Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 19268
-
06-04-17 05:58 #16268Senior Member

Posts: 1019Its good you got out of there had a girl one time I paid her then she walk out of the room and a pimp came in and rob me.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-17 01:26 #16267Senior Member

Posts: 128Once I dealt with a provider, she asked for the money upfront, I gave it to her and she took it and secured (gave it to her pimp). But I know that provider is legit. So I took it light.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
Also the provider was already naked and only having a coat on her. If the provider is fully dressed and going out, with neat room in a hotel, I would never partake.
Its always a hit or miss in the situation you described. But if the provider puts back all the money without saying anything, then it may be just a misunderstanding. It could be pimp or it could be her safe location to lock the money. As there are always mongers who may steal from providers. These girls life is pathetic too. Fucking a stranger for money without any confirmation about their safety right.
If your big head thought or you felt what you did was right at that time, don't worry, you did right thing.
Yes, it could be legitimate provider, but I don't feel sorry. I would have left a 20 dollar bill to cover her loss though.
-
06-04-17 01:25 #16266Senior Member

Posts: 99Better to be safe than sorry, and I think you made the right call.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
It only takes one time for stuff to go south fast. Thank you for your report.
-
06-04-17 00:58 #16265

Posts: 76Good Move
Now thinks exactly how you should handle any BP encounter. Thanks for doing your homework and not being an idiot. The second this b word took the donation and headed for the door. Boom. Right then you should know it's a rip off or a robbery. Either way it doesn't end well. You should post this in the rip off thread as an example of exactly what you SHOULD DO. If you walk in and set the donation down and she feels the need to go ANYWHERE with it, that's a red flag. Meeting over, have a good day. Smart brother very smart. I'm surprised you didn't see any security on the way out.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-17 00:40 #16264Senior Member

Posts: 524Roxy A GFE Experience
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ience/32041498
http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/248-46...1/?id=28646998
After here Neil sing Sweet Carolina Friday night, I gave Roxy a call. Was always curious to see what she was all about. Got the address and headed north to Lake Orion. Met her in the parking lot of an apartment building (apartments are above a store front). It is the girl in the pictures, although she is about 5'1" and a little thick in the mid section. She was very pleasant. Headed up the stairs and into her apartment. Talked business and laid the buck and a half down for the hh. She picked it up and headed for the door saying she was going to put it in her lock box. I immediately stopped her and she put it down on the table saying that she would leave it there. I thought to myself that whoever she was giving it to might have a key to the place. I grabbed what was mine and left. As I was about to open the door, I wondered who might be on the other side standing in the hallway. Didn't matter, I was on a mission to get out of there. She proceeded to text me, begging me to come back and that she would make it up to me.
This may have been a rush to judgement for there was a rather large box of swim wear on her dresser. Maybe it was empty and there for show. Maybe not. She was cute and perky, but I've been burned once before and that's all it takes. Perfect location. Very unassuming area. She is far out and in a very low profile area, at least I think. I hesitate to put this in the Ripoff section because she did put it all back. What's your opinion gentlemen?
She does have good review on EM, but that site has been hijacked by pimps, so I don't know what to make of it.
-
06-03-17 20:41 #16263Senior Member

Posts: 818Misty
I found these links
Originally Posted by Wolvie5
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=265043
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=265043
Not sure if the number is good or if she is still working.
-
06-03-17 19:15 #16262Senior Member

Posts: 79I've seen her 4-5 times over the years, starting back when she used to go as "Lorie". There's very little she wouldn't do. One of my favorites.
Originally Posted by GiantRobot
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-17 19:00 #16261Senior Member

Posts: 112Are you guys even looking?
Originally Posted by LohnDog
[View Original Post]
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...asian/28707496
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...naomi/31271393
-
06-03-17 18:57 #16260Senior Member

Posts: 112OK there are a few and some do FS and some do HJ only.
Originally Posted by RemoMask
[View Original Post]
Sunny, magic, dt and m1 are FS.
Acu is HJ only.
No idea about the rest.
Almost all are on 8 mile ot nearby.
-
06-03-17 16:20 #16259Regular Member

Posts: 4I've Seen Misty
I saw Misty once. It was probably about 2 years ago. BBBJ and BB greek. Finished in her a**hole. She was into doing ATM as well. I would definitely repeat, but I don't know where she went.
Originally Posted by ILuvThisTown29
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-17 10:34 #16258Senior Member

Posts: 159Skeptical
Has anyone seen this girl?
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-0272/28171485
I googled her number but it comes back with another girl here:
http://420.com.detroit.hoxnif.com/bonus/post/21578577/#.
Just trying to find a provider that provides greek. Which is difficult in this town. I never had this problem when I lived in Chicago.
-
06-03-17 09:12 #16257Senior Member

Posts: 111Day Job
Uncle Sam needs something to go on!
LOL!
.
Originally Posted by RainMan2017
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 23:30 #16256Senior Member

Posts: 548Wish the pics were real
Dude, I wish these pics were real too. I usually get a 40+ y/o Korean gal at these places. I once got lucky in the Flint area and scored a big bootie (j lo type bootie) cute Korean gal. Her name was happy and she made me happy LOL! But this type of luck has been rare for me.
Originally Posted by RemoMask
[View Original Post]
I still like to visit a local AMP every now and then however.
Be safe out there.
Dd.
-
06-02-17 22:48 #16255Senior Member

Posts: 83Mini Mila Review
Saw Mila a little while ago, check out my review below. It might have been another number because I remember looking a (586) up on facebook that pulled up her page. Wrote down her name to keep an eye on it and I think the old number is no longer connected or not public on that profile but the profile is still there when I look up her name (occupation is listed as Self Employed lmao) so not sure about this new number or Street Life Ministries but I enjoyed my time and would definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by ArmySexy77
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ZAO22
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 22:16 #16254Senior Member

Posts: 128Aamp
Recently I see a lot of ads of aamp.
Are these stings or got real person? I understand pictures in those posts means nothing, but if they are real person I can try. But if Uncle then it's a big time high posts.
Any one tried these?
Example.
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...charg/29383657















