Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,846 to 22,860 of 40027
-
06-01-17 15:25 #17182Senior Member

Posts: 1620Thanks xa
Yea one of the fellas mentioned something near austin at grand and I will thread through again. He did mention she was on the older side as well. Ok yea gun east of nagle is gone? Interesting don't stay in jeff park any longer as I moved closer to the big airport but interesting. I knew that there was some uncle LEO activity there recently though. That I remember from the forum here. Yea the one on higgins east of cumb is le passage or something like that. You can see it from the kennedy on the north side. I went in once in uni when I was on a break from pub tran. One of the old timers that trained me and I got to talking about that place and the Polish lady. He said she used to ride his bus to that intersection from chicago back in the day, buy he never partook. When I went in she was kind of suspicious really but I took her card and said I would be back (never did). Did not look like anyone else worked with her and also did not get the vibe like extras could be had. If they are then she was on the younger side, in shape and had that nice rack as I recall. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by XabiAlonso
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 15:07 #17181Senior Member

Posts: 1573Extras
Based upon tips that you left, the fair conclusion is that all listed mts are legit.
Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 15:01 #17180Senior Member

Posts: 292Three
Out of 25 places, I decided to keep these three girls.
Daiva (Darien) longer massage, $60 for 90 min + $20 tip = $80.
Julia (Elmwood park) Pretty face, Nice rack, Strong hands, $60 an hour + $20 tips = $80.
Anna (Palatine) Young and pretty, decent decor, $60 an hour + $15 tips = $80.
All info are on Craigslist. In some sense, massage is like taking journey.
Dark room, closed eyes, little music, aroma and soft touches. If they want to provide services without legal trouble, let me just comply.
I cancelled my home Internet for too much porn. I don't want HE desperately nowadays.
Let me just relax with them and help their rent or mortgage a little. This is my way of donation to society. Also, I can consider $80 as doctor's visit.
There are decent woman's salon charging only $55-60 also. Let me focus on pretty face and quality experience before a police kick my ass.
-
06-01-17 14:53 #17179Senior Member

Posts: 102Massage MILF
Anybody else experience the MILF south loop? Only posts on ter. Any info appreciated.
-
06-01-17 13:45 #17178Senior Member

Posts: 69That's the one I was curious about. My backyard. Send me a PM anyway. Need a hot Euro fix near Oak Park.
Originally Posted by XabiAlonso
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 13:38 #17177Senior Member

Posts: 341Stank I don't have info about austin and grand sorry. I didn't know there was a spa in that area. If one on gun is a reference to gunnison spa. He gone! Closed down. I am not able to decode who the cold person is off of Cumberland. Not many places employ under 25. Also not many places having pretty girls hoping to earn an extra tip. King on NA has one therapist and many options available.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 07:44 #17176Senior Member

Posts: 1620Further down in the thread
Dude mentioned grand at austin I believe so I would like to know if that place is ok as well "kings". I am a senior citizen so if the girl is older than me it's not going to work. Seems to be there are mostly old ones doing this but again I do not know. The only two I have observed so far is the one on gun when I lived over there and the one off the kennedy on the north side east of cumb when I was driving pub tran. She seemed to work alone and kinda cold, however did have what looked like some nice bolt ons.
Originally Posted by XabiAlonso
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 07:26 #17175Senior Member

Posts: 341Will do. Ill send one later this evening. If you are asking about Napier, I do not recommend.
Originally Posted by Pickles13
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 06:32 #17174Senior Member

Posts: 65King spa
Went to King spa finally in Palos. $65 for an hour and a decent massage but only self service finish. Didn't even catch the name of the Asian woman that gave me the massage.
-
05-31-17 23:02 #17173Senior Member

Posts: 69Xabi
Can you send me a PM? I wanted to ask you about a place near Harlem and Grand.
-
05-31-17 10:19 #17172Senior Member

Posts: 127Agreed. She is very mechanical at best and massage is weak. I can get a better massage from CT, or K in Northbrook. I am also not into Asians.
Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-17 23:46 #17171Senior Member

Posts: 292Thank you, man.
Originally Posted by SamSpade
[View Original Post]
But, honestly, I have no desire to repeat. At least, Lidia is pretty grandma.
It was another new experience and I am happy with trip to new lake area having scenic view.
-
05-30-17 22:18 #17170Senior Member

Posts: 556I hardly ever go to the Chicago Massage Parlor forum anymore, since I've lived in the northern burbs for almost 20 years. But your post caught my eye. I have been seeing Daying for almost 5 years. Yes, she is married to the guy in the picture, and I only saw him once. Nice enough. Don't worry. He knows what's up. Doesn't matter. Daying rules the roost.
Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99
[View Original Post]
Yes, her massage is very mechanical and not at all sensual, unless you ask her. I'd seen her add for over a year before I went, figuring she was legit. But for. 4, how can you go wrong? I remember on the flip, she massaged my skull, then started doing this nice tummy rub, which got me excited. And I smiled. She just pointed and I node and off she went. Again, it's pretty mechanical, but she takes direction very well. So just ask nice, and leave a nice tip. Be nice on the way out, and you'll always have a backup. Except during the coldest winter months. She saves and heads to China every winter.
-
05-30-17 21:39 #17169Senior Member

Posts: 292I want to put my nose between Julia's rack and lubricate whole day, man.
Originally Posted by XabiAlonso
[View Original Post]
She should be 8 out of 10.
How old is Victoria? I can see bless has independence day sale of $60.
-
05-30-17 21:24 #17168Senior Member

Posts: 341I recommend Victoria at bless spa in rosemont. I also recommend tatiana who use to work atbless but now just works outcalls.
Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99
[View Original Post]
Bless spa you can get number via the google. Ill send you tatiana by pm later in the week.
Lidia owns the room. Has been there for 100s of years.
Cheers!











Reply With Quote






