Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 916 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 416 816 866 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 966 1016 1416 1916 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 622
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Yup, about half the island. She's been working for decades.

    Good luck.
    LMAO. In other words yes.

  2. #17033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaInThe808  [View Original Post]
    For me I tip.

    Just massage- 20.

    HJ- 40 - 60.

    BJ- 60 - 100.

    All depending on girl and service.
    Ok so reg massage 20 is good.

    Thanks.

  3. #17032
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonOfEchigo  [View Original Post]
    Yup, about half the island. She's been working for decades.

    Good luck.

  4. #17031

    Pin Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaInThe808  [View Original Post]
    Honolulu1 - I posted a real experience. I called based on her picture, when a lady answered the phone Pin Thai I didn't expect anything but a legit massage. To my surprise Nidnoi gives a decent massage and has a little wild side. Seriously though like I have told other mongers it's really creepy that the wall don't reach the ceiling and you can hear everything. Hopefully some but not a lot of mongers can verify. I don't want to lose this place to an influx mongers.

    I know I don't any post. I've been a monger for years and founds this a couple months back. It's help me out a lot in choosing who I visit. So I decided it's time for me to contribute. The only thing I was not sure how far back I should go and how long I would wait after visit. I don't want providers knowing exactly who I am if I ever repeat and I have definitely repeated a few. I do have more visits to share.

    Hope this gives you a little more vote of confidence that my posts are legit.

    Mahalo,

    Ninja.
    No pun intended Ninja and not judging your credibility, was just my excitement of reading your post and asking myself, is this for real has it finally come to Aiea, Waimalu area. I agree with the walls not fully enclosed, got to be really quiet especially when it's time to explode. The gals do read these forums so I do hope your experience wasn't the last for any other monger and that they continue to provide for us mongers with Release. Thanks for sharing your experience. Hono1.

  5. #17030

    Loves to tease

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnah  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her again recently. She was a little more playful this time around, even giving a perineum rub. Choke teasing but nothing yet.
    Stick with her bro. If she is playful with you, you're on your way. The wait is worth it. She gets pretty kinky.

  6. #17029

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonOfEchigo  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a provider that gives a nice light to medium massage.

    Wow! This one is pretty. She looks like a Sweetie.

    Anyone try? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6151141443.html
    Mr Dragon,

    It appears you are new to the forum, so asking about Junko is understandable. However, there have been good replies thus far about her being one of the most discussed providers with her own thread. This forum works well with some give and take from it's contributors. It also pays to spend some time to RTFF (Read the F*cking Forum). Look forward to seeing some reviews from your experiences.

    Aloha.

  7. #17028

    Just the tip

    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    Guys what is the standard rates. I do know.

    FULL SERVICE -150.

    JUST MASSAGE -?

    MASSAGE HJ-?

    MASSAGE BJ-?

    I'm talking tipping just got a legit massage but wasn't sure how much.

    Tip to give I just gave 40 but not sure if that's right.
    For me I tip.

    Just massage- 20.

    HJ- 40 - 60.

    BJ- 60 - 100.

    All depending on girl and service.

  8. #17027

    Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    Guys what is the standard rates. I do know.

    FULL SERVICE -150.

    JUST MASSAGE -?

    MASSAGE HJ-?

    MASSAGE BJ-?

    I'm talking tipping just got a legit massage but wasn't sure how much.

    Tip to give I just gave 40 but not sure if that's right.
    When I had my last legit massage I simply asked then what to tip. They told me 20%. I tip just like I would for dinner. 10-15% for below average service, 20% for good service, 20+% for excellent / extra service. Only ones that complain are the ones with bad service. I don't plan on seeing them again anyways, so it doesn't bother me.

  9. #17026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356

    Question about rates

    Guys what is the standard rates. I do know.

    FULL SERVICE -150.

    JUST MASSAGE -?

    MASSAGE HJ-?

    MASSAGE BJ-?

    I'm talking tipping just got a legit massage but wasn't sure how much.

    Tip to give I just gave 40 but not sure if that's right.

  10. #17025

    Pin Thai

    I have been to Pin Thai a few years ago and got HJ from Pin and Nat. Nat is gone now and Pin is just not attractive for me to see anymore. I haven't been there for years now.

