Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8208

    Renee. No. Prov

    TOFTT and pulled the trigger. Initial text and negotiation for rates followed up with a phone call. Her place is pretty secure and you have to dial in a code to get buzzed in. Apartment was clean and had that smoke and freshner scent to it. She encouraged a look around to put me at ease and then we sat down and talked for a bit before getting down to it. She's a tall drink of water probably about 5'10" long legs her body isn't thick so much as she has that had kids then lost weight loose skin on her belly thing going on. Some brusies nicks on her legs too. Nice rack though a touch droopy but not bad. She offered a BBBJ which was slow and sensual which got me fired up in no time. She also was willing to DATY but I opted for FIV since I don't have a history with her. ENERGETIC when it came to the main event (CFS) after which we just hung out for a bit. She's a bit of a chatty cathy but in a good way she's a pleaser first and foremost and wants you to be happy. Will repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Looking to set up a date with her. Search only comes up with a two or three listings and only one photo for all of them.

    Was hoping someone would have some info on her.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...n-girl/6730853

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-9686/1/241292

  2. #8207
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Mandy twice now, the first time there were a few communication glitches, but this most recent trip, she was quick to respond and never went silent on me. The thing to know about her is, she doesn't have a cell, only wifi tablet. So if she's out of the house, she's off the grid.
    This is accurate. And before anyone suggests a group-buy to get her a working phone or something like that, it's not about money. She could easily buy herself a phone if she wanted to. She prefers operating the way she does, as she doesn't want to feel obligated to be constantly checking her messages when she leaves the house. I think she also likes being "unplugged" from social media and all that when she goes out. Also keep in mind that she's (obviously) very popular, and therefore can get very busy. She might check her messages and send out a few quick responses right before a client arrives, but anyone who's seen her knows she rarely, if ever, checks or responds to messages when she's with a client. She makes you the center of her attention during your time there. So, a little patience is called for when communicating with her. She's not the type of provider who you can just call up and go see on a moment's notice. I think most of us who have seen her would agree that she is definitely a case of "good things come to those who wait".

  3. #8206

    Mandy contact

    I've seen Mandy twice now, the first time there were a few communication glitches, but this most recent trip, she was quick to respond and never went silent on me. The thing to know about her is, she doesn't have a cell, only wifi tablet. So if she's out of the house, she's off the grid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phong411  [View Original Post]
    No disrespect to you or Destiny, but Mandy literally blows her away. Destiny is trusty and you know exactly what you're getting no more or less. Mandy is extremely hard to get a hold of, but her enthusiasm and more options always makes me feel like it was money well spent.

  4. #8205

    Italian girl. Providence

    Looking to set up a date with her. Search only comes up with a two or three listings and only one photo for all of them.

    Was hoping someone would have some info on her.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...n-girl/6730853

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/prov...-9686/1/241292

  5. #8204

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set something up with Shelby in Pawtucket this afternoon.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Ther...ve-fun/7019438

    I texted asking if this was Shelby from BP, (I always verify before texting details), and I received a "Yes" as a reply.

    Well, that was the last word I was able to get out of her. Good luck with her guys.
    I have not seen her but looking at the pics I know she has been reviewed here before. Perhaps you can find somebody who has seen her that way. She is cute. Good luck.

  6. #8203

    None taken

    Quote Originally Posted by Phong411  [View Original Post]
    No disrespect to you or Destiny, but Mandy literally blows her away. Destiny is trusty and you know exactly what you're getting no more or less. Mandy is extremely hard to get a hold of, but her enthusiasm and more options always makes me feel like it was money well spent.
    No I know. Destiny isn't even in the same catagory as Mandy. Mand is the best girl for the job.

  7. #8202

    Shelby in Pawtucket

    I tried to set something up with Shelby in Pawtucket this afternoon.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Ther...ve-fun/7019438

    I texted asking if this was Shelby from BP, (I always verify before texting details), and I received a "Yes" as a reply.

    Well, that was the last word I was able to get out of her. Good luck with her guys.

  8. #8201

    I had to say it

    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    The only negative you should or will hear, is that no one will be as good. It may in fact ruin everything that comes after. Because she is that amazing. She puts you at ease. Likes what she does. And wants you to have a good time. He apartment is insanely well put together. She is curtious and respectful. A gem.

    Now just magine if you got a double BJ from her and destiny. 😂.
    No disrespect to you or Destiny, but Mandy literally blows her away. Destiny is trusty and you know exactly what you're getting no more or less. Mandy is extremely hard to get a hold of, but her enthusiasm and more options always makes me feel like it was money well spent.

  9. #8200

    I whole heartily agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    You know, at times in the past I've almost felt like people might start thinking I was shilling for Mandy, as much as I've talked about her. But I think all these recent comments about her really demonstrate why I've been so enthusiastic in recommending her, and in calling into question the one person who always seems to pop up to talk shit about her. She really is a rare gem among the quagmire that is the world of Backpage escorts. I hope that we all can agree that she deserves to be treated just as well as she treats all of us.
    The only negative you should or will hear, is that no one will be as good. It may in fact ruin everything that comes after. Because she is that amazing. She puts you at ease. Likes what she does. And wants you to have a good time. He apartment is insanely well put together. She is curtious and respectful. A gem.

    Now just magine if you got a double BJ from her and destiny. 😂.

  10. #8199

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    She looks very healthy with just the right amount of weight I'm telling you she's legit perfect the way she is now in the great thing is she has only been around for about a year. Between her and Destiny I'm telling you there is no one that will ever come close to both of those but I've said it before and I'll say it again Mandy will probably be the greatest thing Providence has to offer.
    You know, at times in the past I've almost felt like people might start thinking I was shilling for Mandy, as much as I've talked about her. But I think all these recent comments about her really demonstrate why I've been so enthusiastic in recommending her, and in calling into question the one person who always seems to pop up to talk shit about her. She really is a rare gem among the quagmire that is the world of Backpage escorts. I hope that we all can agree that she deserves to be treated just as well as she treats all of us.

  11. #8198

    Yes curvy

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfingforFun  [View Original Post]
    As the others have said. She is trying to put a little weight back on, was getting too skinny.

    I need to get back up there soon, been too long.
    She looks very healthy with just the right amount of weight I'm telling you she's legit perfect the way she is now in the great thing is she has only been around for about a year. Between her and Destiny I'm telling you there is no one that will ever come close to both of those but I've said it before and I'll say it again Mandy will probably be the greatest thing Providence has to offer.

  12. #8197

    Same thing she told me

    As the others have said. She is trying to put a little weight back on, was getting too skinny.

    I need to get back up there soon, been too long.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Curvy?

    Did she put on weight?

    She was a skinny mini last summer.

  13. #8196

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Curvy?

    Did she put on weight?

    She was a skinny mini last summer.
    She has been intentionally putting on weight, she told me. She thinks she looks better with curves, and I agree. Her ass is looking great.

  14. #8195
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Curvy?

    Did she put on weight?

    She was a skinny mini last summer.
    Well if you saw her when she was at the hotel, yeah, she's put on weight since then. She looks better now, imo.

  15. #8194
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    So I took the much anticipated visit with Mandy today. It's been a few hours now and I still feel her lips on me. I really can even begin to explain of insanely correct the reviews were about her. If you are looking for a porn star level of bbj. She will be the closest thing possible to that of not better.

    I opted for the hh. $. Donation. Very down to earth. Sketchy neighborhood (I legit would have walked through Detroit to see this women). But once inside all right as rain. She does talk a lot but so do I so I loved the mood that was set. Some of you may not like it. But it is what it is.

    Her body for my opinion was perfect. Curvy and healthy. We continued to chat and soon she told me to get comfortable. Then went to work. I'm happy she was taking breaks and cheating because her skills are like no other. Hh went by so fast. Cimws.

    She is the type of person that if given respect. She will treat you like gold. Yes she is a talker but she wants to know your needs. She is an absolute gem.
    Curvy?

    Did she put on weight?

    She was a skinny mini last summer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape