Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16268
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ience/32041498

    http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/248-46...1/?id=28646998

    After here Neil sing Sweet Carolina Friday night, I gave Roxy a call. Was always curious to see what she was all about. Got the address and headed north to Lake Orion. Met her in the parking lot of an apartment building (apartments are above a store front). It is the girl in the pictures, although she is about 5'1" and a little thick in the mid section. She was very pleasant. Headed up the stairs and into her apartment. Talked business and laid the buck and a half down for the hh. She picked it up and headed for the door saying she was going to put it in her lock box. I immediately stopped her and she put it down on the table saying that she would leave it there. I thought to myself that whoever she was giving it to might have a key to the place. I grabbed what was mine and left. As I was about to open the door, I wondered who might be on the other side standing in the hallway. Didn't matter, I was on a mission to get out of there. She proceeded to text me, begging me to come back and that she would make it up to me.

    This may have been a rush to judgement for there was a rather large box of swim wear on her dresser. Maybe it was empty and there for show. Maybe not. She was cute and perky, but I've been burned once before and that's all it takes. Perfect location. Very unassuming area. She is far out and in a very low profile area, at least I think. I hesitate to put this in the Ripoff section because she did put it all back. What's your opinion gentlemen?

    She does have good review on EM, but that site has been hijacked by pimps, so I don't know what to make of it.
    Its good you got out of there had a girl one time I paid her then she walk out of the room and a pimp came in and rob me.

  2. #16267
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ience/32041498

    http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/248-46...1/?id=28646998

    After here Neil sing Sweet Carolina Friday night, I gave Roxy a call. Was always curious to see what she was all about. Got the address and headed north to Lake Orion. Met her in the parking lot of an apartment building (apartments are above a store front). It is the girl in the pictures, although she is about 5'1" and a little thick in the mid section. She was very pleasant. Headed up the stairs and into her apartment. Talked business and laid the buck and a half down for the hh. She picked it up and headed for the door saying she was going to put it in her lock box. I immediately stopped her and she put it down on the table saying that she would leave it there. I thought to myself that whoever she was giving it to might have a key to the place. I grabbed what was mine and left. As I was about to open the door, I wondered who might be on the other side standing in the hallway. Didn't matter, I was on a mission to get out of there. She proceeded to text me, begging me to come back and that she would make it up to me.

    This may have been a rush to judgement for there was a rather large box of swim wear on her dresser. Maybe it was empty and there for show. Maybe not. She was cute and perky, but I've been burned once before and that's all it takes. Perfect location. Very unassuming area. She is far out and in a very low profile area, at least I think. I hesitate to put this in the Ripoff section because she did put it all back. What's your opinion gentlemen?

    She does have good review on EM, but that site has been hijacked by pimps, so I don't know what to make of it.
    Once I dealt with a provider, she asked for the money upfront, I gave it to her and she took it and secured (gave it to her pimp). But I know that provider is legit. So I took it light.

    Also the provider was already naked and only having a coat on her. If the provider is fully dressed and going out, with neat room in a hotel, I would never partake.

    Its always a hit or miss in the situation you described. But if the provider puts back all the money without saying anything, then it may be just a misunderstanding. It could be pimp or it could be her safe location to lock the money. As there are always mongers who may steal from providers. These girls life is pathetic too. Fucking a stranger for money without any confirmation about their safety right.

    If your big head thought or you felt what you did was right at that time, don't worry, you did right thing.

    Yes, it could be legitimate provider, but I don't feel sorry. I would have left a 20 dollar bill to cover her loss though.

  3. #16266
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ience/32041498

    http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/248-46...1/?id=28646998

    After here Neil sing Sweet Carolina Friday night, I gave Roxy a call. Was always curious to see what she was all about. Got the address and headed north to Lake Orion. Met her in the parking lot of an apartment building (apartments are above a store front). It is the girl in the pictures, although she is about 5'1" and a little thick in the mid section. She was very pleasant. Headed up the stairs and into her apartment. Talked business and laid the buck and a half down for the hh. She picked it up and headed for the door saying she was going to put it in her lock box. I immediately stopped her and she put it down on the table saying that she would leave it there. I thought to myself that whoever she was giving it to might have a key to the place. I grabbed what was mine and left. As I was about to open the door, I wondered who might be on the other side standing in the hallway. Didn't matter, I was on a mission to get out of there. She proceeded to text me, begging me to come back and that she would make it up to me.

    This may have been a rush to judgement for there was a rather large box of swim wear on her dresser. Maybe it was empty and there for show. Maybe not. She was cute and perky, but I've been burned once before and that's all it takes. Perfect location. Very unassuming area. She is far out and in a very low profile area, at least I think. I hesitate to put this in the Ripoff section because she did put it all back. What's your opinion gentlemen?

    She does have good review on EM, but that site has been hijacked by pimps, so I don't know what to make of it.
    Better to be safe than sorry, and I think you made the right call.

    It only takes one time for stuff to go south fast. Thank you for your report.

  4. #16265

    Good Move

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ience/32041498

    http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/248-46...1/?id=28646998

    After here Neil sing Sweet Carolina Friday night, I gave Roxy a call. Was always curious to see what she was all about. Got the address and headed north to Lake Orion. Met her in the parking lot of an apartment building (apartments are above a store front). It is the girl in the pictures, although she is about 5'1" and a little thick in the mid section. She was very pleasant. Headed up the stairs and into her apartment. Talked business and laid the buck and a half down for the hh. She picked it up and headed for the door saying she was going to put it in her lock box. I immediately stopped her and she put it down on the table saying that she would leave it there. I thought to myself that whoever she was giving it to might have a key to the place. I grabbed what was mine and left. As I was about to open the door, I wondered who might be on the other side standing in the hallway. Didn't matter, I was on a mission to get out of there. She proceeded to text me, begging me to come back and that she would make it up to me.

    This may have been a rush to judgement for there was a rather large box of swim wear on her dresser. Maybe it was empty and there for show. Maybe not. She was cute and perky, but I've been burned once before and that's all it takes. Perfect location. Very unassuming area. She is far out and in a very low profile area, at least I think. I hesitate to put this in the Ripoff section because she did put it all back. What's your opinion gentlemen?

    She does have good review on EM, but that site has been hijacked by pimps, so I don't know what to make of it.
    Now thinks exactly how you should handle any BP encounter. Thanks for doing your homework and not being an idiot. The second this b word took the donation and headed for the door. Boom. Right then you should know it's a rip off or a robbery. Either way it doesn't end well. You should post this in the rip off thread as an example of exactly what you SHOULD DO. If you walk in and set the donation down and she feels the need to go ANYWHERE with it, that's a red flag. Meeting over, have a good day. Smart brother very smart. I'm surprised you didn't see any security on the way out.

  5. #16264

    Roxy A GFE Experience

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ience/32041498

    http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/248-46...1/?id=28646998

    After here Neil sing Sweet Carolina Friday night, I gave Roxy a call. Was always curious to see what she was all about. Got the address and headed north to Lake Orion. Met her in the parking lot of an apartment building (apartments are above a store front). It is the girl in the pictures, although she is about 5'1" and a little thick in the mid section. She was very pleasant. Headed up the stairs and into her apartment. Talked business and laid the buck and a half down for the hh. She picked it up and headed for the door saying she was going to put it in her lock box. I immediately stopped her and she put it down on the table saying that she would leave it there. I thought to myself that whoever she was giving it to might have a key to the place. I grabbed what was mine and left. As I was about to open the door, I wondered who might be on the other side standing in the hallway. Didn't matter, I was on a mission to get out of there. She proceeded to text me, begging me to come back and that she would make it up to me.

    This may have been a rush to judgement for there was a rather large box of swim wear on her dresser. Maybe it was empty and there for show. Maybe not. She was cute and perky, but I've been burned once before and that's all it takes. Perfect location. Very unassuming area. She is far out and in a very low profile area, at least I think. I hesitate to put this in the Ripoff section because she did put it all back. What's your opinion gentlemen?

    She does have good review on EM, but that site has been hijacked by pimps, so I don't know what to make of it.

  6. #16263

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie5  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 4-5 times over the years, starting back when she used to go as "Lorie". There's very little she wouldn't do. One of my favorites.
    I found these links

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=265043


    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=265043

    Not sure if the number is good or if she is still working.

  7. #16262
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantRobot  [View Original Post]
    I saw Misty once. It was probably about 2 years ago. BBBJ and BB greek. Finished in her a**hole. She was into doing ATM as well. I would definitely repeat, but I don't know where she went.
    I've seen her 4-5 times over the years, starting back when she used to go as "Lorie". There's very little she wouldn't do. One of my favorites.

  8. #16261
    Quote Originally Posted by LohnDog  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for the same thing I'll let you know if I find one.
    Are you guys even looking?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...asian/28707496

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...naomi/31271393

  9. #16260
    Quote Originally Posted by RemoMask  [View Original Post]
    Recently I see a lot of ads of aamp.

    Are these stings or got real person? I understand pictures in those posts means nothing, but if they are real person I can try. But if Uncle then it's a big time high posts.

    Any one tried these?

    Example.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...charg/29383657
    OK there are a few and some do FS and some do HJ only.

    Sunny, magic, dt and m1 are FS.

    Acu is HJ only.

    No idea about the rest.

    Almost all are on 8 mile ot nearby.

  10. #16259

    I've Seen Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvThisTown29  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen misty. She was my atf I lost touch with her and she doesn't post anymore. Her number is no longer her number. If you've seen her or have a number I'd be forever grateful.
    I saw Misty once. It was probably about 2 years ago. BBBJ and BB greek. Finished in her a**hole. She was into doing ATM as well. I would definitely repeat, but I don't know where she went.

  11. #16258

    Skeptical

    Has anyone seen this girl?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-0272/28171485

    I googled her number but it comes back with another girl here:

    http://420.com.detroit.hoxnif.com/bonus/post/21578577/#.

    Just trying to find a provider that provides greek. Which is difficult in this town. I never had this problem when I lived in Chicago.

  12. #16257

    Day Job

    Uncle Sam needs something to go on!

    LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by RainMan2017  [View Original Post]
    I give him props for holding down a day job at McDonalds.
    .

  13. #16256

    Wish the pics were real

    Quote Originally Posted by RemoMask  [View Original Post]
    Recently I see a lot of ads of aamp.

    Are these stings or got real person? I understand pictures in those posts means nothing, but if they are real person I can try. But if Uncle then it's a big time high posts.

    Any one tried these?

    Example.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...charg/29383657
    Dude, I wish these pics were real too. I usually get a 40+ y/o Korean gal at these places. I once got lucky in the Flint area and scored a big bootie (j lo type bootie) cute Korean gal. Her name was happy and she made me happy LOL! But this type of luck has been rare for me.

    I still like to visit a local AMP every now and then however.

    Be safe out there.

    Dd.

  14. #16255

    Mini Mila Review

    Saw Mila a little while ago, check out my review below. It might have been another number because I remember looking a (586) up on facebook that pulled up her page. Wrote down her name to keep an eye on it and I think the old number is no longer connected or not public on that profile but the profile is still there when I look up her name (occupation is listed as Self Employed lmao) so not sure about this new number or Street Life Ministries but I enjoyed my time and would definitely repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmySexy77  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...i-l-a/32091243

    I googled this numer in facebook and I get the page of her Pimp that works at Street LIFE Ministries. Praise the Lord.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZAO22  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...geous/29099682

    Finally visited this one since she was operating closer to my neck of the woods. Mila is tiny, pics are accurate, but when I met her she seemed much smaller than I expected which was a good surprise. Usual two call system, gave her a ring and she answered, we set up a time to meet and she gave me the general location. Once I as in the area, called and she told me the name of the hotel she was at. It was a nicer "upscale"ish location in Sfield, so not a shady hole in the wall notel, but a bit of confusion since there are 2 of this particular hotel brand within a half mile of each other where she is operating but I guessed correctly. Arrived and went up to her room was greeted at the door by the tiny wood nymph Mila in bra & panties and a robe. Did the classic LEO check since this was a first meeting and everything cleared. After the formalities, we chatted for a bit and warmed up to each other. Her rules are everything covered, no kissing on the lips, no greek but she did let me go DATY which was fun and she was into it grabbing my hair and moaning while I was down there, she was clean and tasty! Then moved to a CBJ to warm me up and started with some Mish and then moved to Doggy for the finish. My hhr session was $120 and I would likely repeat. Only downside was small breasts (but that was to be expected) and she was hiding some baby damage on her stomach, just some loose skin so maybe just lost some weight since she was tight and tone all around for the most part. Happy Hunting!

  15. #16254

    Aamp

    Recently I see a lot of ads of aamp.

    Are these stings or got real person? I understand pictures in those posts means nothing, but if they are real person I can try. But if Uncle then it's a big time high posts.

    Any one tried these?

    Example.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...charg/29383657

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape