Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #899
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    Saw DLL the other day and had an hour wait but definitely not worth it. She would only do it with a condom and when I entered her she started wincing and said it was too tight and was tearing her. Well I don't want to hurt anyone so I pulled out. She does have good oral skills.

    .
    Same here on DLL and major wait time. Luckily in dt seattle plenty to do. Cover only and both times I saw her, too thick to fit for her comfortably.

  2. #898

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur90  [View Original Post]
    She told me she left Everet on Wednesday to California.
    Just dropped a load in her this mornin. Back on BP.

  3. #897

    Ready4 Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by Subs253  [View Original Post]
    Website / ad link? $?
    http://www.********.com/bellevue/Esc...escort/1933769

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....2761-Available!DIRTY-TALKING-BEAUTY-READY-for-naughty-fun! Extremely-passionate-vocal-and-very-real!&highlight=Ready4 riley.

    She's worth the $$ noted on her ad.

  4. #896

    Ready4 Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Met her for the second time last week. BBFS. Awesome arousing BBBJ and CIP x 2. Gorgeous fuck indeed.
    What was the damage? Would love to see her.

  5. #895

    BeckyRide

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ilable-for-you!Let-s-have-an-amazing-experience!23128150;.

    $300 or +50 for BBFSCIM HH. Very tempting.

  6. #894
    Quote Originally Posted by Subs253  [View Original Post]
    Website / ad link? $?
    I believe this is who he is talking about:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....LL-DAY-TUESDAY!-DIRTY-TALKING-BEAUTY-READY-for-naughty-fun! Extremely-passionate-vocal-and-very-real!

  7. #893
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Met her for the second time last week. BBFS. Awesome arousing BBBJ and CIP x 2. Gorgeous fuck indeed.
    Website / ad link? $?

  8. #892
    Quote Originally Posted by Saku1133  [View Original Post]
    Does Anya offer BB?
    Not as far as I know. I haven't heard any rumors about her around.

  9. #891
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#5335  [View Original Post]
    Dainty Lolita Lilith. Hella yeah. Bbfscip with her on my birthday. I waited over an hour to see her, and it was worth it.

    Isabella Baddilacs. I have. Tightest pussy I have been in.
    Saw DLL the other day and had an hour wait but definitely not worth it. She would only do it with a condom and when I entered her she started wincing and said it was too tight and was tearing her. Well I don't want to hurt anyone so I pulled out. She does have good oral skills.

    As far as Isabella she wouldn't even try. Said I was too thick.

  10. #890

    Ava Sweetride

    I can attest that she does bbfscip.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....25820-I-M-BACK!AVAILABLE-ALL-WEEK! SEXY-YOUNG-FUN! Open-minded!-Naughty-19 Yrs-old-STUNNING-SEXY!-Total-Pleasure-Provider!!

  11. #889
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Met her for the second time last week. BBFS. Awesome arousing BBBJ and CIP x 2. Gorgeous fuck indeed.
    She is lovely from her photos but part of the Kirkland Group who are rumored to film without consent.

  12. #888

    Ready4 Riley

    Met her for the second time last week. BBFS. Awesome arousing BBBJ and CIP x 2. Gorgeous fuck indeed.

  13. #887

    Ready4 Riley

    Met her for the second time last week. BBFS. Awesome arousing BBBJ and CIP x 2. Gorgeous fuck indeed.

  14. #886

    Lanaya

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigk206  [View Original Post]
    How were the rates?
    CBJ+CFS=1. 4, BBBJ+BBFS (declined CIP)=2. 5.

    It's been a while though.

  15. #885
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6  [View Original Post]
    Lanaya is good for BBFS (no cip), BBBJ, and covered Greek. At least she was a couple of years ago when I used to visit her Federal Way incall. She used post on Backpage. It would fuck me up a little bit that she had an older woman babysitting a newborn infant in a room down the hall, but as soon as she would put her lips around little' Turbo and get to work, all awkwardness melted away. She also had an ankle monitor on, like she was on probation or something. I might have fried its electronics when I blew my load on it though. Fun girl.
    How were the rates?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape