Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 91 of 781 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 11707
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10357

    Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    Read a few info posts about her here and the other site has good reviews. Wondering if anyone has seen her can please PM me with your experiences? Thanks.
    I am interested as well except I really can't get my head around spending $350 on a mid 40 year old woman.

  2. #10356

    Carrie Starlet

    Read a few info posts about her here and the other site has good reviews. Wondering if anyone has seen her can please PM me with your experiences? Thanks.

  3. #10355

    Busts?

    Quote Originally Posted by BJays6969  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I may be right? How could it be though? I wrote it in all caps and I just showed up out no where to warn people. So sorry I tried to help, I'll keep it to myself next time.
    The only address mentioned in the articles is on Pine St. Was the "Amy's friends" place there?

    Anybody know which ads were put up by LEO?

    I guess I'll stick to the grannies in the burbs for a while.

  4. #10354

    Venice down??

    Quote Originally Posted by HankChinanski  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen these ladies? I know they alternate girls for exotic massages but I want to know if anyone has had maddie yet.
    I didn't receive any Snapchat's all day and I tried sending a text through snap and it didn't go through. Wondering if they're out of business or shut down?

  5. #10353

    Ginger, Rip off, New # 3392367326

    Squint had been ripped off by this one. Just trying to keep up to date, since she is someone I would generally go see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to make sure that we remember this one, and can ID her, even if she changes her tel number. Here is her ad and pics, so you can avoid being rippedOff.

    https://independent.com.boston.escor...post/21764426/

    Sun 21 May 2017 04:56 PM.

    Sexy redhead with a banging body just tryna have some fun with some wild guys! Can I be your naughty girl. Serious inquiries only.

    Call / text 7813464377, Kay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squints1880  [View Original Post]
    The redhead. She was really friendly and nice and it was easy to set up and get in the building. Sounds like same refurbed shithole on Lewis. Her fridge had motivational sayings written on it. Pics of her and kids spread around and bed in the main room behind a screen. We chatted and it was friendly. She was alone in the place. Locked the door behind me and we chatted. Was there for a quick visit, she set the price and I didn't even haggle, and understood is was only for head. She wasn't as open but we had a nice chat. Walked over to the bed, place d the donation which she took and then had to run to the bathroom and said get comfy. Took off my shoes and at that point keys unlocked the door and I'm comes the guy. Didn't flash a piece or anything, just told me to get the fuck out if I wanted to make t easy. This was Saturday night, later around 11.

  6. #10352

    Check out today's Boston Herald

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    You're both half right. It needs to be repeated 3 times but all 3 need to be in caps.
    Looks like I may be right? How could it be though? I wrote it in all caps and I just showed up out no where to warn people. So sorry I tried to help, I'll keep it to myself next time.

  7. #10351

    Kneads

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNik8  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...kneads/6941458

    Saw this one in a Pawtucket mill. Not the most friendly girl, but not the least friendly. Imo, she's not very genuine with her conversation. Or perhaps we just didn't connect.

    A few words in and I was kicking myself for not going to see the young ones on Park Ave.

    On the flip is where it all went wrong. She puts a blindfold on me immediately. She didn't want me to watch anything she was doing. She told me to stop being weird when I was trying to peak.

    Pre flip conversation was lame, but it was flowing and consistent, but post flip. Total silence. She didn't want to talk and most def didn't want me to talk.

    YMMV, but this is a total no repeat for me.

    Looks 5. 5/10.

    Damage $. 6.

    Wrong section. Any chance on moving it to RI backpage reviews?
    I think you just did not connect, or maybe something was going on in her life. I've had good fun with her. And good conversation.

  8. #10350
    Quote Originally Posted by NHGent  [View Original Post]
    It's nearly impossible to find a decently or at all reviewed BBW in NH or north of Boston. Catherine in Nashua is AWESOME, but any other leads or UTRs? Much appreciated in advance!
    I gave a review of this girl below earlier, look on thread.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...i-c-e/39828173

  9. #10349

    What your body kneads

    http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...kneads/6941458

    Saw this one in a Pawtucket mill. Not the most friendly girl, but not the least friendly. Imo, she's not very genuine with her conversation. Or perhaps we just didn't connect.

    A few words in and I was kicking myself for not going to see the young ones on Park Ave.

    On the flip is where it all went wrong. She puts a blindfold on me immediately. She didn't want me to watch anything she was doing. She told me to stop being weird when I was trying to peak.

    Pre flip conversation was lame, but it was flowing and consistent, but post flip. Total silence. She didn't want to talk and most def didn't want me to talk.

    YMMV, but this is a total no repeat for me.

    Looks 5. 5/10.

    Damage $. 6.

    Wrong section. Any chance on moving it to RI backpage reviews?

  10. #10348

    Looking for Small-Medium or Large BBW

    It's nearly impossible to find a decently or at all reviewed BBW in NH or north of Boston. Catherine in Nashua is AWESOME, but any other leads or UTRs? Much appreciated in advance!

  11. #10347
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeLarge1  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...lable/41179628

    I am a very wet today, I am new to the scene and enjoy what I do, my passion is making you feel special and comfortable, I am down to earth easy going and very sweet unrushed for a unforgettable experience. DTF any way you want me always safe hygiene conscious and have cute high socks or boots if your into that, let me make you feel special today call me now set your Memorial Day weekend up with a bang. In or out 617 716 9935.

    Poster's age: 29.

    Location: Boston, Boston / Camb / Brook, Somerville.

    Post I'd: 41179628 boston.
    Number associated with some guy on Facebook. A quick look at his friends list shows quite a few girls with mutual friends on my monger account. I'm sure if I spent the time to go through his friends I'd find the girl in the ad, and probably quite a few other girls who work.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  12. #10346

    I had to google it

    Quote Originally Posted by OxyMoron  [View Original Post]
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is "DTF"?
    Down to fuck.

  13. #10345
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is "DTF"?

  14. #10344
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanChris  [View Original Post]
    Texted her asking if she would send me rates for greek, she responds "yes I will do that" ok great again what are your rates? "I am real and sexy etc. You coming or not?" I would love to meet you but need to know how much to bring, radio silence. (Not all quotes are 100% accurate was on 5/30 so I deleted conversation already, you should get the idea though).

    Obviously high variability but I am sure one cowboy from here will see if there is any gold in her shafts.
    I got some answer from her. $ for a bang or $. 4 for BBFS.

    There is a comment on other site saying she is a crack head. I don't like it.

  15. #10343

    Somerville girl first contact

    Texted her asking if she would send me rates for greek, she responds "yes I will do that" ok great again what are your rates? "I am real and sexy etc. You coming or not?" I would love to meet you but need to know how much to bring, radio silence. (Not all quotes are 100% accurate was on 5/30 so I deleted conversation already, you should get the idea though).

    Obviously high variability but I am sure one cowboy from here will see if there is any gold in her shafts.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeLarge1  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...lable/41179628

    I am a very wet today, I am new to the scene and enjoy what I do, my passion is making you feel special and comfortable, I am down to earth easy going and very sweet unrushed for a unforgettable experience. DTF any way you want me always safe hygiene conscious and have cute high socks or boots if your into that, let me make you feel special today call me now set your Memorial Day weekend up with a bang. In or out 617 716 9935.

    Poster's age: 29.

    Location: Boston, Boston / Camb / Brook, Somerville.

    Post I'd: 41179628 boston.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape