Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,981 to 22,995 of 24534
-
05-29-17 10:41 #1554Senior Member

Posts: 431ICYMI Autumn99 Internet Debut
Another of HoM's babes, Autumn99 is easily the best head giver who also happens to be a member of this forum! Very sweet and needs lots of friends to feed her insatiable protein-based hunger pangs.
https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Au...Queen-30956902
-
05-26-17 16:28 #1553Senior Member

Posts: 80Very sexy girl, looks great restrained like that.
Originally Posted by TieEmTight
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-17 16:00 #1552Regular Member

Posts: 3Tying them up
I have to ask, how do they like it? I tried blindfold one girl once before and she flipped out in the middle of our session. Then gave me an abuse story for her childhood. I think alot of these girls have issues from their past that effect them and maybe pushed them to this lifestyle.
Originally Posted by TieEmTight
[View Original Post]
PM.
-
05-26-17 15:39 #1551Senior Member

Posts: 431She's Hot!
And you do a nice job tying them up.
Originally Posted by TieEmTight
[View Original Post]
Is she looking for any other friends? Boing!
-
05-26-17 13:56 #1550Regular Member

Posts: 141Got the itch.
Got the itch to tie someone up and fuck the hell of them so I rang up my friend Julie. Always a great time!
-
05-26-17 12:31 #1549Regular Member

Posts: 141Ties.
I certainly understand your dilemma. 90% of my work is done with leather, Japanese Shibari Rope bondage is some of the most intricate and beautiful stuff I have ever seen. And for me cropping pics and wearing masks defeats the purpose of what I enjoy. So I am very limited as to which pics and can post. Most of my pics & videos would have to come with disclaimers stating the girls were consenting participants and were not harmed in any way. Which they were not!
Originally Posted by Fahq1
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-17 07:42 #1548Senior Member

Posts: 113Brother you keep talking about and posting your leather work. I would love to post some of my rope work but I do not think I could afford the amount of time it would take to post some of my more intricate ties which would be the only ones worth posting.
Originally Posted by TieEmTight
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-17 00:58 #1547Senior Member

Posts: 221Yes that's the one. The number / pics / description match up with other favorable reports I've read of her in the BP thread as well as on the other site.
Originally Posted by Steverino1968
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-17 20:41 #1546Senior Member

Posts: 431PM and lets chat
Hey. Want to help. When the only 2 posts you've ever made are about the Blake vid, it might mean that you don't have the best intentions. Nothing personal, but for all anyone knows here, you might mean her harm. We were all first time posters once. But maybe we spoke of a dream we had in our first post. That's why prior posts about past experiences are very, very helpful to the other members of the board. PM me and let's see if we can figure this out. However, if you have any intel to share about someone any of us may have seen in the past, it could be helpful here. Again, want to assist.
Originally Posted by ProbeMaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-17 17:14 #1545Regular Member

Posts: 3Energizer Bunny
I'm interested in this one. I use to sit silent and not comment nor post. But can't hurt to try this out and see how is been. If someone could pass along her info. I'd owe you huge.
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
PM.
-
05-25-17 12:33 #1544Regular Member

Posts: 141Kendra.
Kendra contacted me yesterday. Said she was in need, Well I just could not say no to a great time.
Whichever monger is buying her outfits. Please keep it up! She looked great in her tiny black booty shorts & tank top!
I worked it in with my leather goods.
Cheers!
-
05-25-17 10:33 #1543Senior Member

Posts: 70Bandit Balke
If she's looking for new friends how does one find her? BP, Ter, her own site?
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-17 02:00 #1542Senior Member

Posts: 129Next time deposit in her, cream filled, good video.
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-17 22:27 #1541Senior Member

Posts: 232Isn't she the RV chick?
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-17 18:22 #1540Senior Member

Posts: 431ICYMI Blake
This one is an Energizer Bunny and she's looking for new friends. Originally posted this in the almost-vacant Hit or Miss lot. She's local. Moaner, screamer, terrific actress.
https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Xt...Blake-30907702










Reply With Quote





