Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,371 to 23,385 of 28548
-
06-02-17 11:35 #5178Senior Member

Posts: 247I actually don't like the "fully shaved" look at all, or even the heavy Bush type thing. I like a nicely trimmed Bush etc. I find that SEXY as hell.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 04:55 #5177Senior Member

Posts: 1484I like them too but
For the most part, they've gone the way of the Do Do Bird. It's Playboy Magazine's fault. In the early 90's they started shaving more and more and then whammo, bald kitties everywhere. I don't mind them, but I do like the look of a full Bush from time to time.
Originally Posted by Vinnings042
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 14:43 #5176Senior Member

Posts: 66Re: Hairy women providers
Yes! Preach!
Originally Posted by Vinnings042
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 10:45 #5175Senior Member

Posts: 1862Au Natural, no flossing necessary for DATY lovers.
Originally Posted by Vinnings042
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-17 20:31 #5174Banned Member

Posts: 13634NuGuy36, time to share your special picture again.
Originally Posted by Vinnings042
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-17 18:52 #5173Senior Member

Posts: 130I had the urge to see her again last night but didn't feel like driving over to Roswell so I had her come to me. Ubered her to me and back which cost me an extra $25. She didn't change her price. I'll probably do that more often.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-17 23:59 #5172Regular Member

Posts: 8Hairy women providers
Where are the natural hairy females providers. Some of us like our women natural. Where are they.
-
05-29-17 07:25 #5171Senior Member

Posts: 99I did visit, review under Backpage section.
Originally Posted by AtlantaJohn
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-17 03:27 #5170Senior Member

Posts: 1484Very cool lady
She actually sent me a PM and told me that. I have got to meet her now, she seems very cool.
Originally Posted by AtlCobra98
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-17 10:25 #5169Senior Member

Posts: 130I talked to her this morning. She is available. She said if you text to reference usasexguide. She doesn't respond to random numbers.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-17 10:23 #5168Senior Member

Posts: 348
Originally Posted by Gtyj02
[View Original Post]
Well said Gtyj02. I'm in no way condoning the extreme verification that Nikki does. I'm with everyone here on their frustrations. It's a pain in the ass. That said, once you're in, she and her girls offer a great service.
Originally Posted by Dastranger
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-17 08:05 #5167Senior Member

Posts: 99Thanks. I may check them out.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-17 00:19 #5166Senior Member

Posts: 611Either 120/160 or 140/160. I forget.
Originally Posted by AtlantaJohn
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-17 21:37 #5165Senior Member

Posts: 99Thanks. They have another ad with a different phone number. Any idea what the pricing structure is?
Originally Posted by Focker2
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-17 21:08 #5164Senior Member

Posts: 451It's an apartment camp. They're very hit or miss as far as looks / quality goes. And yes, those pics are fake. I haven't been to this one before though. They tend to move around a lot in that area.
Originally Posted by AtlantaJohn
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






