Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Babies

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 729
This blog is moderated by HawaiianD
  1. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony8392  [View Original Post]
    Finally meet a good and worthy SB. She was a little pricey but worth ever penney. We had a meet and greet before to see if we were compatible.
    Name? Any hard info worth sharing with the rest of us?

  2. #218

    Flordia Sugar Babes

    Finally meet a good and worthy SB. She was a little pricey but worth ever penney. We had a meet and greet before to see if we were compatible.

  3. #217
    She's very interesting. Yes. So far winked and waitin for bid response. BTW we could use more WYP links who knows it might help me after 3 not so well dates since I signed up LOL.

  4. #216

    Anybody get anywhere with MissEuropean? On WhatsYourPrice.


  5. #215

    No Ghosts

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony8392  [View Original Post]
    D0 the SB in this area sshow up are do they go ghost? Heading in that area in a month. Thanks.
    I have not had many SB's from SA ghost on me. I've had a few want to get paid to meet, but that's not how I roll, so to speak. It has been a complete mixed bag of what the ladies want. Many with GPS, a couple have been down to earth. Best of luck in your search. Stay safe and all that.

    Fatts.

  6. #214

    Sb

    D0 the SB in this area sshow up are do they go ghost? Heading in that area in a month. Thanks.

  7. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by YavaRaj  [View Original Post]
    GenuineArticle350

    Face / Body / Service / Attitude: 7. 5/ 7/ 9/ 9.

    Services: BBBJ, CFS, MSOG, DATY (She loves that very much).

    Damage: 200.

    I met her for lunch and drove to motel and dropped her back at the restaurant after the meeting. Very nice lady. Great attitude. I plan on repeating.
    My review of her from last July when she went by FrenchVanilla.

    FrenchVanilla - 150, had a nice time with her the first time. Second time, her "ex-boyfriend" some black dude came crashing through front door a minute after I got there.

  8. #212
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-aec19d58dd19

    My motel.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    link to GenuineArticle350 ?

    Your hotel or hers?

  9. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by YavaRaj  [View Original Post]
    Face / Body / Service / Attitude: 7. 5/ 7/ 9/ 9.

    Services: BBBJ, CFS, MSOG, DATY (She loves that very much).

    Damage: 200.

    I met her for lunch and drove to motel and dropped her back at the restaurant after the meeting. Very nice lady. Great attitude. I plan on repeating.
    link to GenuineArticle350 ?

    Your hotel or hers?

  10. #210

    GenuineArticle350

    Face / Body / Service / Attitude: 7. 5/ 7/ 9/ 9.

    Services: BBBJ, CFS, MSOG, DATY (She loves that very much).

    Damage: 200.

    I met her for lunch and drove to motel and dropped her back at the restaurant after the meeting. Very nice lady. Great attitude. I plan on repeating.

  11. #209

    Agreed.

    I never pulled the trigger on her. That was my thought on her as well. She and I chatted a few times but the pics that she sent me were intentionally trying to hide the areas that I was concerned with.

    Good call IMHO.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimShorts  [View Original Post]
    I knew she had a crazy body from her pics and others she sent.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-e8e7e8987bbe

    Looked like she might be a fun ride. She started at 500 and negotiated down to 200 for a hotel meet. After a drink she got naked. The tits are real (believe it or not) but she was bigger than her pics, had lots of tats and for me. Just not going to do it for me. I thought about just going for it and told myself- No, don't do it! So I kept my clothes on and told her we "weren't a match" and sent her on her way. She didn't ask for it but I gave her a few bucks for coming to meet me at hotel as she was pleasant and willing enough. When she left I called a previous acquaintance so the room wasn't wasted.

    Essentially I'm posting this because she's a big chick and maybe too big for some. On the other hand, if that's your thing-Go for it as she seemed happy and willing!

  12. #208

    PrettyCasey. Just too big for me

    I knew she had a crazy body from her pics and others she sent.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-e8e7e8987bbe

    Looked like she might be a fun ride. She started at 500 and negotiated down to 200 for a hotel meet. After a drink she got naked. The tits are real (believe it or not) but she was bigger than her pics, had lots of tats and for me. Just not going to do it for me. I thought about just going for it and told myself- No, don't do it! So I kept my clothes on and told her we "weren't a match" and sent her on her way. She didn't ask for it but I gave her a few bucks for coming to meet me at hotel as she was pleasant and willing enough. When she left I called a previous acquaintance so the room wasn't wasted.

    Essentially I'm posting this because she's a big chick and maybe too big for some. On the other hand, if that's your thing-Go for it as she seemed happy and willing!

  13. #207

    This does not surprise me-I had a glimpse of her ugly side

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    Update on Shawna.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-dd3d379b15cf

    Buddy got mixed up with her for a few months and wishes he did not. She tried to extort some dough and threatened to expose him after he tried to not see her any more. Too bad too, I had fun with her but she seems to be a bit of a psycho.

    Stay Safe!

    Harry P.
    As I posted in December, this chick showed herself to me to be very unpleasant, surly, and even demanding about $ issues and I disengaged myself from her after a couple visits. I could easily see her as someone who might get scary if she had it in for you.

    Stay the hell away from her.

  14. #206
    Update on Shawna.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-dd3d379b15cf

    Buddy got mixed up with her for a few months and wishes he did not. She tried to extort some dough and threatened to expose him after he tried to not see her any more. Too bad too, I had fun with her but she seems to be a bit of a psycho.

    Stay Safe!

    Harry P.

  15. #205

    Anyone Leaned on Lina?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-5eeb7eccc929

    Been exchanging a few emails and contemplating a meet up.

    Intel appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape