Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9423

    UTR Coming Out Party

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMrBigz  [View Original Post]
    I kno you tryin to help her but they do what they want. I try to pm you but couldn't. A good bud told me about her but kept promise to not share name and number but he was looking at BP and saw her posting ad today. Like I say he didn't give me name or number so dudes don't ask me for number.
    I can't find the ad but I did know she was working doubles with some girl last night so her UTR status is over. She invited me over but I couldn't go. Somebody send me the ad so I can see what the friend looks like.

  2. #9422

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by BnaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have a special UTR (has not always been UTR but out of circulation for over 6 months) who needs a little financial boost. If you're available in the next 18 hours give me a PM for her number. If she gets a little boost she may be around a little longer. She is drug free out if a strict form of rehab and I want her to stay clean, so don't contact me if you use. I will respond to guys I know. Sorry I don't have time to research. If you prefer a text send your number in the PM. I-24 corridor.

    I happen to know she has 2 other ladies with her now and none of them have an ad. She assures me that will not be a problem (could be a good thing). Would be a good thing if I were a lot younger.
    I kno you tryin to help her but they do what they want. I try to pm you but couldn't. A good bud told me about her but kept promise to not share name and number but he was looking at BP and saw her posting ad today. Like I say he didn't give me name or number so dudes don't ask me for number.

  3. #9421

    Several years.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon  [View Original Post]
    I cried a little when I heard that!
    Don't cry Cylon. I saw her a few months ago. Tho I'm not much a fan of dreads (on anyone), she has a certain sex appeal that'll send you to the races. And her bosom was quite perfect.

  4. #9420

    Immediate utr for Seniors Only

    I have a special UTR (has not always been UTR but out of circulation for over 6 months) who needs a little financial boost. If you're available in the next 18 hours give me a PM for her number. If she gets a little boost she may be around a little longer. She is drug free out if a strict form of rehab and I want her to stay clean, so don't contact me if you use. I will respond to guys I know. Sorry I don't have time to research. If you prefer a text send your number in the PM. I-24 corridor.

    I happen to know she has 2 other ladies with her now and none of them have an ad. She assures me that will not be a problem (could be a good thing). Would be a good thing if I were a lot younger.

  5. #9419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 188
    It's been several years since I have seen Hannabeth, so I probably need to fix that! In fact, I think her 'last name' was Meros the first time we met. Anyhow, always a good time with her. I heard she got a breast reduction. I can't lie, I cried a little when I heard that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac65  [View Original Post]
    I know, I don't post here often, but I do lurk about quite a bit.

    I don't really have any *news*. Well, at least nothing some of you fellas don't already know.

    I saw Hannabeth Haliwelle this evening. She's not a wonderful gal! I won't give a blow by blow, because I don't really do that sort of thing. Besides, I'm still coming down from a great time!

    The main takeaway: she is worth every penny.

  6. #9418

    Avoid Mariah Latina mixed

    On BP I just went and it's not her, not even close I left soon as the door opened.

  7. #9417

    Lovely Time Again

    I got a chance to spend some quality time with Lovely Lydia today. She's a GFE BBW. She's doesn't hide that fact, but she is amazing in my book. If you're into someone that is safe, fun, thoughtfully, and reliability. She's your gal. I've seen her here and in her hometown. I hope you get a chance to see her while she is here for another night. PW Out! Urlreplacement0}.

  8. #9416
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Hannabeth!

    I know, I don't post here often, but I do lurk about quite a bit.

    I don't really have any *news*. Well, at least nothing some of you fellas don't already know.

    I saw Hannabeth Haliwelle this evening. She's not a wonderful gal! I won't give a blow by blow, because I don't really do that sort of thing. Besides, I'm still coming down from a great time!

    The main takeaway: she is worth every penny.

  9. #9415
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Funsized indeed!

    Oh my! Now I want to make that drive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster1  [View Original Post]
    Had my eye on this small wonder for a couple of years:

    http://msfunsize.escortbook.com/gallery

    Haven't made it to Illinois yet, though.

    -Jeepster1.

  10. #9414
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneasel  [View Original Post]
    I also would appreciate more information on how difficult it is to make an appointment with her. Is her screening process complicated? She looks too high end for me. I feel like she only sees professionals and highly successful businessmen over the age of 40. I'm too intimidated to make contact with her.
    Sorry but I can't pay 300 or more for a woman no better looking then that. Even I can pick that up at a local bar on a wed night. Or do better on a free dating site. Mow if she cleaned my house completely and brought me a home cooked meal along with the rest I might be game.

  11. #9413
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyUy  [View Original Post]
    Glad your visit was good. I may try her again. When I saw her it was CBJ and half hearted effort. Super tight pussy though. I saw her when she was fairly new also. So maybe she is more relaxed now. Or maybe I just creeped her out. I recall her rate being higher as well. Was she $$? As I recall she requested $$ plus a grant when I visited her.
    If you want to see his full review not the Cliff Notes version you will have to go to Eccie. Don't know why. By the way, the link provided says $$. 5/ hr.

  12. #9412

    Glad your visit was good

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs22  [View Original Post]
    I got to meet Hailey Lynn (4'9", 85 lbs, 29 yrs old) this week. She had a clean, safe incall. Services were NQNS BBBJ CIM, covered CG, no kissing (allergies), light massage (not her specialty) and FIV. Her pussy lips are the meaty type and her nipples are puffy. She got into it (wet pussy) and had an O. I plan to repeat.

    http://haileylynn.indyfiles.com
    Glad your visit was good. I may try her again. When I saw her it was CBJ and half hearted effort. Super tight pussy though. I saw her when she was fairly new also. So maybe she is more relaxed now. Or maybe I just creeped her out. I recall her rate being higher as well. Was she $$? As I recall she requested $$ plus a grant when I visited her.

  13. #9411

    Daddy's Little girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Afflacked  [View Original Post]
    Ummmmm, in college? Who doesn't still.
    Looks like she getting closer to the ville.

    http://clarksville.backpage.com/Wome...treat/21837458

  14. #9410

    Hailey Lynn P233713

    I got to meet Hailey Lynn (4'9", 85 lbs, 29 yrs old) this week. She had a clean, safe incall. Services were NQNS BBBJ CIM, covered CG, no kissing (allergies), light massage (not her specialty) and FIV. Her pussy lips are the meaty type and her nipples are puffy. She got into it (wet pussy) and had an O. I plan to repeat.

    http://haileylynn.indyfiles.com

  15. #9409
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape