Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 919 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 419 819 869 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 969 1019 1419 1919 ... LastLast
Results 13,771 to 13,785 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16989

    Selina

    Quote Originally Posted by HeineHeine  [View Original Post]
    Yup, yup, and yup. This provider is a great time and a pleaser though definitely a limited menu. A ++. Nice funbags.
    My first scheduled appointment I got the bait and switch. There are 2 rooms in the unit, separated by only curtains so not very private like a regular AMP. Called this weekend to see if she was available, only after my first choices were busy. Again, another monger in the other room so kind of uncomfortable so opted for a really good massage and HE which was good. Standard 120.

    5'3. 110 lbs mid to late 30's very toned body and a very almost natural looking pair (she went topless after requesting). Would repeat but per Selina weekends are her busy days.

  2. #16988
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiboy  [View Original Post]
    The whole place is gone.
    Whole place? Well the building is still there and fishing supply store is still there. Yes Mimi, is not there anymore. She was always talking of "retiring" for a long time, but I think what added to situation was confusing parking situation in front by new bike lane. My last appointment with her I got dropped off,(and this is while construction of bike lane was going on) - didn't want to risk parking in Zippy's lot. I was her last appointment for that day, and she asked for ride, so I ended up waiting with her until taxi came.

  3. #16987

    Doesn't answer

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkPatriot  [View Original Post]
    I texted Rina three different times a few weeks ago. The reply I got was "closed today". I finally get through and set an appointment based on the reviews here I am looking forward to a good rub and sensual HE. Showered and headed over to CC. Got to 1506 and as soon as the door opened I realized I got the bait and switch. Said her name was Tina, short, thin, not bad looking, but not Rina. I was already there so I went with it. Massage was good despite the two phone calls. I will giver her credit, she emphasized to whoever was on the phone she wasn't going to be available until I got my full hour. On the flip she massage quads, chest and arms, then said ok I get towel to wipe you down. Without being too obvious I ask if that's it? She confirms and leaves. After wiping me down, I get up and start to dress. She could sense my disappointment and says she can get her friend from another unit to come down and "help" me. I decline and finish dressing. Total of damage. 8 for the massage with tip. I won't make assumptions why I did not get the standard treatment I KNOW she give to others, but I won't repeat. To make matters even worst I completely forgot to get parking stamped. Ended up going over to Kison to get my fix.
    She doesn't answer my calls or texts anymore. I used to see her pretty regularly and then all of a sudden just stopped answering my texts and calls.

  4. #16986
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkPatriot  [View Original Post]
    I texted Rina three different times a few weeks ago. The reply I got was "closed today". I finally get through and set an appointment based on the reviews here I am looking forward to a good rub and sensual HE. Showered and headed over to CC. Got to 1506 and as soon as the door opened I realized I got the bait and switch. Said her name was Tina, short, thin, not bad looking, but not Rina. I was already there so I went with it. Massage was good despite the two phone calls. I will giver her credit, she emphasized to whoever was on the phone she wasn't going to be available until I got my full hour. On the flip she massage quads, chest and arms, then said ok I get towel to wipe you down. Without being too obvious I ask if that's it? She confirms and leaves. After wiping me down, I get up and start to dress. She could sense my disappointment and says she can get her friend from another unit to come down and "help" me. I decline and finish dressing. Total of damage. 8 for the massage with tip. I won't make assumptions why I did not get the standard treatment I KNOW she give to others, but I won't repeat. To make matters even worst I completely forgot to get parking stamped. Ended up going over to Kison to get my fix.
    If she think you LE she will pass you off to another girl.

  5. #16985

    Excel

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnod  [View Original Post]
    So is the whole place gone or just mimi? I haven't been to Excel in years. Mimi used to have me hide in her room while other guys showered.
    The whole place is gone.

  6. #16984
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiboy  [View Original Post]
    I have asked on where are the now with no real help. Does anyone know what happened to excel that was on king street next to zippys. One day it just disappeared. Does anyone know where Mimi went? Thanks in advance.
    So is the whole place gone or just mimi? I haven't been to Excel in years. Mimi used to have me hide in her room while other guys showered.

  7. #16983

    Monica / Rica

    Anyone have a # for her. She use to work at old Thai Hawaiian in C. C. Wondering if she is still working somewhere. PM is fine.

  8. #16982

    Yeah yeah

    Anyone tried this girl named yeah yeah? Picture real? Massage skill? Other info?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6150555936.html

  9. #16981
    Quote Originally Posted by BukakeKing  [View Original Post]
    Next time you should try Kiki in CC 801. Decent massage, huge DDz which you can squeeze or suck. But a BBBJCIM until you dry.

    Buka.
    Hey Buka,

    Thanks for the info, could you provide the link for Kiki.

  10. #16980
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge the other day and made an appointment for a massage with an unreported provided in CC. She simply uses the name "Hawaii" for everything including her parking pass. She's located in a studio apartment on the 18th Floor at Century Center and she was easy to reach and quick to return texts to schedule a mid-day appointment. Her BP ad can be found here:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...8-7695/7292648

    The pictures are real. She's Chinese. Says she's from LA but English is limited. Says she's been in HI for a couple of years even though the language skills don't support her story.

    Anyway, she gives a surprisingly GOOD full body massage!! She is a bigger girl (with the tits to go with it! And can really dig in for a strong massage if you are up to it. I had to ask her to lighten up a couple of times even though the only muscle in my body that was stiff was one she hadn't yet gotten to!!

    As I said, the pictures in the ad are accurate. Don't expect a spinner. This is a big, healthy girl. I'd guess that she's 5'3" or so and weighs in at 140. She wore yoga pants (that couldn't be budged), a bright green bra and some kind of scarf that draped over the bra. She was happy to show off those BIG tits (at least DD) and let me play with them.

    I was there for the Happy Ending. No doubt about it, but was pleasantly surprised to get a very nice massage, as well. She spent 30 minutes or so working over my lower back (which I complained about to her in the beginning) with a moderate amount of attention to my back, shoulders and legs, as well.

    On the flip, it was tease and play with the usual question, "Do you want me to? " - Hell Yes!!

    I wasn't an easy customer for her. But she provided a long and very pleasant Hand Job with the opportunity to play with those enormous tits (and rub her lycra-encased ass). She didn't tire quickly and kept working to make sure that she finally drained this old man dry.

    Hot towel cleanup and 10 more minutes massage (feet and legs, mostly) and a shower to get rid of some of the oil. $. 2 damages for a very good massage and a tireless HJ HE. A little more than an hour from entry to exit.

    No beauty but a good solid massage and tireless HJ. Yeah, I'd repeat for the HJ alone.
    Next time you should try Kiki in CC 801. Decent massage, huge DDz which you can squeeze or suck. But a BBBJCIM until you dry.

    Buka.

  11. #16979

    Nice massage

    Oh, she same said like others. Short, filled out but nice titties good attitude and HJ finish.

    Not dream girl but average.

    Not my type.

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge the other day and made an appointment for a massage with an unreported provided in CC. She simply uses the name "Hawaii" for everything including her parking pass. She's located in a studio apartment on the 18th Floor at Century Center and she was easy to reach and quick to return texts to schedule a mid-day appointment. Her BP ad can be found here:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...8-7695/7292648

    The pictures are real. She's Chinese. Says she's from LA but English is limited. Says she's been in HI for a couple of years even though the language skills don't support her story.

    Anyway, she gives a surprisingly GOOD full body massage!! She is a bigger girl (with the tits to go with it! And can really dig in for a strong massage if you are up to it. I had to ask her to lighten up a couple of times even though the only muscle in my body that was stiff was one she hadn't yet gotten to!!

    As I said, the pictures in the ad are accurate. Don't expect a spinner. This is a big, healthy girl. I'd guess that she's 5'3" or so and weighs in at 140. She wore yoga pants (that couldn't be budged), a bright green bra and some kind of scarf that draped over the bra. She was happy to show off those BIG tits (at least DD) and let me play with them.

    I was there for the Happy Ending. No doubt about it, but was pleasantly surprised to get a very nice massage, as well. She spent 30 minutes or so working over my lower back (which I complained about to her in the beginning) with a moderate amount of attention to my back, shoulders and legs, as well.

    On the flip, it was tease and play with the usual question, "Do you want me to? " - Hell Yes!!

    I wasn't an easy customer for her. But she provided a long and very pleasant Hand Job with the opportunity to play with those enormous tits (and rub her lycra-encased ass). She didn't tire quickly and kept working to make sure that she finally drained this old man dry.

    Hot towel cleanup and 10 more minutes massage (feet and legs, mostly) and a shower to get rid of some of the oil. $. 2 damages for a very good massage and a tireless HJ HE. A little more than an hour from entry to exit.

    No beauty but a good solid massage and tireless HJ. Yeah, I'd repeat for the HJ alone.

  12. #16978

    Lotus

    Anyone try lotus.

  13. #16977

    Lotus

    Any one try this one? I'm looking for a late night massage with HE http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-happy/4177537.

  14. #16976

    1506 Bait & Switch

    I texted Rina three different times a few weeks ago. The reply I got was "closed today". I finally get through and set an appointment based on the reviews here I am looking forward to a good rub and sensual HE. Showered and headed over to CC. Got to 1506 and as soon as the door opened I realized I got the bait and switch. Said her name was Tina, short, thin, not bad looking, but not Rina. I was already there so I went with it. Massage was good despite the two phone calls. I will giver her credit, she emphasized to whoever was on the phone she wasn't going to be available until I got my full hour. On the flip she massage quads, chest and arms, then said ok I get towel to wipe you down. Without being too obvious I ask if that's it? She confirms and leaves. After wiping me down, I get up and start to dress. She could sense my disappointment and says she can get her friend from another unit to come down and "help" me. I decline and finish dressing. Total of damage. 8 for the massage with tip. I won't make assumptions why I did not get the standard treatment I KNOW she give to others, but I won't repeat. To make matters even worst I completely forgot to get parking stamped. Ended up going over to Kison to get my fix.

  15. #16975

    Snsual HE

    Looking for recommendations for sensual spinners, HE with anal play, GFE style, much appreciated, TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape