Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9954

    RT1 Potomac

    Quote Originally Posted by Starstruck6969  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys saw this place on BP. Was considering checking it out. Has anyone been there? If I can't find any reviews maybe I'll take one for the team and will post my findings.
    Checked this place out today. Only one girl was working older maybe 40's its hard to tell, decent enough looking. They offered a table shower but I declined. . 6 for one hour. Massage was lackluster and rushed. She kinda just ran her fingers lightly across my back and legs. On flip she openly offered. 4 typical nova finish. I will probably not be back. Did not catch the girls name.

  2. #9953

    RT Potomac Therapy

    Hey guys saw this place on BP. Was considering checking it out. Has anyone been there? If I can't find any reviews maybe I'll take one for the team and will post my findings.

  3. #9952

    Bargain Shopping

    I went to get a massage at this place on Friday:

    http://www.bodyandhairdayspa.com/

    They frequently advertise on Backpage and CL:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...ssage/27207769

    I paid $45 for an hour massage. The technician I had, named "Tasha," was professionally trained and very good. So I felt like $45 for a whole hour was a great deal!

    After a short person escorted me to a room in the back and told me to get comfortable, I undressed and laid face down. Someone came in and I raised my head to get a quick look. I was hoping it was not the person who had greeted me. It was not.

    My therapist was a tall, thin, cute Asian lady named Tasha. She is probably in her 30s, but I can never really gauge their age quite right. She covered me with the sheet and got to work. We chatted a bit. She is nice, speaks decent English, and very professional.

    It was the usual setup there. The massage table was comfortable, the linens clean, soft music played, etc. However, they do not have a table shower. So you need to be freshly showered before you go there.

    I had read that one of our brothers here unexpectedly got lucky at this place one time. So I held out some hope for extras, but was not counting on it. I tried a few things to indicate I was interested in more services, but she did not bite. No teasing either. Just a good, solid massage. Okay, not today.

    After the flip I got a really good look at Tasha and I still could not place her heritage. I finally gave up and asked. She told me she is Mongolian. Hmm, never met anyone from Mongolia. It was interesting hearing about her homeland. So our conversation alone made the visit fun.

    Tasha told me she only works on Tuesdays and Fridays. I don't know if she would ever open up, but she was talented enough that I would go back just for her legit massage. I tipped her ever so slightly more than usual just to plant the seed and for her to hopefully remember my face.

    I do recommend the joint, especially at $45 an hour. And I did get the full hour, which is more than I can say about some other more expensive places. I will go back there some other time and try one of their other gals. But I would not go in there counting on leaving really happy. Just relaxed with very satisfied muscles.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    There are plenty of places where legit massage is available for 50/60 per hour, you just need to do a little more shopping around. And there are also AMPs where a HE is available for the same amount (as the house fee). Those take a little more work to find, and sometimes those prices might be advertised as earlybird specials, but they're out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Procrast333  [View Original Post]
    New to the area and due to sticker shock went to Massage Pro. Should've checked here first. Legit, no extras, the therapist was quite old and not very good. She kept doing these short, jerky strokes, and moving around a lot. I got the full hour but it felt rushed. The worst part was the table had this strange jelly ring you put your face on. The slightest perspiration and it felt awkward. The tables are wide, which was nice, decent padding. The table shower was at the end. She cleaned everything but again, no extras. There was a younger, prettier woman walking around but I didn't get a chance to ask her name. Down in Atlanta, where I'm from, you can get a great massage for. 5 or. 6. My sympathy goes out to everyone paying. 7+.
    Last edited by RustyMuffler; 05-22-17 at 13:40. Reason: Adding a few more details

  4. #9951

    Back to Angel and New Sky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lioil  [View Original Post]
    Been a while, angel wasnt too bad when it opened. Wonder if it is still the same or things got better / worse? Thanks!
    No change to their service levels. They have tried couple of new girls but none in par with Coco and Jenny. The latest arrival Yumi was a let down. I am happy Coco and Jenny are still working and they provide excellent all round service with very pleasant attitude.

    This week I tried New Sky again. I only go there on weekends to see Nana. The other hot new arrivals always have been disappointments. This time I tried Lee. These girls only prove to me how good Coco and Nana are. They have no look or skills. 20 mts of massage was done with fingers as if she was asking me do you want to flip now or later. On the flip, the top was open and I wonder how she decided to show me this and get me excited. It was a hard finish, and some final negotiations on tip as well. LOL. She should happy I paid. 8 house fee to see her.

    Any way, will go on the weekends to see Nana to relieve my pressure.

    Tried Crystal massage in Elden St after a long time. This place has cute girls but DIY. Allow very light roaming but the girls are worth a visit. They are very happy with. 1 or. 2 tip.

    Stay safe and peace.

    Hari.

  5. #9950
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Since you tipped $60 for a low quality finish, I'm assuming you tipped in advance. I know there are difference of opinions on this but, IMHO, your experience further demonstrates that it's often a frustrating and money losing strategy. A lot has been posted on this topic so I won't repeat it here. If anyone wants to read more about the pros and cons then a forum search for "tipping" or "advance" should bring up the most relevant discussions.
    You'd be correct. Typically had good results with it but, this is the obvious risk. I think you are likely right that it is bad value but, I like to just leave it on top of my clothes as it totally removes the discussion which is worth a little loss to me.

  6. #9949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Keep shopping

    Quote Originally Posted by Procrast333  [View Original Post]
    New to the area and due to sticker shock went to Massage Pro. Should've checked here first. Legit, no extras, the therapist was quite old and not very good. She kept doing these short, jerky strokes, and moving around a lot. I got the full hour but it felt rushed. The worst part was the table had this strange jelly ring you put your face on. The slightest perspiration and it felt awkward. The tables are wide, which was nice, decent padding. The table shower was at the end. She cleaned everything but again, no extras. There was a younger, prettier woman walking around but I didn't get a chance to ask her name. Down in Atlanta, where I'm from, you can get a great massage for. 5 or. 6. My sympathy goes out to everyone paying. 7+.
    There are plenty of places where legit massage is available for 50/60 per hour, you just need to do a little more shopping around. And there are also AMPs where a HE is available for the same amount (as the house fee). Those take a little more work to find, and sometimes those prices might be advertised as earlybird specials, but they're out there.

  7. #9948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Tipping in advance?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vector92  [View Original Post]
    Toftt with dreams of the new place in sterling near regal. Very mediocre massage, very low quality on the flip.

    6 +. 6, not even close to worthwhile. Girl was mid 30's and nothing to write home about. I'll stick to utr and a few others for a bit it seems.
    Since you tipped $60 for a low quality finish, I'm assuming you tipped in advance. I know there are difference of opinions on this but, IMHO, your experience further demonstrates that it's often a frustrating and money losing strategy. A lot has been posted on this topic so I won't repeat it here. If anyone wants to read more about the pros and cons then a forum search for "tipping" or "advance" should bring up the most relevant discussions.

  8. #9947
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    The massage pro on rt7 still has there same older ladies as of last weekend.
    My apologies, I should have been more specific, I didn't realize they had more locations. The one I went to was on Lee Hwy.

  9. #9946

    New in sterling

    Toftt with dreams of the new place in sterling near regal. Very mediocre massage, very low quality on the flip.

    6 +. 6, not even close to worthwhile. Girl was mid 30's and nothing to write home about. I'll stick to utr and a few others for a bit it seems.

  10. #9945
    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    Just got a new Volvo and had to swing by a dealership and tint place in FFX. I saw comfort spot tucked in at a plaza and decided to give it a quick try. TS and standard nova massage. The provider (name?. Every time I asked her what her name was she replied "name" Flip = non existent. I made sure she knows I was cool and would tip well and she said next time. She asked who took care of me and I told her don't remember. She did not stop me from roaming during the rub while face down but on the flip "all done. ".
    So I have been here like 10 times and its always theraputic only with. O hint of anything extra so I chaulk it up to a place where I can get a decent massage close to home and that's that.

    Two weeks ago I drop in after another appt I had in the area, only brought house fee ans. 2 for a tip. Got a new to me girl named anna. About 30 ish and ok body, nice smile. Massage starts off with sheet on cause I only expect a straight massage. She has a nice why off applying oil and used a bit much but not in a bad way. Very relaxing massage, nice hand skills. After 30 min she gets more oil and starts starts rubbing the butt, I feel oil going in the crack and she moves here hands there to wipe out the excess hmm ok lets see where this goes. I play coy and let here do her thing and she starts playing more and more on the back side. At this point I'm not disapointed but very surprised. Was not expexting anything so just playing along. After 10 min I turn over and she smiles and gets more oil. A chair, and starts to have herself a long slow oily session on the front a few min more and the girls come out and then we are done. She cleans me up and gives me a big hug and kiss and says thankyou and I'm Like no thank you!

    When your not expecting anything and your expextations are overacheived ends up being a great time.

    I will return to see if this was a fluke or not. . 60/. 50.

  11. #9944

    Is Angel still the same place

    Been a while, angel wasnt too bad when it opened. Wonder if it is still the same or things got better / worse? Thanks!

  12. #9943

    Best

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSmyt  [View Original Post]
    I'll go ahead and take one for the team and will report back. I probably won't be in until another few weeks as work is pretty hectic as of late. My experience with them so far is the lady at the window who seems to have a good sense of humor and quite the looker for an older woman. As per my initial post on Best earlier, I believe that she may also partake in giving massages or extra given the outfits she had on that first day when I visited, and then later that day.

    Anyways, I'll take one and will be sure to pass along my findings. Take care everyone and be safe!
    Swung in there at lunch today. They have renovated nicely. I remember the plumbing problems of old and they seem to be a distant memory. I remember mama and she remembered me too. I asked if she ever worked and she said she got plenty beautiful technicians that take care of me, but she does sometimes work on Sunday or Saturday later in the day when things are quiet.

    I'm not a fan of all the other companies in the parking lot. I parked next to a couple guys sitting in work trucks eating their lunch. Oh well.

  13. #9942
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy2  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about place on Lee Hwy. There are several. YES legit. I had (very) younger one 10 days ago. Cindy I believe. New there 3 weeks. Good massage. About a year ago, had regular therapist and she did a good legit job for. 6 + . 2 earned tip.

    Happy Guy 2.
    The massage pro on rt7 still has there same older ladies as of last weekend.

  14. #9941

    Massage Pro on Lee Hwy

    If you are talking about place on Lee Hwy. There are several. YES legit. I had (very) younger one 10 days ago. Cindy I believe. New there 3 weeks. Good massage. About a year ago, had regular therapist and she did a good legit job for. 6 + . 2 earned tip.

    Happy Guy 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Procrast333  [View Original Post]
    New to the area and due to sticker shock went to Massage Pro. Should've checked here first. Legit, no extras, the therapist was quite old and not very good. She kept doing these short, jerky strokes, and moving around a lot. I got the full hour but it felt rushed. The worst part was the table had this strange jelly ring you put your face on. The slightest perspiration and it felt awkward. The tables are wide, which was nice, decent padding. The table shower was at the end. She cleaned everything but again, no extras. There was a younger, prettier woman walking around but I didn't get a chance to ask her name. Down in Atlanta, where I'm from, you can get a great massage for. 5 or. 6. My sympathy goes out to everyone paying. 7+.

  15. #9940

    Best

    Quote Originally Posted by Oontz  [View Original Post]
    I've never gotten into Best but I'm interested in what you find out when you're successful. Mikos is pretty well documented here over the last several months.
    I'll go ahead and take one for the team and will report back. I probably won't be in until another few weeks as work is pretty hectic as of late. My experience with them so far is the lady at the window who seems to have a good sense of humor and quite the looker for an older woman. As per my initial post on Best earlier, I believe that she may also partake in giving massages or extra given the outfits she had on that first day when I visited, and then later that day.

    Anyways, I'll take one and will be sure to pass along my findings. Take care everyone and be safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape