Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Vanilla Spa

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 754
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by WaikikiBeAC  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment with hanna. Chinese, about 5 2, long dark hair, ok face, soft fair skin, natural dee cup breasts very nice on this Chinese lady, ok butt, kinda chubby in the mid section probably weighs about 130. Previous reports are accurate. Really nice lady and tries her best. LFK and DFK, good BBBJ and standard positions. Enjoyed my time with her and will be repeating. Do recommend her.
    Went to check her out too. Description is pretty spot on. But love those huge D cup titties. Pretty sure their real. Super soft and suckable. Her pussy was sweet and shavin. Got to love that. DATY till she came. Then went for the BBBJ and BBFS. I think since her girls left she offers BB service which is fine with me. She was nice, tight and wet. Finished by pulling out and unloading all over her pussy. No CIP which is cool. Still felt great. Very nice and friendly girl. Never rushed, Really aimed to please. Standard fees. Definitely a repeater for me.

    Rimmer.

  2. #123

    Kylie back

    Went to see Kylie, super small Chinese spinner with tight body. Think I had her long time ago. Cute girl, nice spinner body with no fat. Slight Bush which was ok. Sweet pussy, DATY till cum. Had the FS with her. Very nice experience and was very willing to please. All covered not like Hanna. Nice slow CBJ. Pussy was nice, wet and tight. Several positions and finished in standing mish while she lay on edge of bed. Finished and had her shower with me to clean me off. Nice experience, will repeat.

    Buka.

  3. #122
    CoffeeLatte
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    LOL yes. For 3 pops got to be someone I'm really attracted to. Like a younger import model spinner type. There is one girl and she very popular but not many have reported they got MSOG with her, so keeping things on the DL. Getting MSOG from a popular "one done and your done girl" is analogous to getting BBFS from a CFS girl; just got to keep the good thing going. For 2 pops that can be done with an older MILF. I guess I'm just one horny guy that constantly thinking about sex every 10 minutes. I just want to cream pie sexy beetch's pussy multiple times!
    Sounds like Cherry from Empire.

  4. #121

    BBFS MSOG from known CFS Import Model Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by HiPickle  [View Original Post]
    Dayaaam. Dr. I didn't realize you were you so young and in your prime. I'd have to be reverse 30 years for 3 pops.
    LOL yes. For 3 pops got to be someone I'm really attracted to. Like a younger import model spinner type. There is one girl and she very popular but not many have reported they got MSOG with her, so keeping things on the DL. Getting MSOG from a popular "one done and your done girl" is analogous to getting BBFS from a CFS girl; just got to keep the good thing going. For 2 pops that can be done with an older MILF. I guess I'm just one horny guy that constantly thinking about sex every 10 minutes. I just want to cream pie sexy beetch's pussy multiple times!

  5. #120

    Hanna

    Made an appointment with hanna. Chinese, about 5 2, long dark hair, ok face, soft fair skin, natural dee cup breasts very nice on this Chinese lady, ok butt, kinda chubby in the mid section probably weighs about 130. Previous reports are accurate. Really nice lady and tries her best. LFK and DFK, good BBBJ and standard positions. Enjoyed my time with her and will be repeating. Do recommend her.

  6. #119

    BBFS Hanna

    Wanted to try some BBFS so called Hanna around lunch time but she was busy. WTF! I guess she must be pumping all you Mongers out there that's into some BB. So she called me back late after noon that she ha a cancellation. Took the appointment for the evening. LOL.

    Went down and got the same service as the last time, only in BB. She finished me off with some BBBJCIM. Didn't ask her why she into BB now, I didn't really care, just felt good. I'm a older monger so like the BB service.

    Will come back.

    Buka.

  7. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim3000  [View Original Post]
    Yessir BBFS is a YMMV option. Hannah is slightly bigger than I'm used to. She's not a spinner, and does not appear to workout. Hannah does have a good attitude and is willing to please so her attitude makes up for the lack in looks. I'm a younger in shape guy, so I prefer younger in shape women. Hannah does throw out lots of complements during the session which appeared to be kind of rushed. Massage was about 25 minutes and sex was about 5, with about 5 minutes more of massage. Hannah did say, "Next time I gibbit to you one hour." However for me probably won't repeat, there are too many other more beautiful spinners out there. TEHO.
    I'm a spinner fan too, but also like some BB service too. So went back for more. I agree she is not a spinner, but like you said she wants to please. I didn't get a rushed session so YMMV. BBFS multiple positions, she got pretty wet but pussy was still tight. For me at least. LOL.

    She said no creampie, so last time I blew all over her pussy, but this time I asked for BBBJCIM which she agreed. So I stood while she kneel down and went to town. Unloaded in her mouth which she sucked dry, but she didn't swallow. Which was fine with me. Still felt pretty damn good.

    Had a good time if your looking for BB service. Will repeat again.

    Flesh.

  8. #117

    Report on Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by BukakeKing  [View Original Post]
    Last time I tried Hanna, everything was covered. Now I read that she's offering BBFS. Anyone else tried yet? Once in a while I don't mind some creampie action.

    Buka.
    Yessir BBFS is a YMMV option. Hannah is slightly bigger than I'm used to. She's not a spinner, and does not appear to workout. Hannah does have a good attitude and is willing to please so her attitude makes up for the lack in looks. I'm a younger in shape guy, so I prefer younger in shape women. Hannah does throw out lots of complements during the session which appeared to be kind of rushed. Massage was about 25 minutes and sex was about 5, with about 5 minutes more of massage. Hannah did say, "Next time I gibbit to you one hour." However for me probably won't repeat, there are too many other more beautiful spinners out there. TEHO.

  9. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by ExitOnly  [View Original Post]
    Hanna is the one that used to open the door / mama right?
    Although I don't know whether she's the mama, on both of my visits she was the one who opened the front door and collected the house fee.

  10. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to mention a few items in my above-quoted post about Hanna. In addition to bbbj, daty and bbfscip, I also enjoyed 69 and dfk with her. At first her kissing was somewhat reserved, but soon became better. By the second session, the dfk was completely satisfying. She was quite enthusiastic during sex, even though I'm an old fat guy, and she was very willing to perform in any of the usual positions. I particularly liked how agreeable she was about giving fellatio and having sex in front of the very large mirrors in the room.
    Hanna is the one that used to open the door / mama right?

  11. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    My first session with her was in March and my second session with her was in April. During the first session, when I said after the massage that I wanted "full service," she asked me how much money I was going to give her and I replied $150 (I had already paid the house fee). After the bbbj and daty, when I was ready for intercourse and indicated that I wanted bbfs, she asked "How much more are you going to give me?" When I replied that I was only willing to pay the standard $150, she accepted my answer without any complaints or negativity, and I received bbfscip without any problem. At the second session, she already knew what I wanted and what I was willing to pay, so I received bbfscip without any discussion of money. I haven't revisited her since April, but I was happy with both of my sessions and may be visiting her again at some point.
    Forgot to mention a few items in my above-quoted post about Hanna. In addition to bbbj, daty and bbfscip, I also enjoyed 69 and dfk with her. At first her kissing was somewhat reserved, but soon became better. By the second session, the dfk was completely satisfying. She was quite enthusiastic during sex, even though I'm an old fat guy, and she was very willing to perform in any of the usual positions. I particularly liked how agreeable she was about giving fellatio and having sex in front of the very large mirrors in the room.

  12. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by BukakeKing  [View Original Post]
    Hanna BBFS

    Last time I tried Hanna, everything was covered. Now I read that she's offering BBFS. Anyone else tried yet? Once in a while I don't mind some creampie action.

    Buka.
    My first session with her was in March and my second session with her was in April. During the first session, when I said after the massage that I wanted "full service," she asked me how much money I was going to give her and I replied $150 (I had already paid the house fee). After the bbbj and daty, when I was ready for intercourse and indicated that I wanted bbfs, she asked "How much more are you going to give me?" When I replied that I was only willing to pay the standard $150, she accepted my answer without any complaints or negativity, and I received bbfscip without any problem. At the second session, she already knew what I wanted and what I was willing to pay, so I received bbfscip without any discussion of money. I haven't revisited her since April, but I was happy with both of my sessions and may be visiting her again at some point.

  13. #112

    Hanna BBFS

    Last time I tried Hanna, everything was covered. Now I read that she's offering BBFS. Anyone else tried yet? Once in a while I don't mind some creampie action.

    Buka.

  14. #111

    Hui Zi = Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by DatyLuva  [View Original Post]
    I don't frequent CC much but decided to make another trip and checkout Vanilla Spa. Call and make appt to see May. Greeted by Hanna at the door. Kinda on the thicker side and not the girl in BP ads. She tells me to shower and then when I get back out she's waiting for me. I said my appt was with May and she says "you late so May busy now"! Look at the clock and its 10 past the hr (including my shower) so I say I'm out. She goes back out and then 5 mins later in walks another Cgirl. Says she's May but nothing like the BP pics or the description by previous post (i.e. Not DDs). Figured I give her a shot. Stats off with lite massage and on the flip asks for what I want. I said FS she asks for tip up front. No problem even tho I'm regreting my decision to stay. Puts on the cover and does a lame HJ and hops on for CG but doesn't quite now how to ride. Switch to standing mish and gives me the leg squeeze to block deep penetration. At this point I just want to get mine and head out. Finish and shower off. On my way out she jojns me in the elevator saying you come back to see me again. My name is Hui Zi, Japanese name. You don't have to be a Nihonjin to know that's not a Japanese name. So I don't know who May really is after all that but I'm not taking another chance there to find out. I'll stick with Sunflower if Im in th CC neck of yhe woods. Its much cleaner nicer place anyway. Save your $$ on this place unless they turn it around soon.

    DL.
    Apparently Hui Zi is Ella at Rainbow Health. Thats defintely the girl I saw at Vanilla pretending to be May. As always ymmv but no repeat with this Cgirl.

    Hawaii. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / real-real-young-girls-enjoy-sensual-relaxation /63930.

  15. #110
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by DatyLuva  [View Original Post]
    I don't frequent CC much but decided to make another trip and checkout Vanilla Spa. Call and make appt tk see May. Greeted by Hanna at yje door. Kinda on the thicker side and not the girl in BP ads. She tells me to shower and then when I get back out she's waiting for me. I said my appt was with May and she says "you late so May Musy now! Look at the clock and its 10 last the hr (including my shower) so I say I'm ou. She goes back out and then 5 mins later in walks another Cgirl. Says she's May but nothing like the BP pics or the description by precius post (I. E. No DDs). Figured I give her a shot. Stats off with lite massage and on the flip asks for what I want. I said FS she asks for tip up front. No problem even tho I'm regreting my decision to stay. Puts on the cover and does a lame HJ hops on for CG but doesn't quite now how to ride. Switch to standing mish and gives me the leg squeeze to block deep penetration. At this point I just want to get mine and head out. Finish and shower off. On my way out she jojns me in the elevator saying you come back to see me again. My name is Hui Zi. Japanese name. You don't have to be a Nihonjin to know that's not a Japanese name. So I don't know who May really is after all that but I'm not taking another chance there to find out. I'll stick with Sunflower much cleaner nicer place anyway. Save your $$ in this place unless they turn it around soon.

    DL.
    Yep. Bait and switch big time at this place. It happened to me last time I was there I set up an appointment and I get there early. Hanna says my girl was not there. I said I'm leaving, give me my money back. She then said wait and brought her in 30 minutes late. Last time I go to this loser place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape