Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,231 to 22,245 of 32179
-
05-21-17 22:08 #9949Senior Member

Posts: 1991Keep shopping
There are plenty of places where legit massage is available for 50/60 per hour, you just need to do a little more shopping around. And there are also AMPs where a HE is available for the same amount (as the house fee). Those take a little more work to find, and sometimes those prices might be advertised as earlybird specials, but they're out there.
Originally Posted by Procrast333
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-17 21:59 #9948Senior Member

Posts: 1991Tipping in advance?
Since you tipped $60 for a low quality finish, I'm assuming you tipped in advance. I know there are difference of opinions on this but, IMHO, your experience further demonstrates that it's often a frustrating and money losing strategy. A lot has been posted on this topic so I won't repeat it here. If anyone wants to read more about the pros and cons then a forum search for "tipping" or "advance" should bring up the most relevant discussions.
Originally Posted by Vector92
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-17 12:33 #9947Senior Member

Posts: 106My apologies, I should have been more specific, I didn't realize they had more locations. The one I went to was on Lee Hwy.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-17 23:11 #9946Regular Member

Posts: 10New in sterling
Toftt with dreams of the new place in sterling near regal. Very mediocre massage, very low quality on the flip.
6 +. 6, not even close to worthwhile. Girl was mid 30's and nothing to write home about. I'll stick to utr and a few others for a bit it seems.
-
05-20-17 20:30 #9945Senior Member

Posts: 130So I have been here like 10 times and its always theraputic only with. O hint of anything extra so I chaulk it up to a place where I can get a decent massage close to home and that's that.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
Two weeks ago I drop in after another appt I had in the area, only brought house fee ans. 2 for a tip. Got a new to me girl named anna. About 30 ish and ok body, nice smile. Massage starts off with sheet on cause I only expect a straight massage. She has a nice why off applying oil and used a bit much but not in a bad way. Very relaxing massage, nice hand skills. After 30 min she gets more oil and starts starts rubbing the butt, I feel oil going in the crack and she moves here hands there to wipe out the excess hmm ok lets see where this goes. I play coy and let here do her thing and she starts playing more and more on the back side. At this point I'm not disapointed but very surprised. Was not expexting anything so just playing along. After 10 min I turn over and she smiles and gets more oil. A chair, and starts to have herself a long slow oily session on the front a few min more and the girls come out and then we are done. She cleans me up and gives me a big hug and kiss and says thankyou and I'm Like no thank you!
When your not expecting anything and your expextations are overacheived ends up being a great time.
I will return to see if this was a fluke or not. . 60/. 50.
-
05-20-17 12:55 #9944Senior Member

Posts: 190Is Angel still the same place
Been a while, angel wasnt too bad when it opened. Wonder if it is still the same or things got better / worse? Thanks!
-
05-20-17 02:00 #9943Senior Member

Posts: 1482Best
Swung in there at lunch today. They have renovated nicely. I remember the plumbing problems of old and they seem to be a distant memory. I remember mama and she remembered me too. I asked if she ever worked and she said she got plenty beautiful technicians that take care of me, but she does sometimes work on Sunday or Saturday later in the day when things are quiet.
Originally Posted by LukeSmyt
[View Original Post]
I'm not a fan of all the other companies in the parking lot. I parked next to a couple guys sitting in work trucks eating their lunch. Oh well.
-
05-19-17 23:43 #9942Senior Member

Posts: 433The massage pro on rt7 still has there same older ladies as of last weekend.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 23:41 #9941Banned Member

Posts: 392Massage Pro on Lee Hwy
If you are talking about place on Lee Hwy. There are several. YES legit. I had (very) younger one 10 days ago. Cindy I believe. New there 3 weeks. Good massage. About a year ago, had regular therapist and she did a good legit job for. 6 + . 2 earned tip.
Happy Guy 2.
Originally Posted by Procrast333
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 15:54 #9940Senior Member

Posts: 36Best
I'll go ahead and take one for the team and will report back. I probably won't be in until another few weeks as work is pretty hectic as of late. My experience with them so far is the lady at the window who seems to have a good sense of humor and quite the looker for an older woman. As per my initial post on Best earlier, I believe that she may also partake in giving massages or extra given the outfits she had on that first day when I visited, and then later that day.
Originally Posted by Oontz
[View Original Post]
Anyways, I'll take one and will be sure to pass along my findings. Take care everyone and be safe!
-
05-19-17 14:58 #9939Senior Member

Posts: 106Massage Pro
New to the area and due to sticker shock went to Massage Pro. Should've checked here first. Legit, no extras, the therapist was quite old and not very good. She kept doing these short, jerky strokes, and moving around a lot. I got the full hour but it felt rushed. The worst part was the table had this strange jelly ring you put your face on. The slightest perspiration and it felt awkward. The tables are wide, which was nice, decent padding. The table shower was at the end. She cleaned everything but again, no extras. There was a younger, prettier woman walking around but I didn't get a chance to ask her name. Down in Atlanta, where I'm from, you can get a great massage for. 5 or. 6. My sympathy goes out to everyone paying. 7+.
-
05-18-17 23:50 #9938Banned Member

Posts: 392RTC on Sunset, Reston
Went in for a relaxing lunch after working out. Needed a shower and a massage. Past experience here a year ago was not good. Old provider that smelled of smoke. Should have left.
This time, was met by friendly attractive K woman. Not old. Not young. Can't really tell. But very nice. Opted for TS and 1 hour. . 8 for H & . 6 tip. Nice TS. Plenty attention paid to clean everything. Massage not so good. No technique. . "could not do hard" . "you need man to do. " LOL. So I flipped and we played. Top off. Nice B's. No price negotiations. "you take care of me?" Std NOVA ending. Plus nice limited conversation and NO rush. I was the one that said time is up, I got to go. I think it was a long boring day for her and she enjoyed talking afterwards.
Will repeat.
Happy Guy 2.
Nice time. Nice friendly conversation. Not sure we both understood each other. She said it was a slow week.
FYI: Interesting difference between NOVA and SW FL. She seemed like this was a job she liked. Worked 4 days a week and apparently had a life outside AMP. In SW FL, it was run by Chinese syndicate and girls worked 7 days a week for over a year straight snd were not liking it. The difference was refreshing here.
-
05-16-17 23:59 #9937Senior Member

Posts: 558My feces does not exude noxious exhalations
And yet, you aparently paid for the massage. You're a pompous ass.
Originally Posted by IsoLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 17:11 #9936Senior Member

Posts: 1991Check your PM inbox.
Originally Posted by RustyMuffler
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 09:22 #9935Senior Member

Posts: 263Can't find a review on this one
I have searched for info on this cutie pie on this forum and on Google.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-pike/17382243
http://liverubreviews.com/ad/washing...-9798/1/585097
I found a few stray links, but no reviews indicating whether I might leave happy or if she is just strictly legit. So I come to you guys with my hat in hand asking for the inside scoop on her.
If you don't want to publically post about her, just shoot me a PM.
Thanks,
Rusty.










Reply With Quote





