Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8223

    Anyone seen this one?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...e-help/7259478

    Thinking of getting in touch with her.

  2. #8222
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    She looks very healthy with just the right amount of weight I'm telling you she's legit perfect the way she is now in the great thing is she has only been around for about a year. Between her and Destiny I'm telling you there is no one that will ever come close to both of those but I've said it before and I'll say it again Mandy will probably be the greatest thing Providence has to offer.
    She has put on weight and looks so much better for it.

    Ass and thighs look good.

    Mouth is still magic.

    Got a good rub from her yesterday.

    Best head in town.

  3. #8221

    Jacky. Pawtucket

    Been considering her lately body pics look good but was wondering if anyone has further information.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...mature/6884868

  4. #8220

    Woonsocket provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Dood508  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her, probably not for at least 2 years. Kind of sexy curly hair and nice blue eyes. When I saw her she was borderline between 'curvy' and 'heavy', not sure how that might have gone more one way or the other in a couple years. I felt rushed when seeing her and even though she's really close to me I haven't seen her again. . if that tells you anything.
    Thanks for your reply. I took chance and met her yesterday. She has definitely turned into heavy. I should have guessed when she did not include more than 1 pic in the ad. Session was rushed and I was out of there within 15 minutes. Not going to visit again for sure.

  5. #8219
    Quote Originally Posted by MattBr  [View Original Post]
    Had plans to meet with her a couple of months ago and she seemed really nice, responsive and was looking forward to getting together. I get there and she disappears. We tried to reschedule and she had what sounded to be a legitimate civilian work requirement that required a reschedule.

    This time I went all the way there again and just sat in the parking lot, no answer to my call or text. Don't know what the deal is, but completely unreliable.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...aymate/6680898

    Italian and Irish. Petite brunette. Unrushed with a desire to please. 100% Real!! New photos!! Available 24/7. Come play! Call Nadia. 💋 No blocked numbers! Call or text (401) 419- 4312 ! Serious generous gentlemen only!! No explicit language and do not ask for more photos! All my photos are 100% real and recent. Recently reviewed. Xoxo.
    I had the same experience a couple of months ago. Two separate occasions we were all set to meet and once I get there, nothing. Time waster so I moved on.

  6. #8218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Renee, NP

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?
    It is really hard to tell. When I last saw her she had dark hair and had lost an awful lot of weight. She had been seriously ill with some undisclosed ailment. Her formerly great boobs looked like deflated balloons. Haven't heard from her in a very long time.

  7. #8217

    Woonsocket

    I've seen her, probably not for at least 2 years. Kind of sexy curly hair and nice blue eyes. When I saw her she was borderline between 'curvy' and 'heavy', not sure how that might have gone more one way or the other in a couple years. I felt rushed when seeing her and even though she's really close to me I haven't seen her again. . if that tells you anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Level333  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited below mentioned provider? If so any review or information would be helpful.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...gether/7046573

  8. #8216

    Renee. No. Prov

    I can't really tell since the picture shows up super small.

    The renee I saw had black hair her teeth werent in the best of shape now that I recall and she had tats on her upper arms / shoulders.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?

  9. #8215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    While there is a lot of similarities of the description of her location, Renee, of the typewriter collection fame, could have never been described as a tall drink of water who is about 5'10" Can't possibly be her.
    Is this her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pig.jpg‎  

  10. #8214

    Nadia. Sadly a waste of time!

    Had plans to meet with her a couple of months ago and she seemed really nice, responsive and was looking forward to getting together. I get there and she disappears. We tried to reschedule and she had what sounded to be a legitimate civilian work requirement that required a reschedule.

    This time I went all the way there again and just sat in the parking lot, no answer to my call or text. Don't know what the deal is, but completely unreliable.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...aymate/6680898

    Italian and Irish. Petite brunette. Unrushed with a desire to please. 100% Real!! New photos!! Available 24/7. Come play! Call Nadia. 💋 No blocked numbers! Call or text (401) 419- 4312 ! Serious generous gentlemen only!! No explicit language and do not ask for more photos! All my photos are 100% real and recent. Recently reviewed. Xoxo.

  11. #8213

    Woonsocket provider

    Has anyone visited below mentioned provider? If so any review or information would be helpful.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...gether/7046573

  12. #8212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Renee in NP

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Could this be the Renee we talked about a number of years ago? She looks familiar. Did you notice a collection of typewriters?
    While there is a lot of similarities of the description of her location, Renee, of the typewriter collection fame, could have never been described as a tall drink of water who is about 5'10" Can't possibly be her.

  13. #8211

    Renee. No. Prov

    Nope no typewriters as far as I could see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Could this be the Renee we talked about a number of years ago? She looks familiar. Did you notice a collection of typewriters?

  14. #8210

    Don't waste your time

    I've seen her, she was a waste of time. Review somewhere earlier in the thread I think. Quick, messy, no energy, gross lotion. No pros, all cons.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set something up with Shelby in Pawtucket this afternoon.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Ther...ve-fun/7019438

    I texted asking if this was Shelby from BP, (I always verify before texting details), and I received a "Yes" as a reply.

    Well, that was the last word I was able to get out of her. Good luck with her guys.

  15. #8209
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and pulled the trigger. Initial text and negotiation for rates followed up with a phone call. Her place is pretty secure and you have to dial in a code to get buzzed in. Apartment was clean and had that smoke and freshner scent to it. She encouraged a look around to put me at ease and then we sat down and talked for a bit before getting down to it. She's a tall drink of water probably about 5'10" long legs her body isn't thick so much as she has that had kids then lost weight loose skin on her belly thing going on. Some brusies nicks on her legs too. Nice rack though a touch droopy but not bad. She offered a BBBJ which was slow and sensual which got me fired up in no time. She also was willing to DATY but I opted for FIV since I don't have a history with her. ENERGETIC when it came to the main event (CFS) after which we just hung out for a bit. She's a bit of a chatty cathy but in a good way she's a pleaser first and foremost and wants you to be happy. Will repeat.
    Could this be the Renee we talked about a number of years ago? She looks familiar. Did you notice a collection of typewriters?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape