Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #308

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by GasolineMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw Summer a few weeks ago. (xxx-xxx-5952).

    Here are some things I can report:

    -far better looking than her posted photos suggest. She is very attractive.

    -perhaps the finest set of tits I have seen in a long time.

    -very petite. Better shape than the photos suggest.

    -she likes to talk.

    -as nice as her tits are, she says they are extremely sensitive and cannot tolerate much activity in that area. (pm me for more details).

    -everything covered.

    -didn't last long (my limitation, not hers), very impressive young lady.

    -notel on the south side that I am sure most have some experience with.

    Good luck.
    She has been around so its good to know that she is still A plus.

  2. #307

    Summer

    Saw Summer a few weeks ago. (xxx-xxx-5952).

    Here are some things I can report:

    -far better looking than her posted photos suggest. She is very attractive.

    -perhaps the finest set of tits I have seen in a long time.

    -very petite. Better shape than the photos suggest.

    -she likes to talk.

    -as nice as her tits are, she says they are extremely sensitive and cannot tolerate much activity in that area. (pm me for more details).

    -everything covered.

    -didn't last long (my limitation, not hers), very impressive young lady.

    -notel on the south side that I am sure most have some experience with.

    Good luck.

  3. #306

    Very nice but.

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCity77  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Rachelina in the Chicagoland area and she's headed to Milwaukee on May 29th for a few days. Her BBBJ skills are incredible and takes every last drop from you. Nicely tanned body and nice tits, no greek. She puts effort into GFE, but I'm not there for that! If you haven't seen her before there's some minimal screening, but worth the extra step. There's no MKE BP ad yet, but here's the Chicago Posting and the calendar on her website has the MKE dates. Hhr starts at 140.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...views/63805753

    Motor.
    This leaves me out but the rest of you. Go get this pussy.

  4. #305

    Rachelina

    I recently saw Rachelina in the Chicagoland area and she's headed to Milwaukee on May 29th for a few days. Her BBBJ skills are incredible and takes every last drop from you. Nicely tanned body and nice tits, no greek. She puts effort into GFE, but I'm not there for that! If you haven't seen her before there's some minimal screening, but worth the extra step. There's no MKE BP ad yet, but here's the Chicago Posting and the calendar on her website has the MKE dates. Hhr starts at 140.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...views/63805753

    Motor.

  5. #304

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Tell everyone that their balls seem really full before she gives a BBBJ? And then afterwards she feels them again and tells you they fell better. She also says she loves the taste of your cum. My type of girl.
    Yes, that's her script. And then don't forget "you're really big" or "you get really hard" or "you made a lot" or "I could feel it in my throat when you came" and "I think I got it all". I like to check the phrases off in my mind to keep from blowing too soon, but have has little success going more than a few minutes.

  6. #303

    This leaves me out

    Quote Originally Posted by HankyPankie  [View Original Post]
    She says the same thing to me also. Lmao. Also says to me your so big. Not bragging but I think I'm above your average Johnson but can never seem to get him inside her pussy all the way in. So I just settle for a 69 with bbbjcimwswallow. Always a good time. Mmmhhmmm.
    Prostate removed but I can blow air with a little piss in her mouth. On my way to get some of that pussy.

  7. #302

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Tell everyone that their balls seem really full before she gives a BBBJ? And then afterwards she feels them again and tells you they fell better. She also says she loves the taste of your cum. My type of girl.
    She says the same thing to me also. Lmao. Also says to me your so big. Not bragging but I think I'm above your average Johnson but can never seem to get him inside her pussy all the way in. So I just settle for a 69 with bbbjcimwswallow. Always a good time. Mmmhhmmm.

  8. #301

    IS it just me or does she

    Tell everyone that their balls seem really full before she gives a BBBJ? And then afterwards she feels them again and tells you they fell better. She also says she loves the taste of your cum. My type of girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeTJ  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today. She is working out of a notel on the south side. Quick awesome blow and go. Room was clean, neat and no problems. Just giving you mutts a heads up that would like to see her but can't tolerate her third world apartment on the east side.

  9. #300

    East Side Leah

    I saw her today. She is working out of a notel on the south side. Quick awesome blow and go. Room was clean, neat and no problems. Just giving you mutts a heads up that would like to see her but can't tolerate her third world apartment on the east side.

  10. #299

    Good pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week. Works out of a messy upstairs apartment with small bedroom. I got there and alot of DFK. She was very friendly towards me and we had a nice chat as we got naked. She's thick, but not bad at all. She layed on the bed, she lubed up her pussy and started rubbing it, which was a big turn on to me. I jumped right in and fucked her mish, pulled out and came all over her stomach and pussy. Donation was. 70 or. 80. I can't remember. I was there for 15 minutes. She has a good pussy so I recommend. My only regret is that I didn't get head from her. That means I need to go see her again because apparently she gives great head. We got into it so fast that I just wanted to fuck her. She's got that goth / punk look. I just got back from vacation so I will be back on the prowl! Take care gents.
    Great review. I may have to go get some of that good pussy.

  11. #298

    Kirby incall

    Night out at least for tonight. Xxx-8084.

  12. #297

    Michelle / Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Michelle a bunch of times over the last year and a half and I would be hard pressed to find one that's been better bbbjcims for me. She's not as trim as she was when she was new but still really brings it for me. Yep place is a mess but.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...horny/18510439
    Saw her last week. Works out of a messy upstairs apartment with small bedroom. I got there and alot of DFK. She was very friendly towards me and we had a nice chat as we got naked. She's thick, but not bad at all. She layed on the bed, she lubed up her pussy and started rubbing it, which was a big turn on to me. I jumped right in and fucked her mish, pulled out and came all over her stomach and pussy. Donation was. 70 or. 80. I can't remember. I was there for 15 minutes. She has a good pussy so I recommend. My only regret is that I didn't get head from her. That means I need to go see her again because apparently she gives great head. We got into it so fast that I just wanted to fuck her. She's got that goth / punk look. I just got back from vacation so I will be back on the prowl! Take care gents.

  13. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    She got a big fat booty so take a saddle with you.
    Oh yea, she has a big fat booty. But she is as GFE and sensual as they get.

  14. #295

    Big fat booty

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeTJ  [View Original Post]
    I was looking at newer reviews on the other site and noticed that Bianca must be back. She goes by October Rain now. I saw her once three years ago and thought she was great for the value. I'm sure you can search threads here and get more information from that time frame. I'm planning on seeing her again and will report back. Here's her website.

    http://31nstunning.wixsite.com/rainy-love
    She got a big fat booty so take a saddle with you.

  15. #294

    Bianca is back

    I was looking at newer reviews on the other site and noticed that Bianca must be back. She goes by October Rain now. I saw her once three years ago and thought she was great for the value. I'm sure you can search threads here and get more information from that time frame. I'm planning on seeing her again and will report back. Here's her website.

    http://31nstunning.wixsite.com/rainy-love

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape