Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 26,971 to 26,985 of 27819
-
05-24-17 02:07 #849Senior Member

Posts: 64Nya, AKA nyah
Surprised nobodys mentioned her before. I see she's ow offering it in her recent post.
http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...60186/47043553
-
05-23-17 19:09 #848Senior Member

Posts: 27That's interesting. 2 weeks ago she posted that she was taking a break from the hobby due to a stalker who wouldn't leave her alone and was bad-mouthing her to others. Surprised she's even scheduling.
Originally Posted by SeaGentleman
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-17 11:26 #847Senior Member

Posts: 236Ymmv
I have seen sexysara a few times. She does BBBJ CIM but it will take a few visits for the right $$$ for her to get comfortable with BBFS CIP. I got to cum in her puss twice in the past. She moans really loud and gets really wet with BB fuck.
Originally Posted by AnonFunForYou
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-17 03:24 #846Senior Member

Posts: 39That's a shame. Was hoping to sample her open menu.
Originally Posted by SeaGentleman
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-17 01:02 #845Senior Member

Posts: 1404She doesn't do BBFS. Heck she doesn't even want to do BBBJ. I think it was sexylilsara that is open for BBFS.
Originally Posted by AnonFunForYou
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-17 21:52 #844Senior Member

Posts: 54Met up with sexysara today. No dice. Maybe it was just me. YMMV as always.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-17 17:54 #843Regular Member

Posts: 21Jacklyn has flaked on me 3 x in the last 10 days.
Originally Posted by PeterNorth1441
[View Original Post]
A fun fuck, but a total flake.
-
05-22-17 17:27 #842Senior Member

Posts: 71I posted something in SW thread.
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-17 16:45 #841Senior Member

Posts: 267Marina Orlov again
One text and come on over as her incall was a 5 minute walk from the office. Walked in her hotel, dark, all candles, chilled on the bed as I actually snoozed for a second or two and just felt a warm mouth on my unit! Amazing waking up to that!
She then tells me "I'm a bit tamed today and I won't kill and fuck your brains out like I always do" I was like. Sure, I'd take it. Wen't with the flow and it was love making and not fucking. Amazing session!
Go see her gents before she goes on vacation.
-
05-22-17 12:32 #840Senior Member

Posts: 236Bb
She's kind of flakey and notorious for last minute cancellations. I saw her 3 years ago. Hot bod but I had issues with her personal hygiene. I did DT and relentless face fuck but did not want to kiss her ashtray smelling mouth. Otherwise, just ask her to wash her puss and anus, she is a good covered fuck on both orifices.
Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-17 11:12 #839Regular Member

Posts: 10Actually got cancelled due to monthly women's issues. Rescheduled for this coming week. Still hoping to hear back from the reporter of the BBFS. I did bring it up over text and she denied providing it but I expected that, assume any agreements of this type are face to face.
Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-17 14:04 #838Senior Member

Posts: 89How did it go?
Originally Posted by RoadRunner1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-17 01:33 #837Senior Member

Posts: 606Check SW thread.
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-17 23:45 #836Senior Member

Posts: 82TNA goddess. Alexiia
Haven't seen her in a bit butt saw she's posting again on tna. Good for BBBJ / CIM, BBFS / CIP, submissive. Warning, she's more or less homeless and smells like it so you'll either need to have her shower at your place or deal with it. She also has some some of injury on both arms and has been bandaged around both elbows since I've first known her. No idea what is really going on there but heads up. She does have a nice thick ass and big firm young tits so.
-
05-20-17 20:51 #835Regular Member

Posts: 3Anne B. Scroggins
Anyone have any intel on A. B. Scroggins.










Reply With Quote





