Thread: Sugar Babies
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 729
-
06-12-17 12:36 #219Senior Member

Posts: 42Name? Any hard info worth sharing with the rest of us?
Originally Posted by Tony8392
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-17 22:00 #218Senior Member

Posts: 74Flordia Sugar Babes
Finally meet a good and worthy SB. She was a little pricey but worth ever penney. We had a meet and greet before to see if we were compatible.
-
05-24-17 21:14 #217Senior Member

Posts: 52She's very interesting. Yes. So far winked and waitin for bid response. BTW we could use more WYP links who knows it might help me after 3 not so well dates since I signed up LOL.
Originally Posted by Wolf66
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 21:23 #216Senior Member

Posts: 244Anybody get anywhere with MissEuropean? On WhatsYourPrice.
-
05-11-17 07:11 #215Senior Member

Posts: 131No Ghosts
I have not had many SB's from SA ghost on me. I've had a few want to get paid to meet, but that's not how I roll, so to speak. It has been a complete mixed bag of what the ladies want. Many with GPS, a couple have been down to earth. Best of luck in your search. Stay safe and all that.
Originally Posted by Tony8392
[View Original Post]
Fatts.
-
05-10-17 16:35 #214Senior Member

Posts: 74Sb
D0 the SB in this area sshow up are do they go ghost? Heading in that area in a month. Thanks.
-
04-13-17 01:58 #213Senior Member

Posts: 536My review of her from last July when she went by FrenchVanilla.
Originally Posted by YavaRaj
[View Original Post]
FrenchVanilla - 150, had a nice time with her the first time. Second time, her "ex-boyfriend" some black dude came crashing through front door a minute after I got there.
-
04-10-17 13:15 #212Senior Member

Posts: 118https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-aec19d58dd19
My motel.
Originally Posted by JayTwogo
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-17 12:56 #211Senior Member

Posts: 1537link to GenuineArticle350 ?
Originally Posted by YavaRaj
[View Original Post]
Your hotel or hers?
-
04-10-17 11:53 #210Senior Member

Posts: 118GenuineArticle350
Face / Body / Service / Attitude: 7. 5/ 7/ 9/ 9.
Services: BBBJ, CFS, MSOG, DATY (She loves that very much).
Damage: 200.
I met her for lunch and drove to motel and dropped her back at the restaurant after the meeting. Very nice lady. Great attitude. I plan on repeating.
-
04-02-17 09:38 #209Senior Member

Posts: 851Agreed.
I never pulled the trigger on her. That was my thought on her as well. She and I chatted a few times but the pics that she sent me were intentionally trying to hide the areas that I was concerned with.
Good call IMHO.
Originally Posted by JimShorts
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-17 08:21 #208Senior Member

Posts: 273PrettyCasey. Just too big for me
I knew she had a crazy body from her pics and others she sent.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-e8e7e8987bbe
Looked like she might be a fun ride. She started at 500 and negotiated down to 200 for a hotel meet. After a drink she got naked. The tits are real (believe it or not) but she was bigger than her pics, had lots of tats and for me. Just not going to do it for me. I thought about just going for it and told myself- No, don't do it! So I kept my clothes on and told her we "weren't a match" and sent her on her way. She didn't ask for it but I gave her a few bucks for coming to meet me at hotel as she was pleasant and willing enough. When she left I called a previous acquaintance so the room wasn't wasted.
Essentially I'm posting this because she's a big chick and maybe too big for some. On the other hand, if that's your thing-Go for it as she seemed happy and willing!
-
03-31-17 23:37 #207Senior Member

Posts: 273This does not surprise me-I had a glimpse of her ugly side
As I posted in December, this chick showed herself to me to be very unpleasant, surly, and even demanding about $ issues and I disengaged myself from her after a couple visits. I could easily see her as someone who might get scary if she had it in for you.
Originally Posted by HarryPlopper
[View Original Post]
Stay the hell away from her.
-
03-31-17 14:47 #206Senior Member

Posts: 851Update on Shawna.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-dd3d379b15cf
Buddy got mixed up with her for a few months and wishes he did not. She tried to extort some dough and threatened to expose him after he tried to not see her any more. Too bad too, I had fun with her but she seems to be a bit of a psycho.
Stay Safe!
Harry P.
-
03-30-17 12:37 #205Senior Member

Posts: 273Anyone Leaned on Lina?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-5eeb7eccc929
Been exchanging a few emails and contemplating a meet up.
Intel appreciated.










Reply With Quote





