Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #980

    Jazminjaz

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtCutter  [View Original Post]
    Jazminjaz aka Jazzy 69 I'm behind on my reviews this is from January. BBFS, Anal and CIA. $225 she's very mechanical but a good little fuck for the money (for the price I'd recommend).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128151%3B
    How old are those photos?

    Looking at the TNA profile she has a big butterfly tat on her lower back and script names on her upper chest which your photos do not show.

    Same person or was your find a different Jazz?

  2. #979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Nina

    It looks like she's taken down all of her ads. Hopefully some of you monger didn't freak her out like Sweet Jane.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterHouston  [View Original Post]
    Whats Nina's contact? The link listed earlier below is broken. Thanks.

  3. #978
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterHouston  [View Original Post]
    Whats Nina's contact? The link listed earlier below is broken. Thanks.
    It looks like all her adds are gone. She was advertising on Everett BP. I happened to have one of her add in my browsing history, phone number on it was 206-XXX-0866.

  4. #977

    Nina

    Whats Nina's contact? The link listed earlier below is broken. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Yep saw her. LCB is right.

    Love her body, BJ was great and CIP here as well, very nice and tight!

  5. #976

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    You over donated. She was at 160 hh / 200 h. Driving up prices, maaaan!

    -LCB.
    Yep saw her. LCB is right.

    Love her body, BJ was great and CIP here as well, very nice and tight!

  6. #975

    LovelyClaire9

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo567  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this one https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Text-To-Book-(206) 565-2519.

    Any knowledge if BB is allowed with CIP?

    Thanks in advance.
    My guess would be NO given the Alert she posted on one gent who tried: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ied-to-Do-BBFS.

  7. #974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Nina

    You over donated. She was at 160 hh / 200 h. Driving up prices, maaaan!

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur90  [View Original Post]
    She let me bbfscip. Tight and hot.

    HH for 250 and hr for 300.

  8. #973
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide  [View Original Post]
    She is heavily managed. I showed up to her incall, & there was a big black dude hanging by her door as I pulled up. I went in to see her, & she demanded the donation up front, in full. She wouldn't accept partial donation up front, & the remaining afterwards. The track marks on her arms are more pronounced in person than in her pics. A no play zone for me.
    Don't be PC. She's a pimp'd heroin junkie that we should run out of town. Pimp and all. That kind of nasty shit is going to spread god knows what around here.

    Hep C is a real thing.

  9. #972
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide  [View Original Post]
    I pre-negotiated with her, 2 bills for a BB hour. I didn't see her, as she doesn't have incall, or transportation. I don't like the thought of driving around to pick her up in Tacoma, then to the playground, & then drive back to Tacoma to drop her off.

    253 XXX 5512.

    http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...de-29/43980348
    A couple of the pics make me think "dude".

  10. #971

  11. #970

    Intel on LovelyClaire9

    Does anyone have any intel on this one https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Text-To-Book-(206) 565-2519.

    Any knowledge if BB is allowed with CIP?

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #969

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    She let me bbfscip. Tight and hot.

    HH for 250 and hr for 300.

  13. #968

  14. #967

    She'll allow it,

    I pre-negotiated with her, 2 bills for a BB hour. I didn't see her, as she doesn't have incall, or transportation. I don't like the thought of driving around to pick her up in Tacoma, then to the playground, & then drive back to Tacoma to drop her off.

    253 XXX 5512.

    http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...de-29/43980348

  15. #966

    Nya

    She is heavily managed. I showed up to her incall, & there was a big black dude hanging by her door as I pulled up. I went in to see her, & she demanded the donation up front, in full. She wouldn't accept partial donation up front, & the remaining afterwards. The track marks on her arms are more pronounced in person than in her pics. A no play zone for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape