Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 26,956 to 26,970 of 27822
-
05-31-17 03:25 #867Senior Member

Posts: 706Nina
You over donated. She was at 160 hh / 200 h. Driving up prices, maaaan!
-LCB.
Originally Posted by Saboteur90
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-17 01:43 #866Senior Member

Posts: 607Don't be PC. She's a pimp'd heroin junkie that we should run out of town. Pimp and all. That kind of nasty shit is going to spread god knows what around here.
Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide
[View Original Post]
Hep C is a real thing.
-
05-31-17 01:41 #865Senior Member

Posts: 607A couple of the pics make me think "dude".
Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-17 01:28 #864Regular Member

Posts: 5Katalina
Any intel on http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...-24-7/37113297.
Thanks.
-
05-30-17 20:20 #863Banned Member

Posts: 451Intel on LovelyClaire9
Does anyone have any intel on this one https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Text-To-Book-(206) 565-2519.
Any knowledge if BB is allowed with CIP?
Thanks in advance.
-
05-30-17 18:58 #862Senior Member

Posts: 59Nina
She let me bbfscip. Tight and hot.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
HH for 250 and hr for 300.
-
05-30-17 13:59 #861Senior Member

Posts: 267Nina
Any info on this one?
http://washington.backpage.com/Women...-kind/47095153
-
05-29-17 22:41 #860Senior Member

Posts: 64She'll allow it,
I pre-negotiated with her, 2 bills for a BB hour. I didn't see her, as she doesn't have incall, or transportation. I don't like the thought of driving around to pick her up in Tacoma, then to the playground, & then drive back to Tacoma to drop her off.
253 XXX 5512.
http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...de-29/43980348
-
05-29-17 22:37 #859Senior Member

Posts: 64Nya
She is heavily managed. I showed up to her incall, & there was a big black dude hanging by her door as I pulled up. I went in to see her, & she demanded the donation up front, in full. She wouldn't accept partial donation up front, & the remaining afterwards. The track marks on her arms are more pronounced in person than in her pics. A no play zone for me.
-
05-29-17 21:40 #858Senior Member

Posts: 77SexySara
I saw her a half dozen times before she rented a house for incalls and went from 2 to 3. Tight but never bare is my experience. Share the secret if there is one.
Originally Posted by SeaGentleman
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-17 19:10 #857Senior Member

Posts: 64She offers it
I pre-negotiated with her, two bills for the hour, BB, CIP, & 2 nuts. Unfortunately, she wasn't available when I was, so I never saw her.
http://washington.backpage.com/Women...-lena/45139708
-
05-27-17 14:10 #856Senior Member

Posts: 617Marina
She seems awesome, but at 350, ridiculously expensive. Any negotiation possible?
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-17 17:23 #855Senior Member

Posts: 28BP? Or is contact only? Like to sample.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-17 14:40 #854Senior Member

Posts: 1544I saw the ad posted below and thought she was really cute, then I looked up the phone number and saw all of her pictures. She looks downright horrible. It's like she found the one picture that makes her look good and put it on BP. If I had shown own up, I would have sworn it was a bait and switch.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-17 10:41 #853Regular Member

Posts: 21Get to know her and she will open up.
Originally Posted by AnonFunForYou
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