  11. #17024
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaInThe808  [View Original Post]
    Honolulu1 - I posted a real experience. I called based on her picture, when a lady answered the phone Pin Thai I didn't expect anything but a legit massage. To my surprise Nidnoi gives a decent massage and has a little wild side. Seriously though like I have told other mongers it's really creepy that the wall don't reach the ceiling and you can hear everything. Hopefully some but not a lot of mongers can verify. I don't want to lose this place to an influx mongers.

    I know I don't any post. I've been a monger for years and founds this a couple months back. It's help me out a lot in choosing who I visit. So I decided it's time for me to contribute. The only thing I was not sure how far back I should go and how long I would wait after visit. I don't want providers knowing exactly who I am if I ever repeat and I have definitely repeated a few. I do have more visits to share.

    Hope this gives you a little more vote of confidence that my posts are legit.

    Mahalo,

    Ninja.
    Clarify this? The name of this (new Waimalu) place is Pin Thai? Seeing that its basically the same girls from (formerly?) CC 2701, with Mena in charge (Thai Style) - Pin Thai was CC3801? I don't know if I should use the word "was" or "is" here.

  12. #17023

    Times are "Hard"

    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu1  [View Original Post]
    If this post is for real, they really gone to the dark side or hungry for money to start doing this. Hope there isn't now a influx of mongers making appointments and flooding them business. I do hope it is true by NinjaInThe808. Hopefully more mongers can share experiences from this place. I heard it was very legit when they 1st open. If they did scumb to the dark side, we mongers going to be frequent visitors and keep them busy for sure. Hono1.
    Yes they are going over to the dark side. Including this one.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6156281595.html

  13. #17022

    Nidnoi

    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu1  [View Original Post]
    If this post is for real, they really gone to the dark side or hungry for money to start doing this. Hope there isn't now a influx of mongers making appointments and flooding them business. I do hope it is true by NinjaInThe808. Hopefully more mongers can share experiences from this place. I heard it was very legit when they 1st open. If they did scumb to the dark side, we mongers going to be frequent visitors and keep them busy for sure. Hono1.
    Honolulu1 - I posted a real experience. I called based on her picture, when a lady answered the phone Pin Thai I didn't expect anything but a legit massage. To my surprise Nidnoi gives a decent massage and has a little wild side. Seriously though like I have told other mongers it's really creepy that the wall don't reach the ceiling and you can hear everything. Hopefully some but not a lot of mongers can verify. I don't want to lose this place to an influx mongers.

    I know I don't any post. I've been a monger for years and founds this a couple months back. It's help me out a lot in choosing who I visit. So I decided it's time for me to contribute. The only thing I was not sure how far back I should go and how long I would wait after visit. I don't want providers knowing exactly who I am if I ever repeat and I have definitely repeated a few. I do have more visits to share.

    Hope this gives you a little more vote of confidence that my posts are legit.

    Mahalo,

    Ninja.

  14. #17021

    Nidnoi

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaInThe808  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6154678197.html

    Sorry for a late post. I saw Nidnoi about 2 weeks ago. She is the girl in the picture. Small build about 5 ft. She give a decent massage very little teasing. On the flip she hints to a HJ, it's kinda uncomfortable considering the walls do not go all the way up, so you can hear everything. Due to her cuteness I of course gave the yea nod. She let me play with her tits. Will probably repeat due to her going on the west side.
    If this post is for real, they really gone to the dark side or hungry for money to start doing this. Hope there isn't now a influx of mongers making appointments and flooding them business. I do hope it is true by NinjaInThe808. Hopefully more mongers can share experiences from this place. I heard it was very legit when they 1st open. If they did scumb to the dark side, we mongers going to be frequent visitors and keep them busy for sure. Hono1.

  15. #17020
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Flesh. Is Kiki giving you freebies for all the good press you're supplying?? This is at least the 3rd similar post I've seen in the last week or so that refers mongers to Kiki / Momo after a report of another therapist (one of them was directed at me after I posted my review of a perfectly good session elsewhere). If you have some kind of sweetheart deal going here, share the wealth!! Are you getting a freebie for every three plugs for K's??

    I don't know whether to be jealous of your entrepreneurial expertise, or what.
    LOL. He does the same thing with Yumi and Selina.

    Sometimes different people got different experiences so got to take things with a grain of salt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape