Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 92 of 781 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 11707
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10342

    Any info on this Somerville girl

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...lable/41179628

    I am a very wet today, I am new to the scene and enjoy what I do, my passion is making you feel special and comfortable, I am down to earth easy going and very sweet unrushed for a unforgettable experience. DTF any way you want me always safe hygiene conscious and have cute high socks or boots if your into that, let me make you feel special today call me now set your Memorial Day weekend up with a bang. In or out 617 716 9935.

    Poster's age: 29.

    • Location: Boston, Boston / Camb / Brook, Somerville.

    • Post I'd: 41179628 boston.

  2. #10341
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonItaliano  [View Original Post]
    Came across her ad and tried to contact her. Tried a couple of times and haven't gotten a response. I have found a few reviews online, but wondering if anyone here has had any luck. Thanks in advance.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...i-c-e/39828173
    I saw her a month ago in waltham, very nice and friendly, great personality but not nearly as pretty as girl in pics, similar build thick thighs, huge tits but more fat than thick. Decent oral skills said she does a fantastic titty fuck but I wasn't on mood. Daty was off the table and she started to sweat quickly but if you're into big girls she's prob right for you. I'm typically not but gave it a shot I would not repeat but only because like I said I'm not really into big girls just trying something different.

  3. #10340

    I had that one on my list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago at a motel in revere / saugus area. She was willing, and friendly, but she did have pick marks/blemishes all over her face and body at that time. I regretted seeing her.
    Not anymore.

  4. #10339

    Jaci

    I saw her a few years ago at a motel in revere / saugus area. She was willing, and friendly, but she did have pick marks/blemishes all over her face and body at that time. I regretted seeing her.

    Quote Originally Posted by lookingforsw  [View Original Post]
    Crappy place in boston near mass ave. She looks horrible all saggy skin with pick marks all over her face.

    And body. Definitely avoid.

  5. #10338
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonItaliano  [View Original Post]
    Came across her ad and tried to contact her. Tried a couple of times and haven't gotten a response. I have found a few reviews online, but wondering if anyone here has had any luck. Thanks in advance.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...i-c-e/39828173
    All I know is that most of those pictures are someone else's. I remember reverse image searching her pictures and seeing them in one of those "Best asses in Porn" kind of things. Now, that being said, there wasn't a name associated with those pictures on the blog, so it very well could be Kate, but I doubt it.

  6. #10337

    Jaci

    My search found plenty of reviews, she been around for a long time. Mostly better than average reviews 8 out of 10.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySevenUp  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with Jaci?

    Only one review on the other site.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-play/41480073

  7. #10336

    Jaci

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySevenUp  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with Jaci?

    Only one review on the other site.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-play/41480073
    Crappy place in boston near mass ave. She looks horrible all saggy skin with pick marks all over her face.

    And body. Definitely avoid.

  8. #10335

    Jaci

    Does anyone have any experience with Jaci?

    Only one review on the other site.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-play/41480073

  9. #10334
    Quote Originally Posted by Huggie28  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this? I've seen the ad for ages but never tried.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...e-now/38568811
    I've tried contacting her before. Received a response back, but after some searching online, I've found a review stating she is not the girl in the pictures and is the classic bait and switch. So I didn't proceed any further.

  10. #10333

    Has anyone had an experience with Kate?

    Came across her ad and tried to contact her. Tried a couple of times and haven't gotten a response. I have found a few reviews online, but wondering if anyone here has had any luck. Thanks in advance.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...i-c-e/39828173

  11. #10332
    Yeah, I never park where they tell me to, unless it's a repeat visit. First time meeting a girl. No way. As far as she knows I took a bus.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the neighbors know what's going on, and are trying to cause problems.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  12. #10331
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanChris  [View Original Post]
    Rachael independent petite ebony lynn.

    I have recently been looking for someone who can host locally and it brought me to Rachael, 5' ebony with boyish face and light side burns but not trans. She was clearly new so I didn't walk out but she is a little soft in head. Spends +5 minutes covering one bed to then whisper (she was afraid to make noice other floor in building might here) it was her Mom's room can we use other. She was afraid to touch my penis with her hand so I picked it up and with condom in mouth she applied it. However she had no idea what she was doing and it was filled with air (no BJ skills to speak of). She will only do standing doggy, after 3 minutes (hh visit) she stops and starts examining my dick like a doctor looking for cum to stop. When we go to start I put spit on hand and condom and she flips. Walks to other side of room and in her anger whispers "why would you do that" I am laughing out loud and explain its lube. Apparently she has no idea what stds are and is afraid to be touched bt men. I dress and leave then when I walk outside the neighbors blocked my car in and were trying to tow it. On my arrival she watched me from window and told me where to park. I wasnt there 20 minutes and had to debate with a hispanic family why letting me out driveway was better than waiting for tow truck to then move there car and let me out.

    Comically bad, I told her to quit and she has not posted since hopefully she retired early.
    Sounds like the neighbors know what's going on, and are trying to cause problems.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  13. #10330

    Scroll down

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeJay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on this provider? Never did a car date but wouldn't mind trying it out. Any precautions? Thanks.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-girl/40187108
    I made a review of her a few days ago. There are mixed reviews. It's a YMMV situation. But I had a blast.

  14. #10329
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkIV  [View Original Post]
    Literally there are reviews of her on this same page.
    But that would require scrolling down. You can't expect people to work so hard. .

  15. #10328
    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeJay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on this provider? Never did a car date but wouldn't mind trying it out. Any precautions? Thanks.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-girl/40187108
    Literally there are reviews of her on this same page.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape