Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 9528
-
06-25-17 19:44 #2268Senior Member

Posts: 114Just typical site drama. However, she does not do herself any good when she posts a "Hi, Good morning" blog and then posts a F-you blog 30 minutes later.
Look at the site for pictures or post an ad, make an appointment, do the big nasty, pay / receive payment and leave!
No need for the extraneous blogging! Wonder if she self ejected or was X'd. I didn't see any votes for X-com earlier
Originally Posted by Dakota2016
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-17 16:02 #2267Senior Member

Posts: 247Luscious_mia dramA
What did I miss? What happened? I saw her blog about looking for referrals on where to strip at a club. Then it looks like got into it with some on the board. I am assuming she was voted off-excommunicated. All over a strip club question?
-
06-11-17 11:30 #2266Senior Member

Posts: 205BBBJ skills
Miss.Santana, Jayden.Fox, khloeSweet
Originally Posted by Obx23
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 22:34 #2265Senior Member

Posts: 25She very well could be. She's hanging with Heather Hurley (raregem4 u). Her PM makes her sound either too good to be true, or too good to pass up! I'm still waffling on seeing her.
Originally Posted by Dakota2016
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 02:20 #2264Senior Member

Posts: 247Baywatchbabe4 u
Or tits mc gee.
Is this an xxx star? Looks familiar.
But can't remember the name.
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/baywatchbabe4u
-
06-05-17 11:42 #2263Senior Member

Posts: 105Michelle. And in Burbank Blonde hair Filipina
Saw Michelle last night, very attractive girl. Great eye contact good additude. Only negs are tats (if you don't like them I happen to enjoy them) and she has an upsell for msog (IMHO the hr session is for msog I am not Sting and can not keep things going for hours). I hope she travels around since I am not in the area that much (Actually my first time in Burbank).
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Michelle.N
Full review, pm me here or on hx (she is new good chance you can guess right) if you do not have eccie.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059583478
-
06-03-17 14:36 #2262Senior Member

Posts: 87She's disgusting. Avoid.
Originally Posted by RdynNvu
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-17 13:50 #2261Senior Member

Posts: 96I would say that they are probably newbies trying to get into the hobby and establish some sort of reputation, maybe find an ATF. I know I was this way when I first got into HX. Fortunately for me I was too broke to fall for any of this.
Originally Posted by ChrisWake
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-17 21:02 #2260Senior Member

Posts: 356And there a ton of suckers on that site. White knights, suckers who fall for easily disprovable stories, etc. They deserve every bit of it. Always fun reading a complaint post about something that goes wrong or not the way that monger thought the situation was heading.
Originally Posted by PeachSkoal
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-17 19:28 #2259Senior Member

Posts: 347Almost
I almost messaged her just to see her what she would say, how she would say it, what would she want, how much, what would be an acceptable trade? And so on. But then I regained my senses and kept away.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-17 17:05 #2258Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687She is nuttier then a bag of squirrel turds.
Originally Posted by Pudgy68
[View Original Post]
She is ALWAYS needing some type of help from plane tickets, to tow trucks to rent money.
At one point her profile said something about how she was strong and independent.
She's old so it really doesn't matter what she says.
-
05-31-17 16:00 #2257Senior Member

Posts: 219LOL, I remember just asking for info one time, and she sent her address, assuming I would come that second.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
She got mad because I didn't come right away. Blocked me.
-
05-30-17 15:53 #2256Senior Member

Posts: 216Hookernomics 201. If you can sucker in someone to pay for flights / rooms / car / phones etc with a a story of being helpless. Do it!
Originally Posted by Pudgy68
[View Original Post]
201 is the next level.
Problem is. You know someone keeps giving.
-
05-28-17 19:32 #2255Senior Member

Posts: 347Skyler
What's the deal with this Provider?? I always see posts how she needs help. Not a fan of her pics and I'm really not interested in seeing her, just questioning the judgement of her. I don't know her story, but feel almost bad for her.
-
05-27-17 14:04 #2254Senior Member

Posts: 472Going out of business trick
If this tactic works for furniture stores and car shops, it works for pussy! LOL.
Originally Posted by PeachSkoal
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





