Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 921 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 421 821 871 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 971 1021 1421 1921 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,815 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16959

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Like KaraSnsd says. If you opt to let her watch, you might as well have saved-up a huge winter's nut for her entertainment.

    "Standard damages" are not enough, she will want more. Her technique is good but most of the HJ artists on the upper floors are at least as good or better, for "standard damages".

    In this pic it looks like her complexion cleared; it suddenly got really gnarly last year to where she looked like a different girl.
    Ain't this present picture close to how she was before, a long time ago at? AMP (I can't remember name). The nicer one below is BETWEEN (the time) of the present one, and the one a long time ago at a AMP. I don't know if its just a poor picture taking. I believe at that AMP awhile back had a poor photo also. Note: I think at AMP she was known as just "Pink".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3669963-1.jpg‎  

  2. #16958

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    Where does the Cherry you are referring to work? Had a bait and switch with a Cherry in the "CC Chinese Network ". It was a non-repeat experience, yet it was not a blue balls encounter.

    Would like to get our Cherry's straight😜.
    My response was based on AsnHunter777's description of his experience, which is as others have reported:

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6146488230.html

    She works in many places. If you like her, swap digits so you can catch her wherever.

  3. #16957
    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info to share on Pinky? Been thinking about making an appointment but wanted to get some comments first.

    Mahalo!

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-pinky/3669963
    Like KaraSnsd says. If you opt to let her watch, you might as well have saved-up a huge winter's nut for her entertainment.

    "Standard damages" are not enough, she will want more. Her technique is good but most of the HJ artists on the upper floors are at least as good or better, for "standard damages".

    In this pic it looks like her complexion cleared; it suddenly got really gnarly last year to where she looked like a different girl.

  4. #16956

    Noe

    Where is Noe that used to work for Cute Spa? She was a dark skinned local cutie. Thick and playful but she was very sporadic in her availability. I saw her once sitting by the driveway so she may still be doing massage class. Does anyone know if or where she works?

  5. #16955

    Hiran Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info to share on Pinky? Been thinking about making an appointment but wanted to get some comments first.

    Mahalo!

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-pinky/3669963
    She's a hottie. Might give HJ if you pay enough and are playful with her. Or else you just play yourself and she watches. She works later in the day. With Hiran massage.

  6. #16954

    Pinky

    Anyone got info to share on Pinky? Been thinking about making an appointment but wanted to get some comments first.

    Mahalo!

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-pinky/3669963

  7. #16953

    Holy shit I want info on that one too. Shrs HAWT!

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianTime  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who this is? I think she used to work with Kay. Maybe she's been gone awhile. I don't see her in any advertisements. She looks hot!
    Can I please get any info you find on her too?

  8. #16952

    Cherry CC

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Saw her one night at SP3. Don't know if she put out or only teased there as well.
    Where does the Cherry you are referring to work? Had a bait and switch with a Cherry in the "CC Chinese Network ". It was a non-repeat experience, yet it was not a blue balls encounter.

    Would like to get our Cherry's straight😜.

  9. #16951
    Quote Originally Posted by AsnHunter777  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Cherry at Cc. She is a big tease. I went to her twice and she is full on blue balls. She grazes but no action whatsoever. Anybody had luck with her?
    Saw her one night at SP3. Don't know if she put out or only teased there as well.

  10. #16950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    Mr. Russo, my apologies for any impression that your post was unprofessional and immature. I forget that replying to a post does not include the original post, just the recent comments.

    My comments were referring to Jasmine, her not so nice comments and unprofessionalism to a customer. As it turns out Jasmine and Kay have done this to others. I did not like the fact that a customer booked an appointment with Jasmine and when she tried to refer him to another girl and he refused, she said some mean and unnecessary things. Anyway, thanks to Russo and others for the comments about "unprofessional and immature" providers like Jasmine. I will be boycotting Hiran and Jasmine.

    Sorry about any confusion.

    Aloha,

    CS.
    Your title CS makes me wish I was on Jasmine, at least when I was there. LOL. Anyways. Thank you for clearing up that confusion. I will report my experiences whether it'd be good or bad. I suspect Hiran to change rooms / names some time soon if they see these posts. Actually, if I'm not mistaken, Hiran will be moving to another room sometime soon. I swear I saw a sign outside their door that they are moving across the way. Correct me if I am wrong mongers.

    #boycottHiran Sorry admin, I just thought I'd do this hashtag as a joke. I see all the kids on social media doing it. Haha.

  11. #16949

    Yumi and jasmine CC

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...w-open/5470976

    Went to check out Yumi who is one of my favorites. She's mature but oh so hot and good. Unfortunately she was on her way out, so she introduced me to Jasmine. To my pleasure she was very willing and pleasing. Looks like her in pics. Straight hair with some huge natural Dz. Nice massage, but I just wanted to play. Nice BBBJ, tight pussy with natural Bush. Willing in any position I wanted. CFS. Pretty nice session, even though I miss my Yumi spinner. Standard FS fees, will repeat.

    Buka.

  12. #16948

    Russo on Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Russo  [View Original Post]
    I have not experienced a bait and switch in a long time. I'm sorry that you went through that. Makes me second guess myself into going for another session.

    CloeStone, I am in no way trying to defend her nor am I saying otherwise of that gentleman's post. How was my post unprofessional and immature? I was only reporting my experience was opposite of that previous gentleman from Jasmine. I did not go too much in to detail about my session because the good reviews that are posted of that provider pretty much sums up my session. I did say message me anyone wanted details of it. But you are right though, this is all customer service based and she has no excuse to lash out at any customer regardless of any circumstances. I went in only to see for myself which type of service I was going to get whether it'd be good or bad. The little big head likes to learn the hard way. LOL. I am glad that this forum is here to help weed out the good, the bad, and the ugly. However, sometimes I like to find out the hard way and kick myself in the butt for picking the wrong one knowing the reviews are out. I know I am not the only one that does that though.

    Anyways, I doubt I will return to that provider. There are a lot of other providers out there that can be had.
    Mr. Russo, my apologies for any impression that your post was unprofessional and immature. I forget that replying to a post does not include the original post, just the recent comments.

    My comments were referring to Jasmine, her not so nice comments and unprofessionalism to a customer. As it turns out Jasmine and Kay have done this to others. I did not like the fact that a customer booked an appointment with Jasmine and when she tried to refer him to another girl and he refused, she said some mean and unnecessary things. Anyway, thanks to Russo and others for the comments about "unprofessional and immature" providers like Jasmine. I will be boycotting Hiran and Jasmine.

    Sorry about any confusion.

    Aloha,

    CS.

  13. #16947
    Quote Originally Posted by HurdMan2003  [View Original Post]
    What's the big deal anyways, they say, Jasmine has a big rack, great massage, they say not that much extras, and you have to gratify yourself, and you pay for that, there are other providers, right?
    Read good. It's about customer service, not session. Like my last sentence says "fu-- how pretty the girl is or what's provided".

  14. #16946

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Almost exactly what happened to me. I knew Kay from when her kid was born. And I've given her business throughout the years. I've always treated the girls with respect. Just want them to treat us the same way. If you cannot see me, no biggie. I'll try a different day. Don't make me go there, park and wait outside a locked door on the 2nd floor only to find out she not available. My free time is precious to me. Please don't waste it! Jasmine got lots of great reviews so far. I personally would love to see her awesome rack. But TEHO And I will choose to pass. For now. LOL!
    What's the big deal anyways, they say, Jasmine has a big rack, great massage, they say not that much extras, and you have to gratify yourself, and you pay for that, there are other providers, right?

  15. #16945

    Cherry

    Anyone tried Cherry at Cc. She is a big tease. I went to her twice and she is full on blue balls. She grazes but no action whatsoever. Anybody had luck with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape