Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9969
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Check your PM inbox.
    How why are you guys not sharing a simple happy or not happy info?

  2. #9968

  3. #9967

    Rather is putting it mildly.


  4. #9966

  5. #9965

    Natural Health Therapy Spa. -- Reston

    Two days back, I visited this massage place in Reston. It's close to McDonalds. There advertise on CL - https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...152596479.html.

    I did 1 hr massage for. 7 Typical setup, light music, candle etc. The girl looked Chinese and in her 30's. She started with back massage for 30 minutes and flipped and did front. She had great skills, strong hands and left me completely relaxed. At the end, she offered HE and I tipped her. 50 when I headed out.

  6. #9964

    Healing Touches Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhornet  [View Original Post]
    Suzy is indeed a sexy lady. Was she unhappy with that meager tip for that enhanced level of service. ? I've always been more generous there.
    My only good experience in Miko was with Cindy, did not repeat. The other girls I drew in that Spa were disappointing. Smile Therapy on the backside of Miko is also lacking quality girls. There used to be a Sunny, who was really good, but long gone those fun times. Let me try Suzy and see if my luck changes.

    Was in Manassas last week and tried the 'grand opening' Healing Touches Therapy. The provider name was Angela, . 7 house fee was strange, left me to guess if they even offer HE. No table shower, and that is a let down for me because in this summer weather you want to feel clean too before any kind of intimate touch. Got a below average massage and on the flip not much negotiations. The standard question about whether she would be taken care off. The headlight did not out and it was big. Unable to say man made or real, but it was worth the. 4 tip. May repeat if in the area.

    Will come back with a report on Suzy.

    Peace.

    Hari.

  7. #9963

    RT1 Potomac

    Quote Originally Posted by StarStruck6969  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys saw this place on BP. Was considering checking it out. Has anyone been there? If I can't find any reviews maybe I'll take one for the team and will post my findings.
    I've been a couple of times. And a couple when it was Medi Spa. Usually older providers, TS is dated, standard Nova with some light roaming (OTC in the southern region). I like the $60/ hr specials, but is it really worth it? Dunno.

    BSOT.

    Stoop.

  8. #9962
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSmyt  [View Original Post]
    So I know that Miko's has been well visited and commented on by many but from a first time perspective, I'd like to share my thoughts.

    My intent on Friday was to visit Best Theraputic in Chantilly but I've never been able to get past the window as they are always busy (or under staffed). So reading good things about Miko's and having already done a scouting run a few weeks back, I figured I'd give it a try. I showed and was greeted by Suzy at the door. She said it'd be 10 minutes but that I could get ready in another room. She left and I undressed and got ready. She returned a short time later and moved me to another room. At first I thought it odd but then since the second room was further away from the entrance, I figured it'd be better (and a better time). Suzy got me settled onto the new table and began. I will say that this was probably one of the better massages that I'd ever gotten at any AMP. She was firm and really worked my back, shoulders, legs, and arms. I was a little thrown off because this was such a good massage I thought that there was no way she was going to get 'friendly' on the flip. She even, using her own body weight, mounted my back in a squatting manner and used this pressure to really apply some needed relief to my lower and upper back.

    So after working me face down for about 40-45 minutes, she flipped me. At first she allowed a little light petting but not much exploring so I let her work. She again paid attention to my legs, chest, and provided me with a great scalp massage. Then she finally acknowledged the elephant in the room and asked would I like a massage there too. I smiled and she got to work but not before first pulling her shirt and bra up to expose her nice breasts. I played with them for a few while she started then asked if she'd remove her bottoms. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. To my delight, she agreed and dropped her shorts, I tugged at her panties and they too came off. At that point she pulled her top the rest of the way of too and she was bare before me. I will say that while she didn't have the cutest face, she did have one tight, amazingly muscular, little body. I was thoroughly impressed. She started her work and after some deeper probing I asked if she'd join me on the table, to which she did. I engaged her nipples, taking each into my mouth as she continued on me. I couldn't get her to rotate to get a closer look at the goods hiding beneath but she did provide much enjoyment. At the close of it all she did eventually go BBBJ on me to have me finish (I held out for a while to see how far I could take her).

    So, I would highly recommend her. Scores: Massage 10. After play 8. As far as donations, 8 at the door and another 4 for excellent attention to detail.

    I'll keep trying for best and will report findings.
    Suzy is indeed a sexy lady. Was she unhappy with that meager tip for that enhanced level of service. ? I've always been more generous there.

  9. #9961

    Mr Grin. Go back and read the post carefully.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrindonMyFace  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage on this if you don't mind me asking? I'm definitely interested.
    I think you'll find the post was comprehensive and all the info you see is there.

  10. #9960
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSmyt  [View Original Post]
    So I know that Miko's has been well visited and commented on by many but from a first time perspective, I'd like to share my thoughts.

    My intent on Friday was to visit Best Theraputic in Chantilly but I've never been able to get past the window as they are always busy (or under staffed). So reading good things about Miko's and having already done a scouting run a few weeks back, I figured I'd give it a try. I showed and was greeted by Suzy at the door. She said it'd be 10 minutes but that I could get ready in another room. She left and I undressed and got ready. She returned a short time later and moved me to another room. At first I thought it odd but then since the second room was further away from the entrance, I figured it'd be better (and a better time). Suzy got me settled onto the new table and began. I will say that this was probably one of the better massages that I'd ever gotten at any AMP. She was firm and really worked my back, shoulders, legs, and arms. I was a little thrown off because this was such a good massage I thought that there was no way she was going to get 'friendly' on the flip. She even, using her own body weight, mounted my back in a squatting manner and used this pressure to really apply some needed relief to my lower and upper back.

    So after working me face down for about 40-45 minutes, she flipped me. At first she allowed a little light petting but not much exploring so I let her work. She again paid attention to my legs, chest, and provided me with a great scalp massage. Then she finally acknowledged the elephant in the room and asked would I like a massage there too. I smiled and she got to work but not before first pulling her shirt and bra up to expose her nice breasts. I played with them for a few while she started then asked if she'd remove her bottoms. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. To my delight, she agreed and dropped her shorts, I tugged at her panties and they too came off. At that point she pulled her top the rest of the way of too and she was bare before me. I will say that while she didn't have the cutest face, she did have one tight, amazingly muscular, little body. I was thoroughly impressed. She started her work and after some deeper probing I asked if she'd join me on the table, to which she did. I engaged her nipples, taking each into my mouth as she continued on me. I couldn't get her to rotate to get a closer look at the goods hiding beneath but she did provide much enjoyment. At the close of it all she did eventually go BBBJ on me to have me finish (I held out for a while to see how far I could take her).

    So, I would highly recommend her. Scores: Massage 10. After play 8. As far as donations, 8 at the door and another 4 for excellent attention to detail.

    I'll keep trying for best and will report findings.
    What was the damage on this if you don't mind me asking? I'm definitely interested.

  11. #9959

    Mikos. First time visiting

    So I know that Miko's has been well visited and commented on by many but from a first time perspective, I'd like to share my thoughts.

    My intent on Friday was to visit Best Theraputic in Chantilly but I've never been able to get past the window as they are always busy (or under staffed). So reading good things about Miko's and having already done a scouting run a few weeks back, I figured I'd give it a try. I showed and was greeted by Suzy at the door. She said it'd be 10 minutes but that I could get ready in another room. She left and I undressed and got ready. She returned a short time later and moved me to another room. At first I thought it odd but then since the second room was further away from the entrance, I figured it'd be better (and a better time). Suzy got me settled onto the new table and began. I will say that this was probably one of the better massages that I'd ever gotten at any AMP. She was firm and really worked my back, shoulders, legs, and arms. I was a little thrown off because this was such a good massage I thought that there was no way she was going to get 'friendly' on the flip. She even, using her own body weight, mounted my back in a squatting manner and used this pressure to really apply some needed relief to my lower and upper back.

    So after working me face down for about 40-45 minutes, she flipped me. At first she allowed a little light petting but not much exploring so I let her work. She again paid attention to my legs, chest, and provided me with a great scalp massage. Then she finally acknowledged the elephant in the room and asked would I like a massage there too. I smiled and she got to work but not before first pulling her shirt and bra up to expose her nice breasts. I played with them for a few while she started then asked if she'd remove her bottoms. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. To my delight, she agreed and dropped her shorts, I tugged at her panties and they too came off. At that point she pulled her top the rest of the way of too and she was bare before me. I will say that while she didn't have the cutest face, she did have one tight, amazingly muscular, little body. I was thoroughly impressed. She started her work and after some deeper probing I asked if she'd join me on the table, to which she did. I engaged her nipples, taking each into my mouth as she continued on me. I couldn't get her to rotate to get a closer look at the goods hiding beneath but she did provide much enjoyment. At the close of it all she did eventually go BBBJ on me to have me finish (I held out for a while to see how far I could take her).

    So, I would highly recommend her. Scores: Massage 10. After play 8. As far as donations, 8 at the door and another 4 for excellent attention to detail.

    I'll keep trying for best and will report findings.

  12. #9958

    YMMV is so true

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sofia. Walked in and didn't ask for anyone in particular. Massage. Average, but within about 5 min I knew NOVA would be available. Didn't get as lucky as you with the lights.
    I must be doing something wrong. I did not even get NOVA. My big goal is AMP with FS. Sometimes you can find it but not often, but here I didn't even get nova. She let me roam though which is odd but useless when you still leave frustrated.

  13. #9957

    Sofia

    I saw Sofia. Walked in and didn't ask for anyone in particular. Massage. Average, but within about 5 min I knew NOVA would be available. Didn't get as lucky as you with the lights.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKing  [View Original Post]
    Girl who posts on CL works at this Comfort Spa in FFX.

    I received typical NOVA service, but I found her to have a bit of a belly.

    She exposed the headlights and allowed some nursing, said she would take off the pants next time.

    In her ads she goes by Angela.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...141560307.html

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...142960333.html

  14. #9956

    Comfort FFX

    Girl who posts on CL works at this Comfort Spa in FFX.

    I received typical NOVA service, but I found her to have a bit of a belly.

    She exposed the headlights and allowed some nursing, said she would take off the pants next time.

    In her ads she goes by Angela.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...141560307.html

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...142960333.html

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMeLongTime  [View Original Post]
    So I have been here like 10 times and its always theraputic only with. O hint of anything extra so I chaulk it up to a place where I can get a decent massage close to home and that's that.

    Two weeks ago I drop in after another appt I had in the area, only brought house fee ans. 2 for a tip. Got a new to me girl named anna. About 30 ish and ok body, nice smile. Massage starts off with sheet on cause I only expect a straight massage. She has a nice why off applying oil and used a bit much but not in a bad way. Very relaxing massage, nice hand skills. After 30 min she gets more oil and starts starts rubbing the butt, I feel oil going in the crack and she moves here hands there to wipe out the excess hmm ok lets see where this goes. I play coy and let here do her thing and she starts playing more and more on the back side. At this point I'm not disapointed but very surprised. Was not expexting anything so just playing along. After 10 min I turn over and she smiles and gets more oil. A chair, and starts to have herself a long slow oily session on the front a few min more and the girls come out and then we are done. She cleans me up and gives me a big hug and kiss and says thankyou and I'm Like no thank you!

    When your not expecting anything and your expextations are overacheived ends up being a great time.

    I will return to see if this was a fluke or not. . 60/. 50.

  15. #9955
    Quote Originally Posted by Starstruck6969  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys saw this place on BP. Was considering checking it out. Has anyone been there? If I can't find any reviews maybe I'll take one for the team and will post my findings.
    Sounds like a good plan!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape