Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 621 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 9306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4476

    Fantasies' new talent

    I've seen lot of new dancers at Fantasies over the past 2-3 weeks. Saw several hot looking dancers, one dark haired (fairly tall) typical strip club build (more curves than a spinner and taller) dancer but not fat or bbw said she used to work at Wonderland, but I didn't get her name, also saw 2-3 really young looking dancers, looked new to dancing too.

    A friend told me he had a dance with 'Shakira' last week at Fantasies. Said she's a hot as fuck (at least if you like skinny early 20's dancers with no body fat) light tan-skinned dancer with brown wavy / curly hair who's only been working there about a week. Both in $10 dances and champagne room she seemed more interested (eager) in getting herself off or in him getting her off but friend said she was so hot he didn't really care. He said she gives a great 'regular' lap-dance and recommends her for those, though he won't repeat CR because her hands-on technique was of the jerkhammer variety (fast and furious). Sounds like a good object lesson of why young isn't always good. Young dancers who are used to only young guys think their one technique is great because it got their boyfriend (s) off, they don't know any variety or how to read a guy.

  2. #4475

    Cadillac

    Went to CL and had a nice few dances with a curvy and fun Cuban, would go again!

    Anyone know what happened to "April" and "Kiki". Two of my all time favorites! Any info would be appreciated!

  3. #4474

    Cadillac

    Had a few dances Wednesday with a curvy Cuban. Very cute smile and accent, would repeat. Does anyone know what happened to "April" and "Kiki". Had great LD's from those two but don't see them at the club any more!

  4. #4473

    Legs and eggs

    I haven't don't Leggs and Eggs in a while but its a pretty decent breakfast.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods  [View Original Post]
    Howdy ya'll.

    I am heading to Providence on Friday and a colleague mentioned that the Foxy Lady does legs and eggs in the morning. Anyone have experience they would like to share?

    Best regards,

    JW.

  5. #4472

    Legs and Eggs

    Howdy ya'll.

    I am heading to Providence on Friday and a colleague mentioned that the Foxy Lady does legs and eggs in the morning. Anyone have experience they would like to share?

    Best regards,

    JW.

  6. #4471

    Shipping out to prov

    I was back out in prov the other day -- I made my way over to CD and have a good time with a girl there in private.

    Italian finish, from a very enthusiastic blonde. Would strongly recommend.

    After spending a little bit of time in providence I'm going to have to give CD my vote for favourite club. Realistically you have pretty girls, depending on the day / time no / low cover. Dances aren't super-duper expensive, and the girls are pretty alright. The only girl that I'm not a fan of there is Alex. She's really bitchy and just expects to get you into a private dance and gets really annoyed if you don't. She has a crazy body, but that's it for her. All eye candy and no fun whatsoever.

    Aside from her the ladies there were all pretty cool.

  7. #4470

    Another fun time at WZ

    I was in Providence and stopped by in the early afternoon. Too early. There was a new, very attractive girl but she was busy the whole time I was there, so I left. Before I left town, I went back about 4:30 and found a different scene. There were several new girls and the place was alive. I saw an old friend who I haven't seen since last fall and had a nice chat and then did the same with a wild spinner, Melissa, who I had a nice dance with a couple months before. Then I went to the back stage and met Spice who I had seen dance once a few weeks back. She was small too but with better curves and a great smile. Unlike some of the new girls, she was more familiar with the adjacent private dance area. Everything went great and as promised. As previous posters have mentioned, getting the right girl is the first step, but the timing is also important. Go to WZ around 4 when the day shift has filled out. Check out the nude room as you have to pay for it anyway if you go for a private dance in the back. The dancers usually alternate between the two stages, but the back stage is a lot more private and often without company. Besides the house fee, the rest is up to your companion. During the week before the extra help comes in for the night shift, there is very little monitoring of time, so no timers or vocal distractions. If you enjoy the visuals, bring a flashlight or phone.

  8. #4469

    Re: Venice

    As far as I know, she is still at the Foxy Lady. I know she usually works Mondays and I believe Fridays. I know her from the club and have her digits, I can ask her her schedule and PM you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max667  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she still dances at the Foxy Lady? Saw her dance once last year and I am looking to go back but only if she is going to be dancing. I find her hot as hell.

  9. #4468

    Venice

    Anyone know if she still dances at the Foxy Lady? Saw her dance once last year and I am looking to go back but only if she is going to be dancing. I find her hot as hell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2017-05-25-18-14-39.jpg‎  

  10. #4467

    Finishes

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryBB  [View Original Post]
    I got a dance from Mrs Silicone where she offered me some fun in VIP. Got to VIP -- Got upsold on head -- spent way too much on a BBBJ with a Russian finish.
    Italian. Finish between (on, not in) her ass cheeks, Russian. Finish between the breasts. Canadian finish- she says "are we related?

  11. #4466

    What's a Russian Finish?

    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Russian+finish.

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryBB  [View Original Post]
    I got a dance from Mrs Silicone where she offered me some fun in VIP. Got to VIP -- Got upsold on head -- spent way too much on a BBBJ with a Russian finish.

  12. #4465

    What's a Russian Finish?

    I got a dance from Mrs Silicone where she offered me some fun in VIP. Got to VIP -- Got upsold on head -- spent way too much on a BBBJ with a Russian finish.

  13. #4464
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael  [View Original Post]
    In the "old days", pretty common. These days it's hit or miss.
    Aaahhh, the old days, circa 2007. Easily 50 hand jobs a night in the place between all the dancers.

  14. #4463

    Scores Cadillac Lounge

    In the "old days", pretty common. These days it's hit or miss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max667  [View Original Post]
    Is it common to get more than just a lap dance at Scores / Cadillac Lounge? I have never been.

  15. #4462
    Anyone check out the Sunday evening scene in Providence lately? Is Desire still the place to go? Haven't been to the clubs in Providence in a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape