Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8193

    So that Mandy girl.

    So I took the much anticipated visit with Mandy today. It's been a few hours now and I still feel her lips on me. I really can even begin to explain of insanely correct the reviews were about her. If you are looking for a porn star level of bbj. She will be the closest thing possible to that of not better.

    I opted for the hh. $. Donation. Very down to earth. Sketchy neighborhood (I legit would have walked through Detroit to see this women). But once inside all right as rain. She does talk a lot but so do I so I loved the mood that was set. Some of you may not like it. But it is what it is.

    Her body for my opinion was perfect. Curvy and healthy. We continued to chat and soon she told me to get comfortable. Then went to work. I'm happy she was taking breaks and cheating because her skills are like no other. Hh went by so fast. Cimws.

    She is the type of person that if given respect. She will treat you like gold. Yes she is a talker but she wants to know your needs. She is an absolute gem.

  2. #8192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1408
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one?

    I need a new slampig to plow and she looks ripe, email is from a guy though and I don't want to get into a fist fight.
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/providence/401-261-8693/1/262839
    Thats got trouble written all over it.

  3. #8191

    Slam pig

    Has anyone seen this one?

    I need a new slampig to plow and she looks ripe, email is from a guy though and I don't want to get into a fist fight.
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/providence/401-261-8693/1/262839

  4. #8190
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed this post and the other responses to it--so I figured I'd report my experience with her, too. I went to see her about 3 years ago. She went by Bubbles then. I pre-negotiated a bareback fuck, and she agreed to it by text. When I arrived, before I gave her the money, she laid rules on me, and told me she will never fuck bareback, and that she never agreed. She might not have. It may have been her pimp I was texting. So after she reneged on the agreement, I just walked out. No services rendered, but at least I didn't lose any $. So you might want to take this behavior into account?
    BBFS with someone like that doesn't seem like a very good idea anyway, so you probably lucked out on that one.

  5. #8189
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChop911  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/MenSe...F%85r-/6601524

    Going to see her tomorrow unless someone can object. Goes by the name Secret.
    I just noticed this post and the other responses to it--so I figured I'd report my experience with her, too. I went to see her about 3 years ago. She went by Bubbles then. I pre-negotiated a bareback fuck, and she agreed to it by text. When I arrived, before I gave her the money, she laid rules on me, and told me she will never fuck bareback, and that she never agreed. She might not have. It may have been her pimp I was texting. So after she reneged on the agreement, I just walked out. No services rendered, but at least I didn't lose any $. So you might want to take this behavior into account?

  6. #8188

    Pics don't lie

    And her pics in the ad show so many signs of usage. Most at least make an attempt to conceal it.

    If those are her best pics, I'd be wary.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    The opioid epidemic is especially evident in the sex work industry, sadly. Doesn't always mean that the service won't be good, but I'd definitely be concerned when she's just leaving the stuff sitting right out in the open like that.

  7. #8187
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    She is visiting in an upscale hotel in downtown prov. She is higher end than most girls on this site. 300 for an hour.

    Holy crap. Completely gorgeous, amazing body. She is super friendly and laid back.

    Kissing isn't very intimate, isn't interested much in DATY but but BBBJ is deep and amazing and FS is covered and incredible.

    Tits are slightly augmented but well done, and ass is out if this world. Looks are overall exceptional.

    Short stay so grab it while you can! www.paolatrin.com.
    I saw her Wednesday, she's fantastic. Great BBBJ and a rocking body made for fucking. She plans on returning.

  8. #8186

    Secret / Bubbles / whatever name she's using now

    Well between the stuff left in the open plus the ob marks I was all set.

    Never got around to the hat but her attitude at that point was utter garbage so I conceded the 1. 6 and left.

    Even out the cash I still feel I got the better deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    The opioid epidemic is especially evident in the sex work industry, sadly. Doesn't always mean that the service won't be good, but I'd definitely be concerned when she's just leaving the stuff sitting right out in the open like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuttin  [View Original Post]
    She got a nice body though. I would just hit it then bounce. Did she specify a hat on or no?

  9. #8185

    Recommendations??

    Looking for a cheap BBBJ other than destiny. Preferably around her price range (40-50) Does anybody know of any good ones? Preferably uncovered.

  10. #8184
    [Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!

  11. #8183
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Couldve sworn I had a review up about this one under her other names. ABSOLUTELY AVOID.

    Set up a date with her a few months back. She's sharing a room with another chick which is fine. I look over and on the nightstand. Fucking heroin. I ask "what the fuck is that" she says oh its salt. Uh huh. Her friend goes to hide in the bathroom. She lays a sheet over the bed and turns the lights down she gets naked and theres fucking skin picks amd track marks on her legs (also visible in her new photos) I ask what's up with that she says its irritation from shaving. Right. I had fronted the money already and asked for half of it back and she goes fucking psycho. At that point I just left. So mad I wanted to hit up the front desk or call it in but decided to let it go. But seriously avoid this one absolutely not worth it in any direction.
    The opioid epidemic is especially evident in the sex work industry, sadly. Doesn't always mean that the service won't be good, but I'd definitely be concerned when she's just leaving the stuff sitting right out in the open like that.

  12. #8182
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Couldve sworn I had a review up about this one under her other names. ABSOLUTELY AVOID.

    Set up a date with her a few months back. She's sharing a room with another chick which is fine. I look over and on the nightstand. Fucking heroin. I ask "what the fuck is that" she says oh its salt. Uh huh. Her friend goes to hide in the bathroom. She lays a sheet over the bed and turns the lights down she gets naked and theres fucking skin picks amd track marks on her legs (also visible in her new photos) I ask what's up with that she says its irritation from shaving. Right. I had fronted the money already and asked for half of it back and she goes fucking psycho. At that point I just left. So mad I wanted to hit up the front desk or call it in but decided to let it go. But seriously avoid this one absolutely not worth it in any direction.
    She got a nice body though. I would just hit it then bounce. Did she specify a hat on or no?

  13. #8181

    Secret / Bubbles / whatever name she's using now

    Couldve sworn I had a review up about this one under her other names. ABSOLUTELY AVOID.

    Set up a date with her a few months back. She's sharing a room with another chick which is fine. I look over and on the nightstand. Fucking heroin. I ask "what the fuck is that" she says oh its salt. Uh huh. Her friend goes to hide in the bathroom. She lays a sheet over the bed and turns the lights down she gets naked and theres fucking skin picks amd track marks on her legs (also visible in her new photos) I ask what's up with that she says its irritation from shaving. Right. I had fronted the money already and asked for half of it back and she goes fucking psycho. At that point I just left. So mad I wanted to hit up the front desk or call it in but decided to let it go. But seriously avoid this one absolutely not worth it in any direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChop911  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/MenSe...F%85r-/6601524

    Going to see her tomorrow unless someone can object. Goes by the name Secret.

  14. #8180

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkool  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a year ago in east Providence. She has a pimp / Bf once the donation is paid she slides the money to him under the door. One of the worst providers I have seen. Do not waste your time she is not worth it.
    Thanks to everyone for the notice. I'm not going to see her. I'm checking out a couple other providers and will provide some feedback. Great community here, we've got to protect each other!

  15. #8179

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChop911  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/MenSe...F%85r-/6601524

    Going to see her tomorrow unless someone can object. Goes by the name Secret.
    Saw her about a year ago in east Providence. She has a pimp / Bf once the donation is paid she slides the money to him under the door. One of the worst providers I have seen. Do not waste your time she is not worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape