Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 9307
-
06-06-17 10:55 #4477Regular Member

Posts: 22I would love to find Kiki too, she was one of my faves at CL back in the day.
Originally Posted by Worcmass
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-17 16:58 #4476Senior Member

Posts: 431Fantasies' new talent
I've seen lot of new dancers at Fantasies over the past 2-3 weeks. Saw several hot looking dancers, one dark haired (fairly tall) typical strip club build (more curves than a spinner and taller) dancer but not fat or bbw said she used to work at Wonderland, but I didn't get her name, also saw 2-3 really young looking dancers, looked new to dancing too.
A friend told me he had a dance with 'Shakira' last week at Fantasies. Said she's a hot as fuck (at least if you like skinny early 20's dancers with no body fat) light tan-skinned dancer with brown wavy / curly hair who's only been working there about a week. Both in $10 dances and champagne room she seemed more interested (eager) in getting herself off or in him getting her off but friend said she was so hot he didn't really care. He said she gives a great 'regular' lap-dance and recommends her for those, though he won't repeat CR because her hands-on technique was of the jerkhammer variety (fast and furious). Sounds like a good object lesson of why young isn't always good. Young dancers who are used to only young guys think their one technique is great because it got their boyfriend (s) off, they don't know any variety or how to read a guy.
-
06-04-17 14:27 #4475Regular Member

Posts: 8Cadillac
Went to CL and had a nice few dances with a curvy and fun Cuban, would go again!
Anyone know what happened to "April" and "Kiki". Two of my all time favorites! Any info would be appreciated!
-
06-04-17 13:20 #4474Regular Member

Posts: 8Cadillac
Had a few dances Wednesday with a curvy Cuban. Very cute smile and accent, would repeat. Does anyone know what happened to "April" and "Kiki". Had great LD's from those two but don't see them at the club any more!
-
06-01-17 05:56 #4473Senior Member

Posts: 640Legs and eggs
I haven't don't Leggs and Eggs in a while but its a pretty decent breakfast.
Originally Posted by JamesWoods
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-17 19:30 #4472Senior Member

Posts: 82Legs and Eggs
Howdy ya'll.
I am heading to Providence on Friday and a colleague mentioned that the Foxy Lady does legs and eggs in the morning. Anyone have experience they would like to share?
Best regards,
JW.
-
05-29-17 13:35 #4471Senior Member

Posts: 409Shipping out to prov
I was back out in prov the other day -- I made my way over to CD and have a good time with a girl there in private.
Italian finish, from a very enthusiastic blonde. Would strongly recommend.
After spending a little bit of time in providence I'm going to have to give CD my vote for favourite club. Realistically you have pretty girls, depending on the day / time no / low cover. Dances aren't super-duper expensive, and the girls are pretty alright. The only girl that I'm not a fan of there is Alex. She's really bitchy and just expects to get you into a private dance and gets really annoyed if you don't. She has a crazy body, but that's it for her. All eye candy and no fun whatsoever.
Aside from her the ladies there were all pretty cool.
-
05-26-17 02:24 #4470Senior Member

Posts: 113Another fun time at WZ
I was in Providence and stopped by in the early afternoon. Too early. There was a new, very attractive girl but she was busy the whole time I was there, so I left. Before I left town, I went back about 4:30 and found a different scene. There were several new girls and the place was alive. I saw an old friend who I haven't seen since last fall and had a nice chat and then did the same with a wild spinner, Melissa, who I had a nice dance with a couple months before. Then I went to the back stage and met Spice who I had seen dance once a few weeks back. She was small too but with better curves and a great smile. Unlike some of the new girls, she was more familiar with the adjacent private dance area. Everything went great and as promised. As previous posters have mentioned, getting the right girl is the first step, but the timing is also important. Go to WZ around 4 when the day shift has filled out. Check out the nude room as you have to pay for it anyway if you go for a private dance in the back. The dancers usually alternate between the two stages, but the back stage is a lot more private and often without company. Besides the house fee, the rest is up to your companion. During the week before the extra help comes in for the night shift, there is very little monitoring of time, so no timers or vocal distractions. If you enjoy the visuals, bring a flashlight or phone.
-
05-25-17 21:18 #4469Senior Member

Posts: 66Re: Venice
As far as I know, she is still at the Foxy Lady. I know she usually works Mondays and I believe Fridays. I know her from the club and have her digits, I can ask her her schedule and PM you.
Originally Posted by Max667
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-17 18:20 #4468Senior Member

Posts: 26Venice
Anyone know if she still dances at the Foxy Lady? Saw her dance once last year and I am looking to go back but only if she is going to be dancing. I find her hot as hell.
-
05-22-17 15:24 #4467Senior Member

Posts: 953Finishes
Italian. Finish between (on, not in) her ass cheeks, Russian. Finish between the breasts. Canadian finish- she says "are we related?
Originally Posted by LarryBB
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-17 08:10 #4466Senior Member

Posts: 100What's a Russian Finish?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Russian+finish.
Originally Posted by LarryBB
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-17 17:23 #4465Regular Member

Posts: 1What's a Russian Finish?
I got a dance from Mrs Silicone where she offered me some fun in VIP. Got to VIP -- Got upsold on head -- spent way too much on a BBBJ with a Russian finish.
-
05-20-17 14:55 #4464Senior Member

Posts: 254Aaahhh, the old days, circa 2007. Easily 50 hand jobs a night in the place between all the dancers.
Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-17 06:16 #4463Senior Member

Posts: 100Scores Cadillac Lounge
In the "old days", pretty common. These days it's hit or miss.
Originally Posted by Max667
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





