Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14346

    Allie

    Ok guys so I've been seeing Allie since December. The pics arnt hers, but If your into milfs like me you got to see her. Upper 40's shorter blonde hair, about 5'7" nice C cups. Runners body. Nice looking with a mouth that would make a sailor blush. If your like me daty is important to you, well its important to her! Multiples! Above average BBBJ. Rides VERY well! She seems more than willing to make sure I'm happy.

    Southwest mke. She can be hard to get a hold of (I don't think she entertains much) as much as some. You guys work out the details, I've done the footwork. GO SEE HER!

  2. #14345
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  3. #14344
    Quote Originally Posted by Miltown  [View Original Post]
    She has advertised in Milw numerous times and in body rubs. Pics aren't her but she is attractive. Reviewed several times on The Other Review site.
    Saw her once at her south side home.

    Nice massage and BBBJ cim, but kind of expensive for no pussy.

    Claimed she didn't do full service, but apparently she does now.

    Now she is in a hotel, doing full service.

    The beginning of the slippery slide?

  4. #14343

    Phoney

    Quote Originally Posted by Miltown  [View Original Post]
    She has advertised in Milw numerous times and in body rubs. Pics aren't her but she is attractive. Reviewed several times on The Other Review site.
    Call me old fashioned, but for me, I have no interest in seeing a lady that posts pics of Bree Olson, who has been on the cover of Playboy. OFG out.

  5. #14342

    Wow! Great score, OFG!

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    So one of the BP ladies that I was a regular with and has been mentioned on here numerous times has taken the past few months off to take care of her daughter. However, we have stayed in touch with the occasional hru? Type text. So on Monday I get a text from her asking if I would be interested in meeting one of her friends. Well, talk to me, I am all ears. So her friend Sam is 28 years old, 5 foot 2 1/2, 120 pounds, 36 C, long blonde hair. After a few pics, yes I do believe I would love to see her. About a half hour later I get a text from Sam. Seems nice and OK with my favorite thing so agree to meet on Tuesday.

    So Tuesday I head down to her house near the airport to pick her up and bring her home. I requested a nice pair of jeans and hair down and she complied with both requests. So back to the OFG residence. Traffic sucks and it is pouring cats and dogs. Well, she is a bartender and I gave her the fixins for a Bloody Mary and she made a couple of very nice drinks. Cute girls and banging little body. Awesome kisser. So to make a long story short, very sweet bald pussy, great DATY, DFK, GFE, FIV, BBBJ. Perhaps the only downside is she requested no CIM and complied with her request with only seconds to spare.

    Great personality and pleasant to converse with. She has never posted anywhere, but had dabbled in the hobby with her BP friend. No kids. Does smoke. No rush. Can host at her home. Only looking for a few good regulars. No anal. FS is covered.

    She is on the top of my to do list. We were supposed to go to dinner at Carrabbas but time was short, traffic horrendous and still pouring buckets. So next visit is dinner and a hot tub blow job. She also does some modeling and looked at a bunch of her portfolio pictures. I asked her to pick out one for me to post with her review and this is the one she chose. I would have picked a different one, but this one aint too bad. On a final note, when I picked her up my guess was she has an awesome pair of legs from the way her jeans were looking. Well, I love nice muscular calves and she has two of them. I guess from gymnastics, track and dancing What a way to spend a rainy afternoon OFG out.
    Can't wait to try out some MKE sweet when I return this summer.

    Please keep the intel coming!

    Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

    -SH.

  6. #14341
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy414  [View Original Post]
    This one advertised on the Racine page, don't think I have ever seen her on the Milwaukee page. Don't think she is the one in the pictures, but it could be, since she didn't have any makeup on or have her hair done it was hard to tell. She is an attractive younger, (maybe mid 20's) blond. She was in a Suite in a nicer hotel way way south on 27th street. She had a dog in the bedroom, and a cat roaming in the living area. She had the foldaway open in the living room. All in all, she was OK, I just didn't like the setup, but couldn't say the service was bad.

    So if the setup doesn't bother you, she would be worth a shot.

    http://racine.backpage.com/Therapeut...th-me/19811003
    She has advertised in Milw numerous times and in body rubs. Pics aren't her but she is attractive. Reviewed several times on The Other Review site.

  7. #14340

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    So one of the BP ladies that I was a regular with and has been mentioned on here numerous times has taken the past few months off to take care of her daughter. However, we have stayed in touch with the occasional hru? Type text. So on Monday I get a text from her asking if I would be interested in meeting one of her friends. Well, talk to me, I am all ears. So her friend Sam is 28 years old, 5 foot 2 1/2, 120 pounds, 36 C, long blonde hair. After a few pics, yes I do believe I would love to see her. About a half hour later I get a text from Sam. Seems nice and OK with my favorite thing so agree to meet on Tuesday.

    So Tuesday I head down to her house near the airport to pick her up and bring her home. I requested a nice pair of jeans and hair down and she complied with both requests. So back to the OFG residence. Traffic sucks and it is pouring cats and dogs. Well, she is a bartender and I gave her the fixins for a Bloody Mary and she made a couple of very nice drinks. Cute girls and banging little body. Awesome kisser. So to make a long story short, very sweet bald pussy, great DATY, DFK, GFE, FIV, BBBJ. Perhaps the only downside is she requested no CIM and complied with her request with only seconds to spare.

    Great personality and pleasant to converse with. She has never posted anywhere, but had dabbled in the hobby with her BP friend. No kids. Does smoke. No rush. Can host at her home. Only looking for a few good regulars. No anal. FS is covered.

    She is on the top of my to do list. We were supposed to go to dinner at Carrabbas but time was short, traffic horrendous and still pouring buckets. So next visit is dinner and a hot tub blow job. She also does some modeling and looked at a bunch of her portfolio pictures. I asked her to pick out one for me to post with her review and this is the one she chose. I would have picked a different one, but this one aint too bad. On a final note, when I picked her up my guess was she has an awesome pair of legs from the way her jeans were looking. Well, I love nice muscular calves and she has two of them. I guess from gymnastics, track and dancing What a way to spend a rainy afternoon OFG out.
    First off thanks to OFG for the hook up. Sam is exactly as OFG described in his review. She couldn't do in all atm so I took her to a motel. Had a HH session with her. Spinner body with great tits. BBBJ followed by some of the best Cg I've had in a long time. She's a keeper. Get her before she disappears like all of the other greats.

  8. #14339

    Racine Backpage

    This one advertised on the Racine page, don't think I have ever seen her on the Milwaukee page. Don't think she is the one in the pictures, but it could be, since she didn't have any makeup on or have her hair done it was hard to tell. She is an attractive younger, (maybe mid 20's) blond. She was in a Suite in a nicer hotel way way south on 27th street. She had a dog in the bedroom, and a cat roaming in the living area. She had the foldaway open in the living room. All in all, she was OK, I just didn't like the setup, but couldn't say the service was bad.

    So if the setup doesn't bother you, she would be worth a shot.

    http://racine.backpage.com/Therapeut...th-me/19811003

  9. #14338

    It may

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    So one of the BP ladies that I was a regular with and has been mentioned on here numerous times has taken the past few months off to take care of her daughter. However, we have stayed in touch with the occasional hru? Type text. So on Monday I get a text from her asking if I would be interested in meeting one of her friends. Well, talk to me, I am all ears. So her friend Sam is 28 years old, 5 foot 2 1/2, 120 pounds, 36 C, long blonde hair. After a few pics, yes I do believe I would love to see her. About a half hour later I get a text from Sam. Seems nice and OK with my favorite thing so agree to meet on Tuesday.

    So Tuesday I head down to her house near the airport to pick her up and bring her home. I requested a nice pair of jeans and hair down and she complied with both requests. So back to the OFG residence. Traffic sucks and it is pouring cats and dogs. Well, she is a bartender and I gave her the fixins for a Bloody Mary and she made a couple of very nice drinks. Cute girls and banging little body. Awesome kisser. So to make a long story short, very sweet bald pussy, great DATY, DFK, GFE, FIV, BBBJ. Perhaps the only downside is she requested no CIM and complied with her request with only seconds to spare.

    Great personality and pleasant to converse with. She has never posted anywhere, but had dabbled in the hobby with her BP friend. No kids. Does smoke. No rush. Can host at her home. Only looking for a few good regulars. No anal. FS is covered.

    She is on the top of my to do list. We were supposed to go to dinner at Carrabbas but time was short, traffic horrendous and still pouring buckets. So next visit is dinner and a hot tub blow job. She also does some modeling and looked at a bunch of her portfolio pictures. I asked her to pick out one for me to post with her review and this is the one she chose. I would have picked a different one, but this one aint too bad. On a final note, when I picked her up my guess was she has an awesome pair of legs from the way her jeans were looking. Well, I love nice muscular calves and she has two of them. I guess from gymnastics, track and dancing What a way to spend a rainy afternoon OFG out.
    Sound like hate speech. But OFG, I hate you!. You can't have all the fun in the world. Life so unfair!

  10. #14337

    Did you honestly think she's real?

    And the. 0000001% she is, it would cost you 100 just to look at one titty. 200 to touch her. You get the point.

    Quote Originally Posted by KaceyAnders  [View Original Post]
    I was browsing Backpage and came across a ad she must think that I was born yesterday or that we are all idiots. I text her and she wants me to go to Walgreens and get a gift card for half the donation so she know I'm not a cop. Yeah why don't I just give you my cc number and bank account info right away to. Here is her link. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...londe/19958083.

  11. #14336

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by KaceyAnders  [View Original Post]
    I was browsing Backpage and came across a ad she must think that I was born yesterday or that we are all idiots. I text her and she wants me to go to Walgreens and get a gift card for half the donation so she know I'm not a cop. Yeah why don't I just give you my cc number and bank account info right away to. Here is her link. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...londe/19958083.
    That one looked to good to be true. I assumed right away the pictures were fake and it would be a scam.

  12. #14335

    Most Interesting Man

    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Impressive. The Dos Equis guy aint got nothing on you.
    Well said! I have been thinking the exact same thing about OFG for the last year or so that I have been lurking on this site.

  13. #14334

    Blonde-20

    I was browsing Backpage and came across a ad she must think that I was born yesterday or that we are all idiots. I text her and she wants me to go to Walgreens and get a gift card for half the donation so she know I'm not a cop. Yeah why don't I just give you my cc number and bank account info right away to. Here is her link. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...londe/19958083.

  14. #14333

    The real Dos Equis

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    So one of the BP ladies that I was a regular with and has been mentioned on here numerous times has taken the past few months off to take care of her daughter. However, we have stayed in touch with the occasional hru? Type text. So on Monday I get a text from her asking if I would be interested in meeting one of her friends. Well, talk to me, I am all ears. So her friend Sam is 28 years old, 5 foot 2 1/2, 120 pounds, 36 C, long blonde hair. After a few pics, yes I do believe I would love to see her. About a half hour later I get a text from Sam. Seems nice and OK with my favorite thing so agree to meet on Tuesday.

    So Tuesday I head down to her house near the airport to pick her up and bring her home. I requested a nice pair of jeans and hair down and she complied with both requests. So back to the OFG residence. Traffic sucks and it is pouring cats and dogs. Well, she is a bartender and I gave her the fixins for a Bloody Mary and she made a couple of very nice drinks. Cute girls and banging little body. Awesome kisser. So to make a long story short, very sweet bald pussy, great DATY, DFK, GFE, FIV, BBBJ. Perhaps the only downside is she requested no CIM and complied with her request with only seconds to spare.

    Great personality and pleasant to converse with. She has never posted anywhere, but had dabbled in the hobby with her BP friend. No kids. Does smoke. No rush. Can host at her home. Only looking for a few good regulars. No anal. FS is covered.

    She is on the top of my to do list. We were supposed to go to dinner at Carrabbas but time was short, traffic horrendous and still pouring buckets. So next visit is dinner and a hot tub blow job. She also does some modeling and looked at a bunch of her portfolio pictures. I asked her to pick out one for me to post with her review and this is the one she chose. I would have picked a different one, but this one aint too bad. On a final note, when I picked her up my guess was she has an awesome pair of legs from the way her jeans were looking. Well, I love nice muscular calves and she has two of them. I guess from gymnastics, track and dancing What a way to spend a rainy afternoon OFG out.
    Impressive. The Dos Equis guy aint got nothing on you.

  15. #14332

    Damn OFG

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    So one of the BP ladies that I was a regular with and has been mentioned on here numerous times has taken the past few months off to take care of her daughter. However, we have stayed in touch with the occasional hru? Type text. So on Monday I get a text from her asking if I would be interested in meeting one of her friends. Well, talk to me, I am all ears. So her friend Sam is 28 years old, 5 foot 2 1/2, 120 pounds, 36 C, long blonde hair. After a few pics, yes I do believe I would love to see her. About a half hour later I get a text from Sam. Seems nice and OK with my favorite thing so agree to meet on Tuesday.

    So Tuesday I head down to her house near the airport to pick her up and bring her home. I requested a nice pair of jeans and hair down and she complied with both requests. So back to the OFG residence. Traffic sucks and it is pouring cats and dogs. Well, she is a bartender and I gave her the fixins for a Bloody Mary and she made a couple of very nice drinks. Cute girls and banging little body. Awesome kisser. So to make a long story short, very sweet bald pussy, great DATY, DFK, GFE, FIV, BBBJ. Perhaps the only downside is she requested no CIM and complied with her request with only seconds to spare..
    She is truly impressive. Nice work!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape