me that I'm going to have to cum when she does, because when she does, her pussy will get too dry. At this point, I was feeling a bit rushed, so I asked her to get on her hands and knees, for doggie style that way. I told her to play with my balls and she was doing a good job but still chattering "Do you like them played with THIS way or THIS way?", switching her hand speed and movement (points for asking) and I told her she was doing fine. Just as I was started to cum, she shifted again and took her hands off of my balls. I told her "Don't stop!" and she moved her hand quickly back and I finished. Total time of sex: about 10 minutes.

    After we were done, I started to get dressed and she asked if I had to leave right away, because we could lay and cuddle. I told her that I didn't have to go right away, so we laid down and talked. We had a conversation about the sex and she asked about the moaning, to which I told her exactly what I said here - that it was annoying and all of the fake moans didn't help. She said "really?" "That's kind of how they made me" (I have no clue who THEY are or who she was referring too but I assume that it was either her previous boyfriends or guys she's seen in the business). She went on to say that when she was more quiet, guys didn't seem to like it. We had a bit more conversation about other things and then I got up to go and gave her the $200. We had texted back and forth earlier about a reduced rate of $150 but she said no, it was $200 for anything sexual.

    My entire ride home, I kept thinking about how disappointing the experience was and that it was a waste of $200. Before I drove out there, I'd thought about just hitting the clubs and having one of the girls I see there take care of me. In retrospect, I SO wish I'd have done that. It would have been less expensive and far more satisfying.

    Bottom line: Can't recommend, will not repeat.

  15. #16269
    They seem to good to be true have you tried them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape