Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14376
    Quote Originally Posted by Japdip1223  [View Original Post]
    Good morning! I just had to post about my recent visit with Rachelina, who was visiting from Miami. I have seen her a few times before, and we could not get on the same schedule in January when she was here. I managed to see her this time though. Her website www.sexyrachelina.net, has lots of photos and her rate information. She is about 5'5" and about 120 pounds. She has wonderful pencil eraser nipples that just begged to be licked.

    We had a visit scheduled for later in the day, at a hotel near the airport. I got there about 20 minutes early and texted her that I was in the area, and she called me and said to come on over. She gave me the hotel layout so I looked I was staying there, and wandering around looking for an elevator. She left her room door slightly ajar so there was no knocking.

    I was greeted by a tan angel in casual shirt and pants and I could see ser nipples poking through! She greeted me with a hug and a kiss, and remembered me immediately. She was in a suite and we sat on the couch and chatted for a bit to catch up. She then asked if we should adjourn to the bedroom, which was spotless. We chatted as we quickly got naked and she began DFK as my hands roamed on her ass, her breasts and nipples. She is a great kisser and we layed there and made out like teenagers. I headed south and licked her lady bits. Which were fresh and tasty. She has a very nice phat pussy which just begs to be eaten. A word of caution, no ass play, as she is not into that.

    After an orgasm or two she said her clit was sensitive and asked to return the favor. We flipped and she began a BBJ with a very light technique that makes you wonder how she does it. She had me to the brink a couple of times, and we stopped and DFK some more. We covered up and I plunged into her wet pussywith her legs up near head. She smiled and made great eye contact. I could've take it anymore, and we flipped off came the coat, and we 69'd as she gave me the BBBJCIMWS using only her lips. It was heavenly. After we were done we layed and chatted a bit more, got cleaned up, and chatted as we dressed. She never asked for the fee up front, and I as got it out and began to count, she said there was no need as she trusted me!

    I would recommend you see her when she is back in town!
    I visited Rachelina earlier in the week, and had the same amazing experience. She truly cares about your satisfaction, and does not watch the clock. Don't miss her when she returns to Milwaukee.

  2. #14375

    For comparison

    Have you ever had a dream about Christy from the Racine section? I put a post up there and would be interested to hear how this dream compared. If you haven't you may want to take another nap.

    Quote Originally Posted by MkeTiger  [View Original Post]
    I had some time over the weekend so I decided to take a nap, and dream of an ass I just couldn't get out of my head.

    In my dream I had read some of these forum posts, and discovered that Ariel liked to upsell her clients. So, when I finally reached out. I asked her if there were any extras, that way I could bring the amount required. We agreed to BBBJ, no cim, and no anal (she's very adament about this. No kissing (not that important) and FS hhr incall for $. 5 (over paying I'm sure) While I was on my way she told me she'd be a little late, which was ok. I get to her hotel, not the best area on the northside. I must have had something weird to eat because, in my dream, I got in and here was this cute little spinner. I dropped the cash on her nightstand and she stripped down immediately, and there I saw one of the nicest bodies I'd ever seen. Perfect large B cups (maybe a small C) and freshly showered hair (still wet. I didn't mind at all) . Now. I did feel a bit rushed to be honest. But maybe that was just me, her headgame was on point, pierced tongue, and really knows how to use her tongue. She still tried to upsell me during the action, which was annoying. After she almost made me cum, I stopped her, and she put the cover on. One of the tightest little pussies I've ever enjoyed in my entire life. I didn't last long. Afterward I got dressed and left.

    Would repeat, but, not if she's in that area.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-love/18443808

  3. #14374

    Prices are steep

    Quote Originally Posted by Japdip1223  [View Original Post]
    Good morning! I just had to post about my recent visit with Rachelina, who was visiting from Miami. I have seen her a few times before, and we could not get on the same schedule in January when she was here. I managed to see her this time though. Her website www.sexyrachelina.net, has lots of photos and her rate information. She is about 5'5" and about 120 pounds. She has wonderful pencil eraser nipples that just begged to be licked.

    We had a visit scheduled for later in the day, at a hotel near the airport. I got there about 20 minutes early and texted her that I was in the area, and she called me and said to come on over. She gave me the hotel layout so I looked I was staying there, and wandering around looking for an elevator. She left her room door slightly ajar so there was no knocking.

    I was greeted by a tan angel in casual shirt and pants and I could see ser nipples poking through! She greeted me with a hug and a kiss, and remembered me immediately. She was in a suite and we sat on the couch and chatted for a bit to catch up. She then asked if we should adjourn to the bedroom, which was spotless. We chatted as we quickly got naked and she began DFK as my hands roamed on her ass, her breasts and nipples. She is a great kisser and we layed there and made out like teenagers. I headed south and licked her lady bits. Which were fresh and tasty. She has a very nice phat pussy which just begs to be eaten. A word of caution, no ass play, as she is not into that.

    After an orgasm or two she said her clit was sensitive and asked to return the favor. We flipped and she began a BBJ with a very light technique that makes you wonder how she does it. She had me to the brink a couple of times, and we stopped and DFK some more. We covered up and I plunged into her wet pussywith her legs up near head. She smiled and made great eye contact. I could've take it anymore, and we flipped off came the coat, and we 69'd as she gave me the BBBJCIMWS using only her lips. It was heavenly. After we were done we layed and chatted a bit more, got cleaned up, and chatted as we dressed. She never asked for the fee up front, and I as got it out and began to count, she said there was no need as she trusted me!

    I would recommend you see her when she is back in town!
    But I guess its okay if that pussy is juicy and sweet. I may have to go and get some of that pussy.

  4. #14373

    Rachelina. Visiting from Miami

    Good morning! I just had to post about my recent visit with Rachelina, who was visiting from Miami. I have seen her a few times before, and we could not get on the same schedule in January when she was here. I managed to see her this time though. Her website www.sexyrachelina.net, has lots of photos and her rate information. She is about 5'5" and about 120 pounds. She has wonderful pencil eraser nipples that just begged to be licked.

    We had a visit scheduled for later in the day, at a hotel near the airport. I got there about 20 minutes early and texted her that I was in the area, and she called me and said to come on over. She gave me the hotel layout so I looked I was staying there, and wandering around looking for an elevator. She left her room door slightly ajar so there was no knocking.

    I was greeted by a tan angel in casual shirt and pants and I could see ser nipples poking through! She greeted me with a hug and a kiss, and remembered me immediately. She was in a suite and we sat on the couch and chatted for a bit to catch up. She then asked if we should adjourn to the bedroom, which was spotless. We chatted as we quickly got naked and she began DFK as my hands roamed on her ass, her breasts and nipples. She is a great kisser and we layed there and made out like teenagers. I headed south and licked her lady bits. Which were fresh and tasty. She has a very nice phat pussy which just begs to be eaten. A word of caution, no ass play, as she is not into that.

    After an orgasm or two she said her clit was sensitive and asked to return the favor. We flipped and she began a BBJ with a very light technique that makes you wonder how she does it. She had me to the brink a couple of times, and we stopped and DFK some more. We covered up and I plunged into her wet pussywith her legs up near head. She smiled and made great eye contact. I could've take it anymore, and we flipped off came the coat, and we 69'd as she gave me the BBBJCIMWS using only her lips. It was heavenly. After we were done we layed and chatted a bit more, got cleaned up, and chatted as we dressed. She never asked for the fee up front, and I as got it out and began to count, she said there was no need as she trusted me!

    I would recommend you see her when she is back in town!

  5. #14372

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's some nice shit. If she's looking for a part time regular I'm in. Madison's not that far a drive.
    I just am a pessimist by nature!. But I should say Sam is above average but not golden. She has her quirks. She was not super fresh and the sheets were pretty used (and I chose to not jump on them). She is inviting and does a decent job, but maybe my expectations were sky high reading OFG's post and seeing the picture. Again she is definitely above average but I am not going to put her on the mantle. But again, I got a very reasonable quick meet option, so maybe, as it goes, you get what you pay for. I hope I did not offend the GOD...OFG!.

  6. #14371

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's some nice shit. If she's looking for a part time regular I'm in. Madison's not that far a drive.
    I just am a pessimist by nature!. But I should say Sam is above average but not golden. She has her quirks. She was not super fresh and the sheets were pretty used (and I chose to not jump on them). She is inviting and does a decent job, but maybe my expectations were sky high reading OFG's post and seeing the picture. Again she is definitely above average but I am not going to put her on the mantle. But again, I got a very reasonable quick meet option, so maybe, as it goes, you get what you pay for.

  7. #14370

    Ariel

    I had some time over the weekend so I decided to take a nap, and dream of an ass I just couldn't get out of my head.

    In my dream I had read some of these forum posts, and discovered that Ariel liked to upsell her clients. So, when I finally reached out. I asked her if there were any extras, that way I could bring the amount required. We agreed to BBBJ, no cim, and no anal (she's very adament about this. No kissing (not that important) and FS hhr incall for $. 5 (over paying I'm sure) While I was on my way she told me she'd be a little late, which was ok. I get to her hotel, not the best area on the northside. I must have had something weird to eat because, in my dream, I got in and here was this cute little spinner. I dropped the cash on her nightstand and she stripped down immediately, and there I saw one of the nicest bodies I'd ever seen. Perfect large B cups (maybe a small C) and freshly showered hair (still wet. I didn't mind at all) . Now. I did feel a bit rushed to be honest. But maybe that was just me, her headgame was on point, pierced tongue, and really knows how to use her tongue. She still tried to upsell me during the action, which was annoying. After she almost made me cum, I stopped her, and she put the cover on. One of the tightest little pussies I've ever enjoyed in my entire life. I didn't last long. Afterward I got dressed and left.

    Would repeat, but, not if she's in that area.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-love/18443808

  8. #14369
    Damn that's some nice shit. If she's looking for a part time regular I'm in. Madison's not that far a drive.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    So one of the BP ladies that I was a regular with and has been mentioned on here numerous times has taken the past few months off to take care of her daughter. However, we have stayed in touch with the occasional hru? Type text. So on Monday I get a text from her asking if I would be interested in meeting one of her friends. Well, talk to me, I am all ears. So her friend Sam is 28 years old, 5 foot 2 1/2, 120 pounds, 36 C, long blonde hair. After a few pics, yes I do believe I would love to see her. About a half hour later I get a text from Sam. Seems nice and OK with my favorite thing so agree to meet on Tuesday.

    So Tuesday I head down to her house near the airport to pick her up and bring her home. I requested a nice pair of jeans and hair down and she complied with both requests. So back to the OFG residence. Traffic sucks and it is pouring cats and dogs. Well, she is a bartender and I gave her the fixins for a Bloody Mary and she made a couple of very nice drinks. Cute girls and banging little body. Awesome kisser. So to make a long story short, very sweet bald pussy, great DATY, DFK, GFE, FIV, BBBJ. Perhaps the only downside is she requested no CIM and complied with her request with only seconds to spare.

    Great personality and pleasant to converse with. She has never posted anywhere, but had dabbled in the hobby with her BP friend. No kids. Does smoke. No rush. Can host at her home. Only looking for a few good regulars. No anal. FS is covered.

    She is on the top of my to do list. We were supposed to go to dinner at Carrabbas but time was short, traffic horrendous and still pouring buckets. So next visit is dinner and a hot tub blow job. She also does some modeling and looked at a bunch of her portfolio pictures. I asked her to pick out one for me to post with her review and this is the one she chose. I would have picked a different one, but this one aint too bad. On a final note, when I picked her up my guess was she has an awesome pair of legs from the way her jeans were looking. Well, I love nice muscular calves and she has two of them. I guess from gymnastics, track and dancing What a way to spend a rainy afternoon OFG out.

  9. #14368

    Clarifying

    Just so people don't think I gave bad info, her BackPage title says Puerto Rican, but I think she might be mixed, I didn't ask. She definitely could be though, she was a cutie.

  10. #14367

    With an ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose8  [View Original Post]
    I met Liz two days ago.

    She stays in a small apartment building, when I got to the place it seemed pretty sketchy, there were two black guys in a blue car out side of the building she directed me to. I decided to bail and she texted me back after I was a couple minutes late to our agreed time asking if I was still coming. I asked her if she lives with anyone is is managed by any one, she said no. So I take a swing back to check it out and they were gone. So I'm still kind of doubting if I should go in our not and the little head got the best of me. I ask if she can wait by the door and she does and it was the same girl from the pictures. When I saw her face she did look extremely tired. If she would have fixed up herself up before she saw me she would look more than decent. But it is her. Came out to $ for half an hour and was very straight to the point. Covered everything. I've had better CBJ's but it wasn't the worst. I then went at it doggy style on her couch. Her body is still pretty solid, nice tight butt and small perky tits.

    PM me for more details.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-only/18715568
    Who cares about a few face marks, looks like this is a solid booty and pussy. Lets go get some of this Rican pussy.

  11. #14366

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose8  [View Original Post]
    I met Liz two days ago.

    She stays in a small apartment building, when I got to the place it seemed pretty sketchy, there were two black guys in a blue car out side of the building she directed me to. I decided to bail and she texted me back after I was a couple minutes late to our agreed time asking if I was still coming. I asked her if she lives with anyone is is managed by any one, she said no. So I take a swing back to check it out and they were gone. So I'm still kind of doubting if I should go in our not and the little head got the best of me. I ask if she can wait by the door and she does and it was the same girl from the pictures. When I saw her face she did look extremely tired. If she would have fixed up herself up before she saw me she would look more than decent. But it is her. Came out to $ for half an hour and was very straight to the point. Covered everything. I've had better CBJ's but it wasn't the worst. I then went at it doggy style on her couch. Her body is still pretty solid, nice tight butt and small perky tits.

    PM me for more details.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-only/18715568
    Perky and tight, but lot of face marks, not sure why. It was a bit above average, because of the economics.

  12. #14365
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    So one of the BP ladies that I was a regular with and has been mentioned on here numerous times has taken the past few months off to take care of her daughter. However, we have stayed in touch with the occasional hru? Type text. So on Monday I get a text from her asking if I would be interested in meeting one of her friends. Well, talk to me, I am all ears. So her friend Sam is 28 years old, 5 foot 2 1/2, 120 pounds, 36 C, long blonde hair. After a few pics, yes I do believe I would love to see her. About a half hour later I get a text from Sam. Seems nice and OK with my favorite thing so agree to meet on Tuesday.

    So Tuesday I head down to her house near the airport to pick her up and bring her home. I requested a nice pair of jeans and hair down and she complied with both requests. So back to the OFG residence. Traffic sucks and it is pouring cats and dogs. Well, she is a bartender and I gave her the fixins for a Bloody Mary and she made a couple of very nice drinks. Cute girls and banging little body. Awesome kisser. So to make a long story short, very sweet bald pussy, great DATY, DFK, GFE, FIV, BBBJ. Perhaps the only downside is she requested no CIM and complied with her request with only seconds to spare.

    Great personality and pleasant to converse with. She has never posted anywhere, but had dabbled in the hobby with her BP friend. No kids. Does smoke. No rush. Can host at her home. Only looking for a few good regulars. No anal. FS is covered.

    She is on the top of my to do list. We were supposed to go to dinner at Carrabbas but time was short, traffic horrendous and still pouring buckets. So next visit is dinner and a hot tub blow job. She also does some modeling and looked at a bunch of her portfolio pictures. I asked her to pick out one for me to post with her review and this is the one she chose. I would have picked a different one, but this one aint too bad. On a final note, when I picked her up my guess was she has an awesome pair of legs from the way her jeans were looking. Well, I love nice muscular calves and she has two of them. I guess from gymnastics, track and dancing What a way to spend a rainy afternoon OFG out.
    Wow, OFG! I see she doesn't advertise, how does one get a hold of her?

  13. #14364

    Lizz- Puerto Rican

    I met Liz two days ago.

    She stays in a small apartment building, when I got to the place it seemed pretty sketchy, there were two black guys in a blue car out side of the building she directed me to. I decided to bail and she texted me back after I was a couple minutes late to our agreed time asking if I was still coming. I asked her if she lives with anyone is is managed by any one, she said no. So I take a swing back to check it out and they were gone. So I'm still kind of doubting if I should go in our not and the little head got the best of me. I ask if she can wait by the door and she does and it was the same girl from the pictures. When I saw her face she did look extremely tired. If she would have fixed up herself up before she saw me she would look more than decent. But it is her. Came out to $ for half an hour and was very straight to the point. Covered everything. I've had better CBJ's but it wasn't the worst. I then went at it doggy style on her couch. Her body is still pretty solid, nice tight butt and small perky tits.

    PM me for more details.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-only/18715568

  14. #14363

    I'll second

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrego  [View Original Post]
    I did some quick searching since she looks like a fun little package. FB came up empty, which isn't a bad sign, and searching the images didn't bring up a bunch of ads in other locations. So there are a few good things going for this post.

    I haven't visited Bambie, but hit her up and report back. More will come your way!
    That. I did a google search on the pics and only 1 of them returned results for 3 webcrawler sites that all linked to her ads on the 25/26. Checking the number had the same results but didn't try FB.
    Last edited by LoveSmallPerky; 05-30-17 at 10:09. Reason: add detail

  15. #14362

    Looks promising

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss5000  [View Original Post]
    I did some quick searching since she looks like a fun little package. FB came up empty, which isn't a bad sign, and searching the images didn't bring up a bunch of ads in other locations. So there are a few good things going for this post.

    I haven't visited Bambie, but hit her up and report back. More will come your way!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bambie__4145191711.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Agrego; 05-30-17 at 09:45. Reason: Grammar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape